Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12" Unyielding Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Well, it is time for another set of first years! I might make this an in-character yearly thing, but I have plenty of time now. So, introducing my new set of first years! Come on down and we can have some fun with them!</COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_inline_mwjk9xZCvk1snawxe.gif

Ivaylo Zhefarovich-Dolohov • Slytherin • Pure-blood
This is Ivaylo. At long last, he is able to go to school. He is the half-brother of Christian Drage-Dolohov, Vixen Zhefarovich-Dolohov, Professor Axel Zhefarovich and Professor Kalif Styx. He has several relatives and cousins that attend the school as well. His surname is infamous, whether it being the Zhefarovich part or the Dolohov part. He is the great-grandson of Antonin Dolohov, the infamous Death Eater in the previous century. Ivaylo has a great sense of pride, but he yearns to be accepted by his family because of his unfortunate birth. Because of this, he is an angry person. He was proud to be sorted into Slytherin, and he is somewhat prejudice as he was raised. He has a lot of pride, but it is really a cover to how he feels he has to fight to be accepted into his family. He barely acknowledges the modern times or the Scitorari, as he believed that the Death Eaters should have never retired.
What I need from you: Maybe some friends that thinks the way he does. I don't see many of them. I see more enemies than anything else. I don't see him having any crushes at all though. But I am open to people having crushes on him since he is like, gorgeous. Other than that, I would love to RP someone recognizing the Dolohov part, and either judging him harshly for it, or praising him for it. So, I am pretty open with him.

tumblr_mdn82oG30r1rtzlzf.gif

Damianos Styx • Ravenclaw • Pure-blood
Meet another one of Professor Styx's children, and this one has a similar attitude and past to Vladimir Zhefarovich. As mean as he is ruthless, he actually acts more like his dad than some prejuice butthole, which he is to a certain degree. Sorted into Ravenclaw since he does look after himself, he values what he learns. Damianos is the future head of his family, so definitely cold and trained not to show emotions. He is the younger brother of Kailie Styx and older twin of Nicolas Styx. He has plenty of relatives as well within the school, which are too many to name. Damianos prefers to be alone and he prefers to read. He stars coldly at people that get on his nerves, and he prefers to hole up indoors. He does have a temper like his father, which might be funny to strike if that were possible. Damianos doesn't really acknowledge his twin as much, especially now that he was sorted into Gryffindor, a first ever in the family, before Jean Snow.
What I need from you: Friends, enemies, just about everything! Damianos, I can see him getting along better with those that have more in common with him. He would never befriend a muggle-born though. He would rather jump off of a cliff than to be around one. So, I want to see this guy in action at last!

tumblr_n1d99jqqNo1trzi64o1_500.gif

Mason Greene • Hufflepuff • Pure-blood
Mason is the lovable twin brother of Matt Greene. Twins, but Mason was the youngest and had his birthday on a different day, just a few moments after midnight. Mason is also the cousin of Damon Kyle, unknowingly, and the nephew of Lucius Verdelet. It is really hard to keep his mouth shut too. He loves just about everything, and he is almost an open book. He won't talk about his past though. He loves anything to do with magic and he wants to learn all he can. He isn't happy to be in Hufflepuff since he was separate from Matt. But, he will find everything he needs in the house of Hufflepuff. He will befriend anyone and probably everyone. He can be similar to Matt, but at times, he isn't. He isn't as reserved at all. He is technically my newest first year out of this batch, not really made for years before hand. So, I don't know much else about this boy!
What I need from you: Friends, enemies, bullies, everything. He is pretty friendly, but I can imagine if he would get on people's nerves with his talking. He is pretty clumsy too, so it would make for some fun RPs. So, how about it? Mason is adorable, it would be hard to say no to him!

tumblr_mvyb70NiCa1sw56c0o1_500.gif

Lucien Snow • Slytherin • Pure-blood
And finally, Lucien Snow. He looks a lot like his cousin, Leviathan with the blonde hair and the silvery eyes. He is also the oldest of the quadruplets, Jean Snow, Lucretia Snow and Katrina Snow. He is also the half-brother of Joanna Dragonov. He is a lot like his dad, Alphonse Snow. He loves other pure-blood people and prefers to be in their company as he had been all of his life, except with Joanna. He is a sarcastic, young boy who believes he knows everything. He looks after his siblings and tells them what to do. It is rumored between the quads that he tried to kill Jean while in the womb, as he was the one with the cord wrapped about his neck, with Lucien right behind him. Their mother doesn't believe that though. Lucien can be vicious and a bit of a bully if he wants to be. Right now, he is just glad to be away from the Snow Manor to build his own reputation elsewhere.
What I need from you: Everything! Friends, enemies, people to pick on, just everything for this little guy. People can confuse him with the nicer Jean, a Gryffindor. That would be fun. He is quite bossy, so I can see him with a small circle of close friends that he would keep as allies. He is fiercely loyal to his friends.​
<FONT font="Times"><COLOR color="black">

