In the breeze

(posting as)

Robert wasn't completly sure what she meant about being not supposed to be here. "Why not?" he asked curiously.

Rhianne sighed sadly..She was happy being with Robert but spending more time with him when is already seeing somebody else would be a pain to her side.."I am not supposed to be here..What would Larissa say??" Finally,she was able to tell him what he needs to hear..She fought back the tears that threatened to come out..

Robert sighed slowly, not really knowing what to say. "Rhianne, she doesn't...control me. I can be with whoever i want. And right now i want to be with you" he said, picking his words carfully although he knew he may have just confused things in her mind. He said quietly, "Right now, ignore Larissa." and wondered if he should say what he was going to, although stopped himself. Instead he just smiled at her.

After a moment or two he turned away again, "It's not what you think anymore" he said quite quietly and truthfully.

Rhianne smiled when Robert tries to comfort her..Yet there is something on the words he said.."It's not what you think anymore" She asked, "What do you mean??"

He sighed. Should he tell her? Best not to, for now anyway. "It's a bit complicated, but i, am probably not the best person to be friends with" he said picking his words carfully.

Rhianne frowned..Robert is speaking mysteries.."What??You are the best guy I have ever been friends with..You can tell me.."

He looked her in the eyes seriously. "Listen. I, am not like the other people you know. I'm different. I'm..dangerous" he said, not wanting to scare her at all, but didnt know a way of saying it gently.

Rhianne seems to understand Robert..Placing a hand over his,she assured him,saying "I know it's hard..But you can tell me..I understand..Promise..Everything is gonna be okay.."

Robert gave her half a smile. "It will be now but not in a few years!" he knew he didnt have much free time left compared and he leant against the tree with his eyes closed.

Rhianne stared at Robert.."Is everthing okay between you and Larissa??"She really is concerned with him..

Robert remained with his eyes shut. "Ye, everything is...fine" he replied simply, not really wanting to go into much detail. "What about you? I mean, do you have someone?" he asked.

It was as though Larissa had apparated there. She stood near the tree, looking from Robert to Rhianne. "Something private?" She said, looking Rhianne up and down as if to check for a wand.

Roberts eyes shot open and he grinned. "That was me that was" he said foolishly, and he pulled Laris over to him, "Are you joining us?" he smiled before turning to Rhianne to nod.

Robert seemed doubtful of his answer..Rhianne shook her head as an aswer but just in time for Larissa to arrive.."Something wrong,Liss??"She asked while her hand was moving to her pocket for her wand,just in case..

Larissa hugged Robert and smiled.
"No, just thought I'd come and see my 'special' friend." She grinned at Robert before turning to Rhianne and watching her hand and then giving her a cold stare.

Robert hugged her back and saw as she stared at Rhianne. "Come on," he whispered in her ear. She wouldn't try to start a fight would she? He hoped not. He sat himself again in the middle of them, and went back to shutting his eyes.

Larissa watched Rhianne.
She should be flattered that I consider her competition.. Larissa thought to herself.
Time to turn up the evil.
Larissa pulled her wand from her pocket and held it by her side in a threatening way.

(hehe now is not a good time esp as he has his eyes shut!! lol..btw i think she went offline :( )

Rhianne stared at Robert and Larissa..She can't believe that Robert would love this girl..She seemed evil in a silent way..She watched as Larissa pulled her wand and placed it by her side..Rhianne leaned back on the tree,pulling her own wand as well..

There was a moment of silence and Roberts eyes shot open. He noticed both girls had their wands out. "Hey. What is this?" he asked them disappointed in them

Rhianne never left her eyes on Larissa as she aswered Robert.."Me here was just tryig to befriend you when your girlfriend here thinks I am a competition and would try to steal you.."Her voice broke a little when tears escaped from her eyes.."It's not my fault if I am friendly with guys.."

(nice siggy! )

Roberts head turned to Rhianne's and he saw her cry. He rested a hand on her arm, "We are friends. Right?" he hoped they were. He turned to Larissa and tried to give her a look of don't worry

Larissa scowled slightly as Robert touched Rhianne's arm.
Larissa twisted her wand in her fingers and cast dark looks in Rhianne's direction.
What spell should I use? Depulso. That's a good one.. In a moment, when Robert's not looking, i'm going to use it on her.
Larissa grinned falsely at Rhianne, daring her to flirt with Robert.

Rhianne smiled despite of everything..She just nodded at Robert..Turning to Larissa,she said "I really just don't know why you are like that to me.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back