Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Tonight was the Halloween feast, and the last night that she planned to have with James. Lyra had told Felix that she would end things with James tomorrow, and she was actually feeling remorseful about it as much as it would relieve her not to be caught in the middle of two boys. Still, they had great physical chemistry and a part of her would miss him. Lyra only hoped he'd stay her friend. The Gryffindor girl wanted to have a fun night with James. One they would both remember. She didn't want to think about the fact Felix would be there with another girl on his arm. The brunette picked out her costume several weeks ago. She was going to be Pocahontas from an old Disney movie she had watched as a child. The top was beaded with a short skirt to match. Her midriff was exposed. She had intentionally picked a costume with a lot of skin showing in hopes that Felix would be more concerned about looking at her than he was with Ellie.

Lyra was meeting James in the Entrance Hall, like she did for all of the dances last year. He had not told her what he was going to be, so she was looking forward to seeing him. She walked down the stairs, eyes scanning for Felix and not seeing him. He was always the first face she looked for. She did see James, dressed as a pirate, at the foot of the staircase. She threw her arms around his neck. ”Don't you simply look dashing.” Lyra said grinning at him. She hoped they would always be friends. That had never been lacking in their relationship.
<i></i>

James always looked forward to Halloween, especially the last couple of years. He knew that Lyra would be wearing something jaw dropping and he was looking to see it, he was also quite proud of his own costume. He stood in the sixth year boys dorm applying the finishing touches, mostly his pirate makeup. He smirked as he thought what Rudolf would be saying about him wearing any kind of makeup, but of course Rudolf wasn't there. He sighed as he took a moment to think about his absentee best friend before he rallied and made his way out of the dorm.

As usual James had agreed to meet Lyra in the entrance hall so he made his way down from the Gryffindor common room all the way down to the entrance hall where he found Lyra waiting for him. He smirked when she told him he looked dashing, of course he did, he always did. "You look amazing, can we skip the feast and go back to the dorm?" He smirked wrapping his arms around her waist and planting a long, deep kiss on his girlfriends lips.

Sixth Year had already been full of drama and the semester wasn't even over yet and Halloween was going to be no different. Madeline Walden had planned her costume many weeks in advance as Halloween was her favourite holiday and she couldn't wait to see everyone else's costume at the Feast. Maddie had always felt an affinity to mermaids which was why it was her costume of choice for Halloween this year. Not the mermaids that you found in the magical world though as they were not particularly nice to look at but the muggle mermaids were beautiful and fascinating and Maddie loved them.

It was soon time for the Feast to start and Maddie felt a little nervous as she left her dorm room and walked down to the common room. There was something, or someone, that she was keeping a secret and it would be their debut tonight. After the rejection from James, Maddie knew that it was time to move on and leave him and Lyra to their messed up relationship which is exactly what she planned to do. She wasn't going to waste any more time caring about someone and trying to help them when they clearly didn't want it. Therefore, she felt no guilt and no shame as she took Link Potter's arm as they left the common room together and walked down to the Entrance Hall. However, their way was blocked by some very inconsiderate fellow students who were basically sucking each others faces. Maddie rolled her eyes and cleared her throat "Are you done?" she asked the two in front of her.

Link Potter thought that he was rather hilarious with his choice of costume this year. He had decided to be his famous grandfather. The two already shared the same hair and eyes, so it wouldn't be all that hard for Link to pull it off. Grandpa Harry even sent him an old pair of glasses to use that had the lens removed. Link drew a fake lightening bolt scar on his head, and wrapped a Gryffindor scarf around his neck before meeting his date in the common room. He knew Lyra couldn't stand the girl, but he didn't care. Madeline Walden was hot. He had been seeing her a lot lately, and it had casually turned into a little more than friendship. "Wow. You're stunning." Link told her simply as she walked down from the girl's dorm. He took her hand as they walked down to the entrance hall. In the way, was a girl scantily clad and a boy with what appeared to be a lot of makeup. Link almost didn't recognize them at first because they were kissing so enthusiastically. When Maddie spoke, he realized it was his twin sister and her boyfriend. "OH GOD! My poor eyes! I think they will never unsee that. I'm forever scarred." he said dramatically, really turning on the horrified brother act. He knew all Lyra would do was roll her eyes at him. She was used to his lack of seriousness in all situations. "Seriously though, Ly. Can you get out of the way? I mean that with love. I'd really like to go show off my smoking hot date here." Link said with a wink at Maddie.

