important question

Mist screamed in rage. She ran over to the blonde girl and picked her up by the neck. "how dare you call me fast!" she yelled loud enough for the forest to hear "just because you had a stupid little misguided crush on my Thearus dosn'y mean you have to be a spoiled little brat about it" she hissed. She was tightening her grip on the girl so she coudn't breath.

Aitan looked at the boy. "what are you going to do kid, any attack on my will make me tighten my grip on her neck. anything which you hit me with, she shall get hit with" he snarled watching Mist. "we're waiting on you sister" he said ignoring the fact that she had just grabbed the blonde girl

Things were all happening way to fast. Suddenly his little song with the two girls had ended up with Kida being held around the neck by Aitan and arise by mist. One of the summers boy, Aeon, had come to try and help out but didn't seem to be doing all that well. Anger welled within him suddenly. His voice boomed out, "Enough!" he turned to mist for a moment and said, "Oh for heavens sake put her down. Shes a child" Then he turned on Aitan, his hand falling over the hilt of his blade. "And as for you.. Drop her or find your head rolling across the ground.. I cant believe ive put up with you for this long" He said.

Aitan Smirked when Thearus threatened him. "Kill me and become even more of a outcast. Kill Mist's Brother. put these insects in view of a killing" He said tightening his grip around the girls neck like a snake. "I'd like to see you try, You see my foolish friend. as soon as you attack me. i'm going to brake her neck" he said putting the blade back to the girls neck "or just cut her head off" he said leaning his head down to her ear and whispereing in it again 'i hope you enjoyed your life kid' before looking at Thearus

Kida felt the grip tighten again. she could hardly make out what they were saying her head was in a spin. she felt the centaur whisper in her ear and could just make it out. she knew what was going to happen and she didnt want to die yet. Kida attempted to pull away but she couldnt muster up enough energy. she tried to get a good gasp of breath before looking around. "s..some.. o...on..one he...l...p" she said in a raspy voice.

Arisa felt the centaurs hand tightening around her neck and her breath on her face. Arisa glared at Mist ignoring Thearus "what does he see in you" she hissed. She turned on the idiot again "and do you honestly think killing an inocent kid is going to get you your forest back? it will probably just get you killed by ministy officals" she snapped back. Arisa kneed Mist in the stomach, "now put me down" she said angerly.

Aeon looked at the scene before him, He needed to get things under control, since everything else was failing. " I will not ask you again, release my friends!" He said, quickly whipping out his wand, ready to send a spell their way. Even Deo was jumping around in excitement. Aeon tried to calm him but the puffskein shot off the broom and camedown on top of Aitan. "Deo!" He shouted in fear, they had better not hurt his pet or they would suffer.

Mist let go of the girl in surprise. Rage welled up inside her "well Thearus, since you would rather spend time with filth im leaving" she said glaring at him, she was mostly hurt "i think we need to have a talk" she told him before leaving.

The rage within him shook his body. He drew his sword in a slow perfect motion and roared at Aitan, "How dare you!" Thearus paused and tried to calm himself enough to see reason in what he would do. "We are meant to be a civilized people and yet you are holding a child by the neck and threatening death upon her" his eye's locked onto Aitan, "Have you no shame?!" He heard Arisa being dropped to the ground and mist leaving. He would talk to her later... but for now. Aitan had one of his friends.

Kida spotted Thearus get mad. 'great now i am stuck in the middle of a fight with no way out' she said trying to get more air. she spotted something fuzzy moving on Aitans head. it was Deo not good she thought to herself Deo would make Aitan mad, and with her in his clutches that would be the best result "D...Deo" she said trying to get more air. "Go Deo" she managed to say her tightened her grip on the Centaurs arm. she needed air

Aitan looked at Thearus. "Civilized Creatures" he corrected as he felt something on his head. he reared up knocking it off his head with force. landing down again the earth shook slightly. "Its just a Kid, not like they matter. they shouldnt be here. and they should learn there lesson" he said staring back at Thearus tightening his grip. "Don't Try and Attack me. as soon as you do she will run out of air. she is lucky i am giving her some" he said lifting his arm again bringing the girl off the ground even higher

Thearus looked to kida slowly before returning his gaze to Aitan. Slowly his sword lowered as he gave a sigh. "What do you want Aitan..." He asked slowly. He was pretty sure he could decapitate Aitan before he killed Kida but he wasn't going to risk her life on a 'pretty sure'.

