Into the Forbidden ZONE!

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Brian was kinda bored since he hadn't scene Andy since Halloween, he decided to take a walk and quickly found himself at the entrance of the Forbidden Forest. He had only entered here once before and decided to go in again, after all he need a place with a lot of objects to practice his spell work.

He walked along the entrace pointing his wand at sticks "Accio!" the stick came flying into his hand.

Maddiie had been sitting at the edge of the forest when she notice someone enter the forest edge. She stood up from her position to only to find a younger boy than her practicing simple spells on his own. He was a bit taller than her for a first year but wonder why he was alone.

"Hey, umm " she said trying to introduce herself in a casual way.

Brian turned around to see an older student, He was slightly worried as he knew that students weren't allowed inside the Forest. Brian looked at her and decided that it might be best to try to be nice "um... Hello" Brian said a little nervously.

Maddiie study the boy a bit he looked a little worried. "Sorry for coming out like that I'm Maddiie, why are you alone?" she asked as she step a little into the forest.

"Oh I'm Brian Getathorn XIX" Brian said with a quick low bow, "I just wanted to escape boredom and practice some spells that's all" Brian said smiling "nice to meet you Maddie"

"And you as well, how are you doing with these spell." she asked as she took out her wand. She looked as his wand very nice, he seem to suit it very well.

Ginny was on her way back to the castle after being for a walk in the forest. She noticed voices and regonized them as Maddiie's and Brianas. She walked towards them saying goodbye to her bat, Munchie on the way. 'hi guys,'she said moving a branch out her way. She noticed their wands out. 'i hope you weren't thinking of dueling. maddiie, you should be ashamed,'she joked as she stopped.

"I'm doing good with them, Hello Ginny" Brian said as she appeared he wasn't sure he really liked Ginny she seemed very Slytherinish at least in His opinion.

'Doing good with what?'ginny asked curious about what they were talking to. She smiled as she leaned casually against the trunk of a tree and crossed her arms.

"with my Charms spells, I've been practicing on my own everyday hoping to get better" Brian explained

ginny chuckled slightly as Brian explained. 'well done for you. Would you like help from maddie and me then?'Ginny asked grinning now.

Brian had thought that kinda annoying, obviously if he'd wanted help he would've asked. He had figured out a way to practice his spellwork but also decided not to be rude "I'm not sure since I seemed to be doing okay. I'm just practicing the 'Accio, Wingardium Leviosa, and Depulso Spell right now! do you know any good spells though?" Brian asked.

'Oh loads. Do you want us to teach them to you?'ginny asked, sensing that Brian was not really wanting her company as much.

"well what kind've spells" Brian asked his curiosity peeked.

'Well what kind are you wanting to learn?'Ginny asked back, sensing his curiosity and wanting to annoy him.

"How am I suppose to know!" Brian exclaimed "man, are you sure your in the right house? I think you'd be a better Hufflepuff" Brian said winking at Maddie

'well, even if i wasn't, what can i do about it?'Ginny replied back mocking. 'are you sure you're in the right house, smarty pants?'Ginny teased now.

"I know I'm in the right house" Brian said with a mocking smile "it's you that don't seem very Ravenclaw like. Like I said little Miss Hufflepuff!" Brian said with a laugh.

'oi. i would take more head to who you're talking to here,'She threatened playfully. 'Do you know that the sorting hat was split bewteen two choices, Slytherin and Ravenclaw, for me?'she said as she stood away from the branch and unfolded her arms, placing them in her pockets.

"whatever you want to say lil' Miss Hufflepuff!" Brian gloated laughing he was enjoying that new nickname and would have to keep using it

'Stop calling me that,'Ginny complained, her hand gripping round her wand.

Brian relished this moment, after all the taunting she had done in the past, he had a new weapon and never hesitated in pulling the trigger. "no" he said "I like the name, in fact that's what I'm going to call you from now on, lil' Miss Hufflepuff!" he said laughing harder.

'Stop it,'Ginny said, her vioice a little louder. She kept her hand on her wand, thinking of all the spells she knew that wouldn't do too much harm to him at the moment.

Brian laughed harder than ever for all her talk she was getting nerved by him "why did this little first year say anything wrong, I mean I'm not a big bad second year like you... Lil' Miss Hufflepuff!" he said louder he was ready for anything she wanted to try and as Maddie wasn't saying anything he was pretty sure he could take her if she did try to do anything.

Ginny's hand slid out and she pointed her wand at him in a second. She stared at him for a while before pushing her hands back in her pockets and shrugged off, kicking branches out the way as she ran back into the forest ashamed of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back