And that is all of my firsties! If you want to RP with any of my characters, just have a look at my account tracker and send me a PM. Students only for in here! Any of my students, which are many. You need something, I have the student for it.
Thanks for reading by the way! More thanks if there is a post or two!

[staff]What I need to start:[ul]
[li]Ivaylo and Alana[/li][/ul]
Waiting on others to start:[ul]
[li]Lucien and Jean and Kingsley</LI>
[li]Mason and Jade
[li]Mason and Charlotte[/li][/ul]
Reserve:[ul]
[li]Damianos and Aya
[li]Ivaylo/Lucien and Preston
<LI>[li]Mason and Preston[/li][/ul]
[/staff]

Preston and any of your first years: Since he is a new prefect, I can see him roaming around and either helping or punishing (depending on whether they are Slytherins or not) any of them. If we hold off on this RP until after Sergei outs him as a muggle born, maybe one of your Slytherin first years can be one of the many who sneer at him in the common room or at the house table and talk about him not belonging?

Professor Kingsley and Lucien and Jean: I think it would be hilarious if she calls Lucien into her office for some assistance or something like that, thinking that he is Jean. She'd probably why he behaves so differently every time she sees him. xD It'd be pretty embarassing for her once she figures it all out.

Ivaylo and Alana: I could see Alana developing a crush on him when she begins school next year. Maybe they can run into each other during a Brightstone weekend just to get things started?

Preston: Well, we need to RP Sergei and Preston again ASAP. :r To have him outed! And maybe after, Ivaylo and Lucien, with any of my other prejudice Slytherins, can sneer at him and stuff. But... Mason would totally go to him if he needs help! He might be like, "I dun know much about this world, help meeee." Perfect for him, right? =))

Professor Kingsley and Lucien and Jean: Omg I love this! He would think there is something wrong with her to be calling him into the office. xD I love this idea! I think it needs to happen and maybe how she figures it out is when Jean comes into the office and is like, "I need help." or something?

Ivaylo and Alana: This sounds super cute. He could be unaware of it since well, he would be oblivious. We can do it, maybe in the Fan Fiction since I am horrible on brightstone weekends. =))

Joanna & Ivaylo
I can see Joanna pretty much idolising Ivaylo. Even though she has muggle blood she hates it and doesn't like to associate herself with that part of her or that part of the family. Growing up she read books about the 'old days' and the big wizarding families. She's fascinated with the Death Eaters and everything related to it. It could be nice or annoying if she constantly follows and asks questions in which case he could tell her where to go etc :r

Charlotte & Mason
She's a bubbly, loveable girl. She's excited about how new everything is and is excited to make a load of new friends. So I can see these two being quick friends, easily.

Of course there is Joanna and Lucien but I don't know how much of an RP it could be between them as she doesn't particularly like her siblings and I'm sure the feeling is mutual :p But if you have an idea you know where to find me.

Hello!

So I can offer you, this guy, Avie Mitchell, for either of your Slytherins. I don't think they'd get along, so it would be like enemies, though Avie would never realise really that they were being intentionally mean. His cousins have made him used to being the target of the joke, which means he'll take pretty much. He's also pretty childish, he acts like an impulsive child who will just do things for instant satisfaction, he doesn't have a big picture, or long term plan. He is not a bright kid, and struggles with most aspects involved in school. So it would be pretty easy for either of them to pick on Avie. Avie is a good natured kid, who just doesn't like being told what to do by adults and has pretty low self-confidence, but he has fun, and just likes doing things that'll make him happy.
I figure in either cases, they could meet in the Slytherin dorm, which they would share.
In any case, whatever you decide let me know!

Hi! So I have my dear Jade here, who could maybe be friends with Mason? She's pretty low-key, only really having a temper when she's been wronged, and really, really loves plants. She's also super friendly so I think they'd get along well. I could also see her temper flaring at Damianos majorly, being a muggle-born and all, so if you want an enemy for him..

