Into the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I'll get to it soon!

Daimanos & Manami
I don't know if you want Daimans to eventually soften up or not, but if you do I think Manami might work well. She is really quiet and is an artist so she might help him see the beauty and warmth of the world outside? Other than that I don't really know if they would be friends or not, but I'm a big fan of throwing characters together and then seeing what happens so if you aren't looking to soften him up we can just have some fun watching them RP together. :D

Damianos and Manami: I almost choked when I read that. Getting Damianos to see the beauty and warmth would be the same thing as getting Professor Styx to smile. It won't happen. I doubt that they would be friends, but annoyances would be fun though. He gets annoyed with just about everyone.

Hehe, I thought it was a bit of a long shot. :p But I think that's totally something Nami would try to do so she can totally annoy Daimanos with her persistence and then we could do a shouting battle which would be awesome for Nami as she's so quiet. :)

Manami Sona said:
Hehe, I thought it was a bit of a long shot. :p But I think that's totally something Nami would try to do so she can totally annoy Daimanos with her persistence and then we could do a shouting battle which would be awesome for Nami as she's so quiet. :)
Hmm, either way, it might work. We can try it and see where it goes?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back