Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Hello all of you wonderful people :wub: ,

I am in need of some development for a few of my characters and with the school year for Y11 fast approaching I thought it would be good to start organizing and getting ready for the work load that a few of my characters are going to be going through. So with out anymore delay here is what I need for who:

Eric Evans [Main]

Eric Evans is my main character right now and that is becuase I simply love him and the few people who have rped with him are just awesome so thank you to those out thier who have welcomed him with open arms and open minds.

Eric is finally settled into New Zealand and has been on a man hunt as he searches for a love interested, which he has failed miserably at so far. So while he is looking for that Mr. Right he has been busy filling his plate with work friends and clubbing to help him fill that massive void in his life. So far Eric has two really good friends and they are Irene Finch and James Lock (we have rped a few times lol) and a few other people that he has met in his short time in New Zealand. He also has had made himself his first real enemy and that would Be Robert Lock for the time being.

So what I need is a few good friends still, to fill up his close friends spots, he could also use another enemey or friendly rival of sorts. Also Eric is a tutor and I know I have talked to a few of you about teaching childern but I have been putting it off until school starts. Eric will be looking for childern all ages to teach homeschool style if anyone is interested. Also Eric is a wedding planner and will be looking to help anyone who wants it lol, it is going to be much like J-lo in wedding planner.

Elizabeth Wang

Elizabeth is a very busy woman and is always doing business around the world and so for the time bieng she is focusing on her Modeling agency right now. I am looking for models and Celebrities for her to rub elbows with and who will be looking to establish themselves with some powerful people both in the muggle world and wizarding world. The runway show is on halt right now because over half my models have not showed up to the first thread. The ones that have are too few to just move on, so if you are a model or photographer please stop by the america forum and post in the Wang towers thread.

The show will take a lot of Elizabeth time to coordinate and so for the time being that is all I am focusing on with her right now but soon after the show I will be moving into her relationship s hopefully.

James Killian

James is an unsorted and will be attending Hogwarts in Y11 , thier has been a few changes for him I decided that now he will be straight. The last student character I ever did was a rather huge success and I hope that this one will be even better than the last with the new lesson style i will not be bogged down as much with lessons as I was in the past. But He is going to need friends I have contacted a few but I thought this would be a good time to see what I can pull out for him.

He is 11 years old and his was raised in a monastery in Japan after his parents were brutally gun down in a gang war shortly after he was born. He is an imagantive little guy who wishes to be a ninja/ samauri so that he could help people much like robin hood did, but he is struggling with the Idea that ninja kill people for a living and so I am unsure if he will be a good kid or aspire to be a bad boy yet. he is a nature lover and animal lover so he get rather angry when they are treated poorly in front him.

Other characters

Well I have for the time being taken on two other characters who at the time have not be really big due to a number of reason the number one is that the plots I have for them are rather small and rely on others whose main characters play a large role and so I would love to see these two grow as well but they were not originally mine and so it has been a little tough.

Raziel Black:

Raziel Black is the last remaining member of the rather large black family, no relation to Sirius Black, who were gunned down by a muggle man in the family homes during a family get together that Raziel was late to due to work. Raziel is the father of Gabriel Black and Link Black and is married to Professor Black as well. Since his return home Raziel has been asked to help guard one of the candidates for Minister of Magic as well as becoming a main role model for his youngest son. What I am wanting from his is Friends and Enemies that he could interacted with and help him develope his role as father and Auror.

Seth Makwa

Seth is a durmmy and as such is my least developed character and so I am looking for friends and enemies to help him get through, also a few love intrested as he tries to rebel against his arranged marriage that is about to go down in his life.

I can offer you my unsorted as a friend to your unsorted.
My Unsorted: Stefan Archer.

So A little about him:
I am quiet boy. I stay out of peoples way. I avoid fights and confrontation.
I'm closed off, and I don't trust that easily. I'm really shy, and quite the
pushover. I'm scared of everything. And I can be quite flinchy. I obey the
rules to the letter, and any other commands given to me. I'm not sporty
and I'm not picky with food. I am terrified of the dark. I don't meet people's
eyes often.

You can check out his full Development Here
I think they could be friends. Distant friends. I have an open RP in the unsorted section, which you could join.
If you wanted to.

Thank you I have replied

Hi Brandon! :woot: :hug:

I've been trying to get a few boys to be friends with Jennifer, so she has a lot of... 'Choice' xD for when she gets a bit older.
Jen is a tomboy, keeps out of peoples way but can shake up people she meets with her attitude. However inside, she is one of the kindest friends anyone could ever ask for :)

If you'd like for them to meet, please could you start something somewhere and I'll reply :D

Hey my online twin! :hug: Scorpio do it best xD!

Anyways here's a few different people I can rp with you.

Seth Makwa// how bout he can meet Dederick Cullen? He's my werewolf and I hardly use him much :p he hates the world for good amount or reason. So maybe enemies perhaps?
As for James Killian//Madlyn Margera, she different completely. Being part giant, she wouldn't mind having a few more friends. If your up for let me know. I'm really lacking on rp though, hope you can bare with me :p

Claire: :hug: I will start something for us soon and I will send jenifer the link unless you want me to send the link to a different account?

Twin: lol dedrick and seth will be better as enemies I am working up seth as some one with a superior complex so that will work. As for Jamie and Madlyn they wuld make good friends Jamie is my baby and so I am playing him to the innocent and uber loving kinda of guy so he will defiantely want to surround himself with all the misunderstood kids.

I can offer Veronica for Seth as a friend

Veronica is happy, fun to be with, kind and friendly

Seth//Dederick-We can think of something up? Maybe they have detention together and have to clean up some mudpie (yeah you know what I mean) in the forest because ComC professor there making us do it and stuff?
James//Madlyn- yay, but we'll have to wait till James get sorted :D

I can offer up bridezilla here if Eric is looking for a wedding to plan. Vicky does have a bubbly side but her temper makes it so people sometimes cower in her presence. :p

Nishma: We can defiantly start something up I see Seth getting along with Veronica as long as she can handle his tough nature but if you can crack it then he is really a loyal and nice guy. Would you like to start or shall I?

Twin: We can wait for james and Madlyn to start the new school year, as for dedrick and Seth would you like to start or shall I?

Ana: Eric would love to deal with a bridezilla it would be extremely funny to rp out and make his life a little tough he has had it rather soft these last couple of days.

I can offer Bea here for Eric's friend?

Bea is generally a sweet, happy-go-lucky person and gets along with most people. Bea is a 'dumb blonde', she isn't exactly the 'responsible' type. She is new to New Zealand, and hasn't quite settled into her new life.

Bea is a model, so she could work for Elizabeth Wang?

okay twin seth has responded and so we ca rp it out with him, I will send you a pm when school starts so we can see when jamie and madlyn can rp something.

Bea: Eric and her would be awesome friends, do you want to start or shall I and when it comes to modeling be looking out for a pm shortly from elizabeth

Ver has cracked many shells, lol
Could you start it please, thanks

Okay,

Ana: Would you like me to start

Nishma: I will start a rp for us today soon, so I will then pm you the link

Okay now with that said anyone else want to rp I am open for a few more people!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back