Into the Forbidden ZONE!

"What is it with Hufflepuff that people don't like." Maddiie said more annoyed at Brian action. "Greatest of witch and wizard come from our houses." she said a bit angry than looking at Ginny. She grabbed her wand tucking it in back in.

"there's nothing wrong with the House of Helga Hufflepuff, I personally find it a complimant something she apparently did not" Brian said to Maddie As Ginny ran away "I agree with you completely that Hufflepuff is a perfectly acceptible house and thought she might enjoy being associated with it" Brian said with the hint of a smirk. He had nothing against Maddie but was amused with how easily he'd confronted Ginny and turned the tables on all her taunts. Now he had a weapon that he could use against her for the rest of the year he thought gleefully.

"Well it seems that she doesn't like being called by that name". Maddiie said looking at Ginny once again. "I though a person like you would seem very pleasant to be around with but I guess I was wrong." Maddiie said in a more harshed voice. "Ginny wait up." Maddiie said going after her friend. "Don't listen to that jerk, little kids these days." she said as she patted Ginny on the back

Ginny felt someone pat her on her back and looked up to see Maddiie. She looked away again at what she said. 'No Maddiie. I'm the jerk. I was going to use my wand on him. i was going attack him.'Ginny mumbled before walking off and slumping on a fallen branch.

Brian was glad they finally left, now he could practice his spellwork alone free from distraction. "Accio!"

"Be glad you didn't, you so mature than that." she followed her taking out her wand once again. "Are we allowed to experiment with spells?" she asked not sure if thy were allowed to. Maddiie gripped it tight making sparks fly out of the tip of her wand.

'Probably but I think I'll have t apoligize to brian at some point.'Ginny answered resting her head on her hands. She saw sparks fly out of Maddiie's wand and laughed slightly.

"Give it a try."Maddiie said to Ginny.

'What?No way.'Ginny said sitting upright before pausing to think. 'How d'you do it?'she asked, smiling.

"I don't know just think of a good feeling." Maddiie said again. She held her wand firm than though of a good feeling. Sparks of red and yellow flew up into the sky, Maddiie smiled.

Ginny tried to think of a good feeling but te latest event kept taking over her as she pulled her wand out again and gripped it firmly. She thought hard before blue sparks flew out of her wand son followed by green. Ginny laughed at her attempt before looking towards Maddie again.

"Wow you did great." Maddiie though of purple and sparks of purple flew out of her wand. Than she did a few fire pops laughing hoping no one had heard the smalls of fire cracks popping in the forbidden forest.

'this is great,'ginny said, giggling herself away, sparks flying out her wand, of all the rainbow excpet for red.

"I know ." Maddiie ran in circle as her sparks flew in the air.

'Right. Thats it. I'm quitting,'Ginny joked before jumping back as a loud pop came from her wand. She went in hysterics again.

Maddiie started to laugh. "Whoa that was loud"

'well, i did think that myself actually,' ginny said putting on a serous face. 'I am going to now practise serious spells now so there,'ginny added sticking out her tongue before grinning.

Maddiie smiled. "Okay lets do some serious spells than." she said pointing her wand out.

ginny laughed as maddiie agreed to her. She had no idea what to do. 'What shall we do?'

"Accio than Leviosa" she said.

'Sure. No problem,'Ginny smirked thinking of what to summon. 'Do have a diary by any chance?'Ginny asked inocently.

"No I don't." Maddiie lied gripping her bag close to her.

Ginny smirked as she noticed the bag move slowlu closer to maddiie. 'Ok. accio Maddiie's diary,'Ginny said focusing on a book.

"Wait--" but the book flew into Ginny hand.

ginny laughed at maddiie's face before flicking the pages to a blur under her fingers. 'What day should i read?'she taunted playfully before opening it up on a page near the end. She looked up at Maddiie before shutting the book and throwing it back to her. 'Only jokin madds,'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back