I also have Aya, who's a bit more quiet than Jade, but once she's friends or even just in a bit of a risky situation she is ten times more outgoing. She's pretty imaginative and stubborn as well, so anything you can see with her I'd be up for.

Preston/ Ivaylo/others: Yes, we do need to RP them again! Wanna start that one?
I do like the Mason/Preston idea because I think that would work out really well!

Professor Kingsley and Lucien and Jean: Yes! That would definitely be how she finds out in the end. Let's do it soon! :p

Ivaylo and Alana: Him being oblivious sounds good. I think that works out better. If we do this RP in the Alt RP area, maybe it could have taken place right before Ivaylo started at school?

Okay, lots of people... I'll try not to forget anyone!

Ivaylo and Joanna: Awwh, she would love to be somewhat related to him, huh? I think he would like that at first, and then he might get annoyed as the time goes on. :r I really like the idea though! When can we do it?
Mason and Charlotte: Dude, they would be inseparable probably after the first meeting. xD Whenever you are down with this, we should do it!
Lucien and Joanna: I will try to think of something so amazing, you cannot resist. :r

Hiya Emzies!
Ivaylo/Lucien and Avie: Well, both are pretty much equal. Lucien would know he was being mean, while Ivaylo could be a bit more tolerate. Seems like that either one wouldn't like him, but I doubt that they would be in the same RP at any point. xD Yeah, they can meet in the dorm and stuff! So, which one of these boys would you want to start with first?
Mason and Avie: Since Avie suffers from low self-esteem, sounds like he needs a good friend, and I know Mason would be friends with him. He could try to help him with school and stuff. Mason is really new to everything, so he would feel pretty stupid about anything magical. xD

Mason and Jade: I think that they could be pretty good friends too. It would be hard for him to not have many friends, actually. xD Especially someone that is in his own house!
Damianos and Jade: Well, if she mentioned that she was muggle-born or somehow threw hints, wouldn't shut up or something like that, yeah, she would make an enemy pretty fast with Damianos. xD Otherwise, he would ignore her existence.
Ivaylo and Aya: Stubborn, eh? I think that it might be interesting to have some sort of enemy/rivalry when it comes between Ivaylo and Aya. He is fairly stubborn too, so if the two bump heads, I imagine that to be nothing short of hilarious.

Sergei and Preston: Um, yes please! Any specifics where, if Sergei should have figured it out by now, etc?
Ivaylo/Lucien and Preston: Perhaps this should wait until after the outing. We can figure out which one comes first later on. :r
Mason and Preston: Sweet! When should we do this one? I don't want to overload you. xD
Lucien and Jean and Professor Kingsley: Like how soon? :r
Ivaylo and Alana: Well, I'd want him to know he is a Slytherin before that RP. It'd affect his pride either way. xD So, when should this be done? Sooner or later? xD

Hadan Hensel said:

Hiya Emzies!
Ivaylo/Lucien and Avie: Well, both are pretty much equal. Lucien would know he was being mean, while Ivaylo could be a bit more tolerate. Seems like that either one wouldn't like him, but I doubt that they would be in the same RP at any point. xD Yeah, they can meet in the dorm and stuff! So, which one of these boys would you want to start with first?
Mason and Avie: Since Avie suffers from low self-esteem, sounds like he needs a good friend, and I know Mason would be friends with him. He could try to help him with school and stuff. Mason is really new to everything, so he would feel pretty stupid about anything magical. xD
With Avie & Ivaylo/Lucien, I'm not fussed, so I'll start something, and whichever you think would be a better fit in the topic which is created is the one that he can meet first. Which ever you think would be more fun.

Avie & Mason, I hadn't even thought of that, but that actually sounds really good! I think Avie would benefit from having a real sort of friend whose willing to help him out. And I'm sure Avie would be right there with Mason to feel stupid about anything magical. You want to start this? I could start this also.
Sometime tomorrow/in the next week.

Ivaylo/Saffron: He'd either like her or be frustrated by her because she doesn't know a thing about his family. If he ever got angry at her she would see it as a sort of tantrum and walk away from him until he calmed down not knowing what else to do. You can expect some foot in mouth moment seeing as Saffron, while intelligent when it comes to books and classes, has no clue how to act outside of her own family unit.

