In Which The Newbie is Introduced

Tiria Delwood

OOC First Name
Teresa
As you might've already guessed, I'm new here. I just joined about ten minutes ago (I think?) and I can see roleplaying on here is going to be all kinds of awesome.

My name is Teresa. I love the roleplay and write! I play the saxophone and have a passion for math and music (nerd + music = ???). :woot:

I love the Harry Potter series and can't wait to start roleplaying. But on that topic, how should I start? I read the site documentation, but is there anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance!

Hey there! Welcome to the site, and I do hope that you'll enjoy here.. :D

Hi Teresa,

I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I used to really like math until I had to take Calculus :tut: and I love all kinds of music as well.

You've already read the site documentation so you're really ahead of the game. I'm sure you've seen the unsorted roleplaying area, which you can use until you figure out if you want Tiria to be an HNZ student (sorting is in June sometime ) or if you want her to be part of another usergroup (the app can be found on the site documentation page ; ).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Welcome to the site and have fun roleplaying! ^_^

Hi there! :)
Welcome to HNZ, and I'll just ditto the rest of what Cyndi said. :r

Welcome to HNZ :D I'm Pheebz

Feel free to ask anyone around if you have any questions, and I hope to see you round the board soon ;D

Welcome ^_^ I'm Donna

Hope to see you around the site :)

Welcome, new buddy! I'm KR :) Don't hesitate to ask any of the friendly members for advice or plot ideas while you're exploring the site. Good luck!

hey im corey im a newbie and im really bad at roleplaying but my brothers been with this site for years and hes teachin me. so anyways any one wanna RP with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back