"I want you stay clear of my sister" he snarled tightening his grip on the girls neck. "and if i catch you with her again. i will personally hunt down your friends" he said moving his arm holding the girl "And you will be very sorry" he said looking at Thearus. He hated that it hate to come down to threats. he knew it wouldnt stop the two. but atleast he had something to hold against him.

Kida looked at Thearus. she couldnt help but repeat in her mind 'let him agree, please let him agree with Aitan' she said taking another tug at the Centaurs arm. she looked at Arisa to see if she was ok she tried to look around to see Aeon. before looking back at Thearus.

Arisa felt her self being droped. Mist was hurt, Arisa got some kind of sick pleasure from it, good, she was only being a pain, one down, one to go she thought to her self. She looked at the idiot centaur again, he was being even more annoying "what is your problem!? if they like each other why can't you just let your sister be happy?" she yelled. "your just making her hate you more! i mean come on? do you honestly think telling them to stay away from each other is going to do anything!" she added. She look up at the sky again, it was getting late "great! now i have to go talk to my friend about how i kissed her boy friend, again!" she added, she wanted to storm away then and there but she couldn't leave Kida "now, give me Kida back"

Thearus heard Arisa start shouting and gavew a soft sigh before taking a few steps back. sending his arm around her waist and hauling her up to him. He sent his hand around her mouth to silence her. He lent in to whisper in her ear "Sometimes yelling doesn't solve everything.." He lent back up and said, "Very well Aitan... you win.. Just let her go.." He had his sword pointing to the ground as he said this.

Aitan looked at Thearus for a moment. He still knew he couldnt stop him from seeing Mist. "Shuttup you brat" he said to the blonde girl before looking back at Thearus. "Very well" he said removing his arm from around her neck allowing her to drop to the ground. he swung his sword around for a moment before putting it back to rest. he turned around and walked off behind the tree's he didnt want to hang around for the after effects.

Kida felt the pressure around her neck suddenly be released. she hit the ground not that long after. Coughing for a moment Kida gasped for breath, attempting to push herself off the ground. Kida struggeled to get enough breath in without having to cough repeatedly. she looked around for the Centaur but he was gone before she could say anything to him.

Arisa went limp in Thearus's arms. She was just so sick of everything. she pulled his hand away from her mouth and mumbled "I'm sorry" She didn't want to go have this talk, it would be to akward. "yelling is the only way i know how to deal with things besides fighting" she added with a sigh. It had been a long time since she was in a fight, but still, two in a week was not good. Arisa looked at Kida gasping for air on the ground, she would be fine, just a little shocked. Arisa looked at Kida's hand, it was still broken "Kida, will it take your arm otting and falling off to convince you to let me fix your hand?" Arisa asked.

Thearus moved over to kida and took her in his other arm. He checked her bruised neck a few times before leading them back. He heard Arisa's mumble and replied quietly, "It's alright..." He put them both down in front of them and tried to hide his hurt expression. He put on a faint smile and hoped it didn't look to fake. "Now I want you two to stay away from the forest as much as you can ok?"

"My hand is fine Arisa" she managed to say in a weak voice. she felt her neck slightly, it hurt like someone was still holding it. "if i have a bruise i'm going to have to wear turtle necks untill its gone" she said lightly trying to make a joke. she tried to find her feet but was a bit light headed. Kida swayed for a moment before walking over to where her wand was on the ground, she didnt want a repeat of last time and having her wand lost. she lent down carefully and picked it up before walking back over to them. she looked at Thearus and put her hand on the side of his cheek "Its ok Thearus" she said looking at him putting on a comforting smile. "I can't make any promises about keeping out. i love it in here" she said sounding stubborn. she always came to the forest when ever she could. "i'll stick to the tree's where they cant get me" she said smiling slightly again.

Thearus's smile faltered as his comforting look cracked slightly. "You too worry me so..." He murmured before walking back over to his fallen guitar. He slowly picked it up and slung it around his back. He had alot to think about. Pausing to look back that them he said, "I think im going to go for a walk." He paused before adding, "And I suggest you start on your way to the thinner trees". He looked out to nowhere in particular before setting off in a slow pace.

Arisa watched sadly as Thearus started to leave "see you soon" she repled. Then she turned to Kida "now, you need to get some rest" she said in a stern motherly voice. "lets go" she said pointing in the way of the castle.

Kida groaned. "Don't leave me alone with Arisa" she said to thearus as he left in a squeaky voice. she stopped and coughed for a second "Ok maybe your right" she said to Arisa as she put her hand on her shoulder to cough a bit more. she straightened up and began to make her way out of the forest "i'm not going to the hospital wing and you cant make me" she said stubbornly looking at her.

-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back