Nervous- On Edge- Artsy

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Casper was relieved to be back at school, glad he no longer had to hide his art and sneak around his parents. He sat under the shade of a tree in the grass, enjoying the fresh air and the sun on his skin. He hummed softly to himself, papers spread out all around him as he worked on a sketch of the castle. He was wrapped up in his work, not noticing anyone or anything around him. He hardly noticed the charcoal smear on his cheek or the messy state of his hair from running his fingers through it a thousand times.

Hunter Robinson

Cheerful| Talkative| Funny| Helpful

OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Veela Hair Core
Trophy Showcase:
Last year Harper had motivated Hunter and he started doing some runs a few more often, he was on one now. He had left the castle twenty minutes ago, headed towards the greenhouses then towards the lake and the to the forbidden forest. He was now coming back to the castle again, to take a long and deserved shower, but he decided to go through the gardens instead of just going through the main door.
He was a bit tired so he decided to rest under the shade of a tree and suddenly when he looked around there was another boy just a few steps away under the same tree drawing. Hunter remembered having seen him around so he was probably a Hufflepuff but he was pretty sure the guy wasn't in his year or else he would know his name but he also didn't look much older. "Is that supposed to a drawing of the Hogwarts castle?" he asked coming from behind the boy and taking a little glance at his drawing.

Casper Beckett

Nervous- On Edge- Artsy

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Casper jumped a little at the sound of another voice. "What?" He held the drawing to his chest. "Oh, y-yes," he offered shyly, laying his sketchpad back down. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you come over," he apologized softly. "Am I bothering you?" He bit his lip. "I can move."

Hunter Robinson

OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Hunter couldn't help but laugh a bit at the other boy's surprise "Sorry I didn't meant to pry" he ended up saying. As he saw the other boy relax a little bit he figured that it was a good time as any to maybe make a new friend now that he wasn'f so scared.
"Oh no no don't worry" he said trying to make him relax, not really sure how he could make the boy know that he wasn't at all bothering him. He took a sit beside him and ran a hand through his sweaty hair to keep it from getting in his eyes. "I'm Hunter by the way" he said extending his sweaty hand to the boy but then looking at it and taking it back to him, no one wants to shake a sweaty hand.

Casper Beckett

Nervous- On Edge- Artsy

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Casper swallowed nervously. He wanted to get past his shyness, but talking to cute boys never helped. He looked away as the boy sat with him. He glanced at the boys hand before he pulled it away just as quickly. "I'm Casper," He offered gently. He held out his sketchpad to offer the boy a better view of what he'd done.

Hunter Robinson

OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Hunter smiled at the other boy that seemed to be coming around and getting a little less nervous. He even let him take a lot at his sketchpad "Wow you are really good at that" Hunter said impressed at the other boy's skills. "You come here to draw a lot?" he said to the other boy while taking a water bottle from his bag.

Casper Beckett

Nervous- On Edge- Artsy

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Casper blushed as Hunter complimented him. "Thanks," He murmured softly, pulling his sketchbook back. "Sometimes," He offered. "Though usually I like the gardens," He smiled shyly. "You, ah, you aren't in my year but you look familiar. What house are you in?" He asked.

Hunter Robinson

OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Hunter was drinking from his water bottle while listening to the other boy, the gardens indeed were something that amazed Hunter on a daily basis still and he was glad to make part of the Wild Patch Club so he could be there regularly.
"Oh I'm a second year" he explained to the other boy who he was sure was not in his year "In Hufflepuff" he added. He was pretty sure the guy was an Hufflepuff too, he had a good memory when it came to faces but he decided to ask too, just in case he was mistaken "What about you?".

Casper Beckett

Nervous- On Edge- Artsy

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Casper nodded as the boy told him where he was from. "M-me too," He chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Only I-I'm a third year." He added, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a few candies. "Do you want one?" He asked, offering the treats to the younger boy. Casper was never the best at making friends, but not because he didn't try.

Hunter Robinson

OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Hunter smiled at him, he wouldn't tell that this boy was older, he certainly didn't look older. The boy sighed a little at the sight of candies, his biggest temptation "Gotta tell ya, we just met but you know the way to my heart" he teased accepting a candy. "Next time I'm buying the candies" he said to the other boy assuming that they would meet again.

Casper Beckett

Nervous- On Edge- Artsy

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Casper's face heated up immediately when Hunter teased him, and for a moment Casper was sure he could put the proudest Gryffindor to shame with the color of his cheeks. "I s-suppose that's only fair," He smiled shyly. He was surprised Hunter would want to see him again, Casper felt like such a mess half the time.

Hunter Robinson

OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Trophy Showcase:
Hunter looked at the boy and noticed his little charcoal smear in his cheek, he liked the look of it "I should warn you that you have a little smear in you face so you should wash your face after but I totally dig that! It gives you a artsy look" he said chuckling a bit. This boy seemed shy and a little out of his comfort zone talking to Hunter that's why the second year liked to tease him and get him out of his comfort zone. Casper woupd get used to it and hopefully also start being more confident, at least around Hunter, or at least he hoped he would. "Are you in the Conglomerated Arts Club?" he asked Casper because it made a lot of sense that he could be there.

Casper Beckett

Nervous- On Edge- Artsy

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Trophy Showcase:
Casper was sure his ears were on fire, his face felt so hot. He brought his fingers up to his cheek, almost ready to apologize, but honestly he was glad Hunter liked it. Maybe other boys would too- no, he couldn't think like that. He couldn't think how cute Hunter was, really, his parents were already mad about his art, they would be furious if he added in this too. He swallowed nervously. "N-no," He answered shyly. "My parent's wouldn't like it if I joined the club," He answered honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)