Into the Forbidden ZONE!

"I was going to say its usless I just right boring stuff about historic site." she than pointed towards the castle. "Accio pumpkin juice" she waited not that long and it appear in her hand. "Nice" she said taking a sip.

Ginny had to laugh at her useless attempts to find about information. She pointed her wand at maddiie's juice. 'Wingarduim Leviosa,'she said, flicking her wand. the juice slipped out of maddiie's hand and hovered infront of her.

"Nice" Maddiie said laughing at her use of magic. "Wingarduim Leviosa" she said hovering Ginny off from the ground. "How about that?" she said.

ginny felt herself lifted off the ground and lost her concentration on the juice, letting it fall to the ground. She laughed at herself being hovered. 'Very nice i must say,'ginny said cheerfully.

"You think so." Maddiie said as Ginny was set back down. "I just hope I'm good enough, you know my abilities to be good enough." Maddiie said shooting a few flares up in the sky.

'Of course i think so,'Ginny said, giving her freind a freindly nudge. 'did you want that juice?'she asked her looking down to the spilt bottle.

(soory my posts are becoming crap.lol. too tired really. )

"No I'm good," she said getting her confident back."I think I may get a new and, I don't know yet." she added.

((Its okay Gin I understand))

(thanks. )

Ginny laughed for some random reason. 'never mind. I'll get you some if you want.' Ginny offered. She summoned some more pumpkin jiuce but had forgotten to picture the bottle ans was soaked by it on the face.

"Ginny." Maddiie could not help but laughed falling to the ground. She was suppressing tears, it hurt so much. She looked at Ginny once again and laughed snorted a bit. "Oh my goodness your to funny." she said feeling her side hurt.

Ginny wiped the juice away from her eys with her sleeve before seeing Maddiie luaghing. Ginny couldn't help herself either and laughed with her. 'I'm sorry. I'll get you some don't worry,'she gasped, calming down. she took a poper hold of her wand again and this time summoned the bottle and all to her. This time she forgot to catch it thoguh, and it smacked right into her eyes. 'Ow,'he exclaimed rubbing her face and picking up the bottle.

Maddiie laughed again. "Gin stop before you hurt yourself." she said getting red all over again. "Wait..." she hold her side. "Sorry now try to concentrate." she said giving her advise.

'But i'm fine. No harm done. here's your juice. It's your fault i couldn't concentrate,'Ginny joked handing it over to her grinning. She felt hot liquid run down her cheek and put her free hand to wipe it.

Maddiie took it really not thirsty but she took a sip. "You did really good though." she added. "Got anything else." she asked thinking what else she can do.

'Yeah, course just like everyone else,'ginny answered drying her hand agaisnt her baggy t-shirt. She noticed streaked red on it and wondered why. oh dear she thought. 'you got any new spells i can learn then?'she asked.

"Let see." Maddiie said thinking over all the spell she had learned and the ones her mother had taught her. "Okay" she looked around and spotted a rat running through the grass, "Cuniculus" she pointed and shouted out. The rat instantly turn into a rabbit. She picked the rabbit it up petting its head"How you like that one?" she asked Gin.

'Cool,'Ginny said smiling. She didn't love rabbits but she loved the way they moved with the speed. She looked round but culdn't see any rats yet. She kept looking before spotting one. 'Cuniculus,'she said, pointing her wand at it. She had pictured a rabit but the putcome was a rabbit with a rats tail. She tried to pick it up but it shot away before she had a chance. 'Aw well, you win some, you lose some,'Ginny said smiling.

(sorry. completely forgot bout this. lol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back