Felix had agreed to meet Ellie in the common room. It was both convenient and gave him time to ready himself for seeing Lyra. Since their agreement, they hadn't spent a lot of time together, mostly so that Felix could keep himself sane. After what he'd said to Falon, his guilt had just been eating him up. He didn't know what he was going to do about his twin, but he was determined to at least enjoy the party, even if he was nervous about the night. He hoped nothing happened to upset anything. Nodding at the other boys in the dorm, Felix headed into the common room and grinned at Ellie. She looked amazing. He had dressed as a King, she was dressed as a Queen and it looked so good. He hoped Ellie enjoyed tonight because he certainly didn't want anyone upset. "Ready to go, Ellie? You look amazing."

Heading towards the Great Hall, Felix rolled his eyes when he heard James' comment and though he was thinking it himself, he wasn't crude enough to say it out loud. He stood close to Ellie and smiled at both Lyra and James. "Love the costume, James, Pirate?" The question did not strictly need to be asked, he could clearly see that James was a pirate, but it was all his feeble male brain could produce as he took in Lyra's appearance. Conscious that he did not want to look too suspicious, Felix turned his head away in time for Maddie's arrival. She looked good, though he was surprised to see her with Link. Lyra was not going to like that, not one bit. Still, could've been worse, Maddie could've been hanging off him, which would have just done Lyra in right there. He was glad that wasn't the case. "Link, Maddie, Hi." Lame, lame, lame. He still couldn't bring himself to really look at Maddie and this was the first time he'd said anything to her in years. God this day was going to be the weirdest of his life.

Lyra grinned at James as he asked her to skip the dance and head back to the dorm room since it would be practically empty, and his dorm was somewhere she enjoyed spending time. "Let's at least go inside the Great Hall first. Then, maybe." she said with a wink at him. He wrapped her up in his arms for a rather long, enthusiastic kiss. It was enough to make her reconsider her answer. The physical part of their relationship had never been lacking, but it was Felix that had her heart. They were interrupted by a familiar, annoying voice. Maddie. "Actually no." Lyra said, still looking at James. She broke away from kissing James, but stayed wrapped up in his arms. She knew Maddie must have told James about Felix, but he had never mentioned anything to her which obviously meant it didn't go well for Maddie. What Lyra didn't expect was the boy on Madeline's arm who was now dramatically shouting at her. She was used to such theatrics from him, but she thought he had better taste in girls than that. "I think I'm going to be sick." she said with disgust. "You and I will be having words tomorrow, Link Potter. I can't believe you are here with her." the Gryffindor girl said to her twin, not caring that she was talking about Maddie right in front of her face.

"Wait, are you supposed to be Grandpa?" she said taking in his costume. No wonder he had refused to tell her what he was going to be. He actually looked a great deal like their grandfather in his younger years, but Lyra wasn't going to tell him that. She wasn't inclined to say anything positive to him at all after he showed up with Maddie. She glanced at Maddie for the first time since she spoke, realizing that she was a mermaid. James just happened to be dressed as a pirate. "Are you kidding me? Seriously? Why the hell are you two in matching costumes?" Lyra said to James, clearly upset and frustrated. Nothing was turning out the way she imagined. Lyra just knew that Madeline had planned all of this to ruin her evening. Felix had arrived with Eleanor right before Maddie and Link had arrived, but she had been too distracted to by the pair to take it in."Hi Eleanor, Felix. Come to join the party?" she said sarcastically, clearly annoyed. Lyra hated to see Felix with Eleanor even though she was the one who had started all the secrecy to begin with. Retreating to James' dorm was sound better and better.
<i></i>

James would have been more than happy to remain rooted to the spot and get lost in his kiss with Lyra, but he just wasn't that lucky. The arrival of Maddie made James feel awkward about the fact that Lyra was still wrapped around him, but that feeling soon vanished when her date was appeared. Link Potter, of all people. James scowled at his dormmate as he spoke about how hot Maddie was. Of course James agreed, but hearing the words come out of Link's mouth made him want to punch him in the face, even if it was Lyra's brother. "Maddie,
getting over Aion pretty fast I see,"

Suddenly Lyra exploded when she saw his and Maddie's costume and noted their similarity. James was just as surprised and tried to let his face show that. "Matching? How was I supposed to know what she was coming as?" James couldn't believe Lyra was jumping to such conclusions based on a couple of similar looking costumes. Just as James was about to say something to further defend his himself, Felix showed up with his date. James hadn't spoken to him since their meeting in the trophy room and seeing him now was all too soon. "Felix," James greeted the boy.