Damianos/ Saffron: I can see meeting in the library or something of that nature she too preferring her books over actual contact with people. Because of her blunt nature she can seem very snobby. Though she was told not to tell anyone her blood status you can rest assured that she's not a muggle born. Her Healer mother is more than proof of that.

This maybe coming too early seeing as she's not even sorted yet but that will come soon enough right?

Hadan Hensel said:

Mason and Jade: I think that they could be pretty good friends too. It would be hard for him to not have many friends, actually. xD Especially someone that is in his own house!
Damianos and Jade: Well, if she mentioned that she was muggle-born or somehow threw hints, wouldn't shut up or something like that, yeah, she would make an enemy pretty fast with Damianos. xD Otherwise, he would ignore her existence.
Ivaylo and Aya: Stubborn, eh? I think that it might be interesting to have some sort of enemy/rivalry when it comes between Ivaylo and Aya. He is fairly stubborn too, so if the two bump heads, I imagine that to be nothing short of hilarious.

So I think it's a definite go with Mason and Jade, and I would love to see Aya with some rivals, particularly one that looks so fun >:D. Damianos and Jade I'll have to think up a scenario where'd they'd meet and she'd mention it (though honestly it wouldn't take much since she's ecstatic she has magic and her older bro doesn't), so we can just start with Mason and Ivaylo?

Hey I wouldn't mind roleplaying with one of your characters :)
Mason is probably the only one Jarek would get on with as they seem quite similar. But I would equally be up for roleplaying with one of the others. Jarek is a son of two muggleborns and is offended by prejudice because of that.

Hadan Hensel said:

Sergei and Preston: Um, yes please! Any specifics where, if Sergei should have figured it out by now, etc?
Ivaylo/Lucien and Preston: Perhaps this should wait until after the outing. We can figure out which one comes first later on. :r
Mason and Preston: Sweet! When should we do this one? I don't want to overload you. xD
Lucien and Jean and Professor Kingsley: Like how soon? :r
Ivaylo and Alana: Well, I'd want him to know he is a Slytherin before that RP. It'd affect his pride either way. xD So, when should this be done? Sooner or later? xD
Sergei/Preston: Yes. I do have an idea. I'll send you a PM because I'm not sure how Sergei will feel about it.
Ivaylo/Lucien/Preston: Sounds good. :)
Mason/Preston: After we finish another of our RPs.
Kingsley/the boys: After lessons start? I can start this one unless you want to.
Ivaylo/Alana: That makes sense. That would definitely be one of the factors about him that impresses Alana. Let's do this one later then. xD

Wow, I really need to keep of list of things I need to do on here. xD So, here it goes again!

Ivaylo/Lucien and Avie: Whenever you start it, I can read it and see which one I am feeling. Or just random point and go. xD Just link it to me when you are ready!
Mason and Avie: Well, if you are going to start the one above, I can be fair and not selfish by starting this one! Then the workload will be balanced! I'll post the link here when it is ready!

Ivaylo and Saffron: Eh, he wouldn't take too much offense by it, more or less view her as someone who doesn't read the Daily Prophet or a hermit, as well as any books pertaining the Death Eaters of the past. I don't see much coming from these two to be honest. :erm:
Damianos and Saffron: Damianos would not read into her blood status, especially if she didn't mention it. But with the two reading so much, would there be much conversation at all? xD Just a few nods, turning of the pages, I have no idea.

Mason and Jade: So, which one of us should start this one and get the two to be friends?
Ivaylo and Aya: Annnd, same applies for this. xD I figure if one of us starts one, the other can start the other... If that makes sense. xD
Damianos and Aya: Well, we can put this on hold for a while and when you are ready for these two, you can throw me a PM on this account!

Mason and Jarek: I am up for them to be friends! Mason might be a bit envious since Jarek is in Gryffindor, but I can see the two getting along. Hard to see him not getting along with anyone. :r
Damianos/Ivaylo/Lucien and Jarek: This time at night, I'm not sure which one would be best, and how they would know where Jarek comes from. None of the above is very vocal, from what I know. xD

Sergei and Preston: One RP coming up! :r Within the next few days. XD
Ivaylo/Lucien and Preston: Shall put this into the reserves!
Mason and Preston: Same as above. xD
Lucien and Jean and Kingsley: Can you? It would be so appreciative, love!
Ivaylo and Alana: Maybe around the start of October or the first Brightstone weekend? I'd start that one in the alternate area when it comes around that time!

