Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert walked outside the castle. He knew it was starting to get colder, but not this cold. Wishing he had brought his jacket, he shoved his hands in his jeans pockets, and started walking alone to the path that ran round the school and the lawn.

Rhianne was walking along the path towards the lawn when she spotted a fellow Gryffindor doing the same..She ran to him and introduced herself.."Hello..I am Rhianne..Can I join you??You are going to the pond right??"

(posting for robert)

Robert got distracted as somebody joined him. "Hi Rhianne, nice to meet you. Im Robert." he smiled at her. "Sure you can, yes" he replied. He continued walking in the same direction. "What year and house are you?" he asked.

Rhianne smiled since Robert never realized that they were in the same house..She had spotted him around the common room,going about and yes,they have met along the corridors.."Same house as you and same year too.."They had continue walking along the path..Tucking her long hair behind her ear,she asked.."I hope you don't mind me here,walking with you.."

Robert smiled when she said she was in the same house and year. "Why should i? Company is always good" he said honestly. Rhianne seemed very friendly, and he planned to make new friends.

Rhianne smiled shyly..Robert seemed nice and kind..She missed that kind of company..She cleared her throat as if wanting to say something but don't know what.."So..she paused for awhile..Where do you want to go??I mean.."Her voice trailed off..

Robert looked at Rhianne, "Im not going anywere in particular" he said, wondering if that's what she meant. "How are you finding Hogwarts at the moment?" he asked.

Rhianne smiled at Robert.."No,what I mean is..Do we just keep on walking around or??Or any place in mind to sit on??"She glanced at him,hoping he was not offended.."Hogwarts is fine.."

Robert nodded, "Yeah, over there" he said, pointing directly ahead of him at a tree near the side of the lake. He turned and grinned back her Rhianne. "So, what's your favourite lesson?" he asked.

Rhianne smiled as Robert pointed to a tree near the lake..She haven't realized that they were now approaching her favorite place.."Hmm..I haven't think of it..So far,it would be Transfiguration..Anything easy goes.."She chuckled..Looking at Robert,she fired his question back.."How about you??What's your favorite subject??"

He shrugged "No idea to be honest, i haven't atteneded any yet" he said honestly, he was too busy with other things. They had nearly reached the tree. "Do you have any siblings?" he asked.

Rhianne frowned when Robert said that he hadn't attended any yet..Yes,she missed a couple classes but that's it..She was a bit quiet as they walked towards the tree..When he asked about her having any siblings,she shook her head.."Nope,I am the only child..It would sure be nice to have one.."Finally reaching the tree,she sat on the cool grass,folded her skirt neatly and turned to Robert,asking "Do you have any brothers or sisters to play with??"She patted the space beside her for him to sat on..

(posting as robert)

He smiled and sat down next to her. "Yeah, i have a few. Older brotherr and sister, younger twin sisters and baby brother" he said, wondering how empty the place would be without them all.

(you are also robert,libz?)

Rhianne smiled,quite envy of what Robert has.."That is so neat..I would love to have siblings too.."She looked around the lake,realizing they are the only ones out there..

(lol yeah..im also anya sithly, napolde amandil, maddie cinellison and cedric barnett :p )

Robert smiled, "You can have one of mine" he joked. He loved them really but they sure got on his nerves. He rested against the tree and looked out, "Do you like it here?" He asked.

Rhianne laughed as Robert declared that he would gave her one for a sister/brother.."No,thanks..I'm sure you love them but I would love to meet them sometime.."She leaned on the tree beside Robert as she answered.."Yeah,it's so peaceful her..I love the lake most..You??"She turned to Robert,realizing she was a bit close to him..

"Im sure you will one day" he said. "Yeah, i don't know any other schools with a lake, i think Hogwarts is unique" he said, smiling down at her.

Rhianne smiled when Robert said that she could meet his siblings one day.."You mean I really could??"Rhianne could not speak when Robert looked at her..Forcing herself a shy smile,she glanced back at the lake.."Yeah..But Hogwarts or not,I still love the lake.."

Robert smiled, "Of course you could! If you wanted to yes. Although i'll warn you now, don't get too close to Jack." he said referring to his 18 months year old brother. Smiling again, he nodding, "Yes, the lake is very good"

Rhianne smiled in delight..Placing a hand over his,she whispered.."Thanks..I would be happy to meet them..and don't worry I can handle your Jack.."Adding the last statement as a joke..

Robert smiled, and laughed at her joke about his brother. After a moment, he randomly asked, "What are you afraid of?" and looked into her eyes.

Rhianne smiled but soon her smiled faded when Robert asked her what she was afraid of..Meeting his gaze,she answered.."Getting disappointed..And to be rejected.."After those words left her mouth,she pulled her hand away and gazed out to the lake..

Robert silently nodded slowly. It was handy to know. He watched out the corner of his eye, her looking back over to the lake. "You alright?" he asked aware she had got "distant".

Rhianne sighed,still her eyes looking out at the lake..She was not worried because Robert knows now her weakness but she was scared because things would not be the same,with her liking Robert when he is already taken by a classmate of theirs.."I am not supposed to be here..What would..."Her voice,almost in a whisper trailed off,not finishing her sentence..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back