The only reason Eleanor celebrated Halloween was because she loved eating treats and dressing up in silly outfits every year. Last year she had dressed up as broccoli, and the year before that she dressed up as the Ginger Bread Man, but now Ellie's outfit wasn't as silly and instead she had dressed herself up in a long dress as a Queen along with her boyfriend Felix who was a King. As the prefect walked out of her dormitory and into the common room she smiled when she saw Felix and blushed as he complimented her. "You look pretty amazing too." she replied as they then started to make their way to the Great Hall. Ellie stayed close to him as he began speaking to his friends. Eleanor didn't really know any of their names but as another girl spoke to her, she smiled, trying not to get offended by her comment and tone of voice. "Because wearing matching costumes is fun!" She beamed, figuring it was good being different to everyone else. It felt slightly intimidating being around a group of older people, even if they were only older by a year, and as Ellie stood there with them she couldn't help but keep peering at the food table out of the corner of her eye, itching to get over there once the talking had eventually ended.

Link nodded to Felix as he said hello to them. He didn't know the boy well, only the few times he had visited Lyra in Link's presence. Link knew Felix was Lyra's best friend, but that didn't explain why he was so meticulously avoided looking at her. It was rather strange. Lyra was a real piece of work tonight. She seemed to be getting more upset by the minute, and he sensed an explosion in her soon. Seriously? She needed to lighten up. Link rolled his eyes at Lyra as she said she would be having words with him. Let her try. He was pretty sure he would be impossible to find tomorrow if she intended to yell at him. "She's hot, and quite the kisser, too. Why wouldn't I want her to be my date?" he said, winking at James. He knew that would only annoy his sister more. "Besides, it's no worse than me having to watch you shove your tongue down the throat of my roommate here." he said, clapping James on the back.

"'Course I am. You know what he looks like just as well as I do. He even sent me a pair of glasses for the occasion." he said proudly, smugly. Harry had thought it was hilarious when Link explained his idea to him and had been very willing to help out. Lyra was still glaring at him. "Maddie, I think we should go on inside before Lyra pulls out her wand to hex me. Will you dance with me? Or we could go find a quiet corner?" he asked her, holding out his hand. He would do whatever she wished to do.

Danielle, dressed in her best halloween costume,arrived in front of the Great Hall and saw Eleanor Hope with James, Maddie,Lyra, Link and Felix. She only knew Felix and Eleanor from her house and the others from the familiar faces of being in Hogwarts for seven years. They seemed to be in discussion over some things. She headed to their direction and greeted them warmly. "Hello, guys. Ready to have some Halloween fun?", she asked with a friendly smile. She looked at them in their costumes and was amazed at their beauty in them. "You guys look great by the way.", she commented. Danielle,herself, attended to the Halloween Feast alone, although she was hoping to find Silus somewhere.

Maddie rolled her eyes and felt that familiar sinking feeling in her stomach when she realised that the two people who were stuck to each other in front of her was actually James and Lyra, of course; it was all they ever seemed to do. However, she was briefly distracted by Link when he complimented her and Maddie reached down with her other hand to grab Link's arm and she blushed a little but beamed at her date. However, it wasn't long before his sister had something to say about them. Maddie huffed as Lyra began to talk about her as if she wasn't there "Link can make his own decisions you know. He doesn't need your approval" she interjected. But then she turned her attention to James who had decided to pipe up and Maddie scowled, how dare he. After everything she had done for him and he just threw it back in her face. She almost regretted telling her fellow Gryffindor that his girlfriend had kissed someone if this was the way he was going to repay her. "Link has been helping me move on. He's been so good to me" she purred as she moved her hand from his arm to his chest and planted a deep kiss on her dates lips before returning to look at James "you were right about something though, James, Aion wasn't right for me but Link is. Isn't he gorgeous?" she gushed.