Ivaylo and Saffron: Eh, he wouldn't take too much offense by it, more or less view her as someone who doesn't read the Daily Prophet or a hermit, as well as any books pertaining the Death Eaters of the past. I don't see much coming from these two to be honest. :erm:
Damianos and Saffron: Damianos would not read into her blood status, especially if she didn't mention it. But with the two reading so much, would there be much conversation at all? xD Just a few nods, turning of the pages, I have no idea.

Probably right about Ivaylo unless you'd be willing try something really, really funny. as for Damianos and Saffron I think they'd be friends. They are both intelligent and read the same books, their personalities are similar though her temper takes the form of a curse to the chest and then forgetting about what offended her. As for conversation Saffron does have a talkative side when she has something to talk about.

Hadan Hensel said:
Okay, lots of people... I'll try not to forget anyone!

Ivaylo and Joanna: Awwh, she would love to be somewhat related to him, huh? I think he would like that at first, and then he might get annoyed as the time goes on. :r I really like the idea though! When can we do it?
Mason and Charlotte: Dude, they would be inseparable probably after the first meeting. xD Whenever you are down with this, we should do it!
Lucien and Joanna: I will try to think of something so amazing, you cannot resist. :r
Joanna & Ivaylo
Well I can see her not hating him like some of her family :r I'll try not to let her get too annoying but we could do this any time really. Common room, perhaps?

Charlotte & Mason
Insta-Friends :woot: Again we can do it whenever, possible even common room again?

Joanna & Lucien
I'm sure you will, as you always do ;)

I can see Olivia annoying the living snot out of Damianos and getting along well with his twin, since they're in the same house.

Mason and Avie: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/10102978/1/ And this is what I promised! I'll be a bit slow since midterms are this week, and to that other RP. XD
Ivaylo and Saffron: Something hilarious?
Damianos and Saffron: If she says something that would get him to respond positively, I can see them being friends! Who should start this one?
Ivaylo and Joanna: I can see this. So, which of us should begin this one? :r
Mason and Charlotte: Or anywhere! I don't mind! And...who starts? xD
Lucien and Joanna: Well, I'll try anyway...
Damianos and Olivia: I can see that happening too! I dunno about Nicolas and Olivia since I don't own him! XD Not fully anyway. :r

Ivaylo and Saffron: Something hilarious?
Damianos and Saffron: If she says something that would get him to respond positively, I can see them being friends! Who should start this one?

Well i think so anyway. It had something to with what you said about him being handsome and that he is so much some that it catches some attention. Like near the middle of the year Saffron shows up and shoves a note in his hand, a little irritated that she was expected to play owl. It turns out to be a love letter that Ivaylo thinks it's from Saffron and tries to avoid her but they are in the same house, have the same classes and Saffron is developing a talent for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Finally he confronts her about her supposed crush only to have Saffron give him the most confused look ever. Saffron finally gets what he's talking about and she explains that the note didn't come from her but from another girl how saw that Saffron was in Slytherin and would most likely know Ivaylo by sight at least so the girl had her deliver it. She absolutely no intrest in him or any other boy for that matter. They can go their separate ways after that, Good, bad, wouldn't work?

Damianos and Saffron: I can start it seeing as you seem to be running around making threads all over the place. ^~^

Hadan Hensel said:

Mason and Jade: So, which one of us should start this one and get the two to be friends?
Ivaylo and Aya: Annnd, same applies for this. xD I figure if one of us starts one, the other can start the other... If that makes sense. xD
Damianos and Aya: Well, we can put this on hold for a while and when you are ready for these two, you can throw me a PM on this account!

I'll start the Jade/Mason one, if you'll start Ivaylo and Aya :D

Ivaylo and Saffron: I don't know how he would react over that, since well, he doesn't know how good he looks (sad huh?), but, it would be interesting to see how he reacts. So, it would be something we can try out. He might throw it away, or avoid the girl like crazy. =))
Damianos and Saffron: Okies, I got it in my list so I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Mason and Jade: Sounds good to me! Be sure to post it here so that I can see it and know it is meant for me!
Ivaylo and Aya: I'll post it here when I am finished. Might take a few days since I have a midterm to study for and such.

Mason Greene said:
Ivaylo and Joanna: I can see this. So, which of us should begin this one? :r
Mason and Charlotte: Or anywhere! I don't mind! And...who starts? xD
You wanna start Joanna/Ivaylo and I'll start the Charlotte/Mason one?

Sounds good to me, Pat! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back