Before she knew it Lyra had started another tirade about James and Maddie's similarity of costumes. Maddie hadn't even made the connection between her own mermaid costume and James' pirate costume, they were awfully alike and it did look like they had planned it even though they had not. They didn't have a chance to plan anything like that as James had once again made it quite clear that the two of them together was a bad idea so they hadn't even spoke since the day that Maddie had revealed the secret that she knew about Lyra and Felix but she wasn't going to let Lyra know that. For all Lyra knew, James and Maddie were still talking and it was all conveniently planned. Matching costumes for Halloween, how perfect. "Oh sorry Lyra, did we not tell you we planned all this? It's good right? We were torn between a couple of themes but chose this one in the end. I think it works quite well, don't you?" she asked smiling sweetly at James and Lyra. "It's alright James, you don't have to lie to her. We picked some good costumes. Shame you couldn't have been involved Lyra but I guessed you were otherwise preoccupied" she said, hinting at Lyra's kiss with Felix. Which was opportune as he had joined the group only seconds after.

Maddie laughed as the Hufflepuff walked up to the group, she was increasingly happy with how this night was turning out already even though she wasn't particularly happy with the new company; Felix Urie and his date who was a younger girl that she didn't know that well but felt sorry for as she was probably going to be replaced in a week. Maddie barely smiled at the new arrivals, after what she knew about Felix and Lyra she couldn't believe that they were both here with different dates. She wondered if Felix knew that Maddie knew about the kiss between himself and Lyra. Maddie guessed that Lyra would have probably told him the second she could but he didn't give the impression that he knew. It was still awkward between the two of them but that was because of what happened when they were together and not about the secret. The Gryffindor and the Hufflepuff were not exactly on the best of terms and it had been that way for a couple of years now. Nevertheless, Felix's date seemed nice enough and Maddie grinned at the younger girl when she mentioned matching costumes "aren't they the best though?" she said agreeing with her, she was liking the younger Hufflepuff a lot more now.

She thought about Link's suggestions for a moment and then looked at the others "I think we should find a quiet corner, dancing can wait" she replied winking at him and then turning to smirk at James and Lyra "maybe we'll see you later, if we can find time to pull ourselves away from each other" she laughed, gazing into Link's eyes and taking his hand. Maddie turned to the newcomer, an older girl who she had never spoke to before "oh we're going to have lots of Halloween fun" she replied smugly "have a good night" she winked.

Lyra looked scathingly at Eleanor as she said wearing matching costumes was fun. The brunette already didn't care for the younger girl for reasons that had nothing to do with Ellie herself, but the fact that she was Felix's girlfriend. "Oh yeah! It's super fun to match costumes with another girl behind your girlfriend's back!" she said sarcastically. "Don't be so naive, Eleanor." Lyra told the younger girl with a roll of her eyes. Seriously, where did Felix find her and how could he stand to spend so much time with her? The Gryffindor girl wanted to wipe that ridiculous grin off of her face and for her to just disappear so she could talk to Felix alone. He would know what she should do about the Link and Maddie problem. He would understand how she felt right now because he knew all about the issues between Lyra and Maddie. She needed him.

There was some satisfaction with Lyra as she heard James's pointed comment at Maddie about how quickly she moved on and with the scowl she gave him. It didn't seem like they were on the best of terms which lessened her anger towards her boyfriend to some degree. It seemed like she was baiting James. Smugly, Lyra thought she must have been correct. James sided with Lyra over Madeline. He hadn't mentioned anything about Lyra and Felix kissing. However, the disgusting kiss she had to witness between Maddie and Link made her gag. She would never be able to see her brother as "gorgeous" as Maddie just called him. "Maybe because she's the spawn of satan?"Lyra said to Link as he asked why Maddie shouldn't have been his date. Clearly, she wasn't getting anywhere with him in that department. The hexing thing sounded like a good idea now that he mentioned it. It was sounding better and better with each passing moment.

Hearing Maddie's comments about planning the costumes and the way the other girl was speaking to James made her believe James when he said he didn't plan a costume with her. Maddie went too far out of her way to insist that they had planned it. "Really, Maddie? You have to resort to lying because you're so jealous? That's pathetic." the Gryffindor said, quickly switching to defend James as Maddie made it very obvious she was lying. Madeline Walden would do anything to get under Lyra's skin including using her twin brother. That had to be the only reason she was here with Link. She knew what Maddie meant when she said Lyra had been preoccupied. She involuntarily glanced at Felix, who really hadn't said anything to her or even looked at her since his arrival.

"Ugh. Do us all a favor and just crawl back down into your hole. Anytime I see you is too soon, Maddie." Lyra said, disgusted at the suggestion that the pair was about to be glued together as they sucked each other's faces off. Just as the pair was about to leave their group, an older girl arrived. She spoke to them all. Lyra was already in a bad mood and she didn't know why the other girl was talking to them. She did recognize her as someone that hung around Silus. Maybe she thought Lyra would know where Silus was, but she would be out of luck in that department. She had not seen her friend tonight. "Obviously our night is off to a fantastic start." the Gryffindor said, still sarcastic. "And who are you?" Lyra asked, very rudely. She normally wasn't rude or disinterested in meeting new people, but she was not in a friendly mood.
<i></i>

James hated seeing Maddie and Lyra at each others throats the way they were. Part of him wanted to take Maddie's side, but as she began to throw him under the bus for her own amusement it became harder and harder to take her side. Although every time Lyra took a shot at Maddie he felt a tinge of guilt that he wasn't leaping to her defence, but she had Link and hopefully he would do what James couldn't. "We obviously didn't coordinate costumes Lyra, we've barely talked," James said. It was a fine balance trying to keep Lyra happy and trying not to make Maddie even more mad at him.

"Lyra!" James shouted as she continued to lay into Maddie and had started to get quite mean. The outburst had surprised him and he needed to find a way to keep the peace. "Maybe we should just go inside, have a drink, dance, enjoy our night, leave them to it," He nodded his head towards Link and Maddie, determined not to look at either of them for fear he would punch Link in the face.

Danielle could feel the tension but she wasn't going to let it get her. Maddie seemed sweet yet being sarcastic, trying to get a rise out of Lyra. She was about to reply to the girl's answer when an outburst from Lyra stopped her. The Hufflepuff was trying to control herself. Afterall, this girl was also a close friend of Silus'. "I'm Danielle.You are Lyra. Nice to meet you.", she answered coldly with a blank look towards the other girl."Pity, you don't have any manners to go with your pretty face. Although I heard from a friend that you are usually charming and less this.", she said, eyeing Lyra from head to foot. She was about to turn away when James somehow shouted his girlfriend's name. Truly, there was trouble in paradise. She looked between the two Gryffindor girls, wanting to see who would grab who's hair first.

Felix had expected that Lyra wouldn't take the presence of Maddie with Link well, but she was far more aggressive about it than he had expected. He looked at her, trying to calm her with his eyes, but it wasn't working. She was getting a bit too worked up over all of this in his opinion and she really needed to just calm down. He was too preoccupied with the fact that Lyra was in a bad mood to notice Lyra's tone, or to take in the outfits that his companions seemed to be wearing. He was worried that something would go horribly wrong tonight, he had a gut feeling. He hated having gut feelings. "I'm really not sure that that matching outfits-" He was about to try and comfort Lyra, but James got there before he did. There was definitely a very tense feeling in the air, he wondered if everyone else could feel it too. On one hand he had Ellie, oblivious to the whole thing, thank god. Then there was Lyra, the girl he was secretly seeing, James, the boy he was supposed to be rivals with, though that had significantly shifted lately, Maddie whom he hadn't spoken to in years and then Link, the brother of his best friend/girlfriend/whatever the heck else. There was no way tonight was going to end well, no way in heck.

All Felix really wanted to do was shift Ellie over to the opposite end of the room and ignore everyone, but he also wanted to stay close to Lyra. He couldn't leave her to fend for herself after all. Felix reached down for Ellie's hand and squeezed it in solidarity for what was about to happen. He wished she hadn't said anything and that if she was going to speak, she hadn't addressed the costuming issue, but now that bubble was burst, all he could do was simply be there, and try to deal with the fallout of Lyra's ire, not that he'd let her treat Ellie badly. Eleanor was Felix's girlfriend and his date, not Lyra. She'd chosen one last hurrah with James, her choice. He agreed, but he knew she'd not have been persuaded anyway. He was trying to ignore Link as much as possible, who seemed only to want to make Lyra more angry, though he couldn't figure why that would be what he would want. He would think that Link would know better than anyone who Lyra felt about Maddie, but still he was flaunting it in her face. He was grateful it wasn't James doing it, he wasn't sure he could handle it all devolving into a fight. Lyra's mood and attitude was getting out of hand and he glared at her when she was rude to Ellie. "Hey, Lyra, quit it, you don't get to be mad at Ellie!"

Felix was almost grateful when Danielle showed up. He smiled and waved at her. She was a good friend of Amy's, and he'd known Amy for a while, she used to tutor him. "Hey, how's Amy. I heard all those rumours, are they true?" He figured if anyone would know it would be one of the girls from her dorm. He couldn't believe that his friend might actually be pregnant though, that was crazy! Given how the night appears to be going, it was anyone's guess what was going to happen next after all. Felix maintained his grip on Ellie's hand, needing her quiet strength more than anything. He was beginning to think he may have made the wrong decision to show up here, but he wasn't sure what other options he might have had. This was all going so incredibly badly and he was annoyed that Maddie seemed to want to perpetuate the problem. "Maddie!" This was getting out of hand so fast that Felix was beginning to wonder if maybe one of the professors should have been involved. He wasn't sure where he was supposed to turn next, Lyra and Maddie were playing a game of harsh words and Felix just wanted it all to stop. he was getting extremely uncomfortable and he couldn't imagine how James must have been feeling in this situation. He gave the other boy a long forlorn look. Maybe he'd have a better chance of handling this.

Things between Maddie and Lyra were turning nastier and nastier. He had meant to annoy his twin, but he hadn't intended to upset her to the point of hysterics. She was obviously growing more and more upset by the minute. James and Felix were both getting involved, though they were having no luck getting Lyra and Maddie to stop with the insults. He didn't want to completely ruin Lyra's night. She needed to calm down, and James would have better luck calming her down if Maddie wasn't around. "Ly. Calm down. I know you don't like Maddie, but there's no reason to be so harsh." he said, firmly to his sister. "Maddie! I think that's enough. Let's leave my sister alone, and go to that quiet corner you just mentioned." Link told his gorgeous date with a wink. He hoped she would lay off, for now at least. Another, unknown girl came up and introduced herself as Danielle after Lyra snapped at her. Link grinned apologetically at her. "She is normally much more pleasant. Don't judge her too harshly." he said cheerfully as Maddie pulled him towards the Great Hall. Link went with her willingly.

Lyra could hardly believe her ears. Felix Urie was taking Eleanor's side. He actually glared at her and snapped at her. She turned her attention to him, her green eyes flashing dangerously. Felix claimed to not have feelings for Ellie, and now he was choosing her over Lyra? This was exactly what she had been afraid of since the moment he told her he loved her. "You don't have the right to tell me how I get to feel, Felix. Or who I can or cannot be mad at tonight. I can't help it if she makes ridiculous comments." she told him, glaring right back. She noticed him holding on to Eleanor's hand very tightly, and Lyra was jealous. Seeing Eleanor and Felix together made their relationship real for her. If that's how he wanted to be, she would keep that in mind. She reached reflexively for James, who was still standing very close to her.

It shouldn't have surprised her that Danielle knew her name. It did surprise her that Felix seemed to know her quite personally. Probably another one on his long list of girlfriends. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes again. She knew it was Silus who had been talking about her. "Well, that friend might be a little biased." she said with a smirk. The Ravenclaw boy had told her that he loved her on more than one occasion though the last time had been quite some time ago when she was dating Lanithro. "Manners are overrated anyways." Lyra said, mockingly sweet. She knew if Kiera ever heard her say that that she would be in serious hot water. Manners were very important to the Kingsleys.

Lyra rolled her eyes at her brother. Was he serious? The Gryffindor had every right to be harsh. Link didn't know the full story of the drama between the two girls, but still where was his twin loyalty?! She would be ignoring him effective immediately until he came to his senses. She wasn't going to speak to him for the rest of tonight. Lyra's mood improved slightly as James said he had barely spoken to Maddie. It pleased her to know that she had been right. James didn't believe that she had kissed Felix, and she had no plans to make him think otherwise. She cut her eyes sideways at him as he shouted her name, clearly upset about what Lyra was saying about Maddie. The brunette took a deep breath. "Please, let's do that. I'd rather enjoy my night with you anyways. Let's go dance to a few songs and then head back upstairs." she said suggestively, kissing him tenderly on the lips.
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back