important question

Arisa blushed a little and looked at the ground "Sern Summers" she said knowing how Thearus wasn't to fond of him. "me him and Wednesday are in a bit of a... perdiciment" she said. Arisa laughed at Kida's chair "yes, because sticks are the hight of comfort." she commented.

Kida looked at them both for a moment before swiing her legs around on her newly made chair. "Don't mind me, i'll be asleep" she said as she drifted off to sleep in the twig chair. it has always been easy for Kida to fall asleep. anywhere, and at any time.

".. The one that hurt kida?" He asked, trying not to sound accusing as he did. Why the summers boy? He would honestly never understand the way humans worked. He pulled his guitar around from behind his back and plucked a few strings and asked. " Did you miss me?"

"yes" Arisa mumbled, she cared about Thearus's feelings about this the most. "he's really a sweet guy" she added. "and of course i missed you" she said with a smile. "still as good as ever" she said humming along to his guitar.

" Oh im sure.. " Thearus muttered sarcastically before looking to them both with a smile.. "I've been thinking of a new song" he said as he changed the music from the plucking pattern. He changed the pattern of the music a few times until he got the right one he wanted and then started to sing along with the words.

The child is an acrobat
And he walks upon the wire
Knowing well that he might fall
Still he climbs up higher

If he should slip
He will surely die
And his body will break and his soul will fly
Into the night where the spirits scream
He will leave this world and become a dream

My father was a sailor
And he lived upon the water
Knowing well that he might drown
He sailed beyond the harbor

If he should fall
He will surely die
And his body will sink and his soul will fly

Nothing will change X4
Time goes by and nothing will
Nothing will X3

My love she is my saving grace She holds me through the winter
Knowing well that I will leave
Still she holds me closer

And if my heart should break
Well I will surely die
And my blood will flow and my soul will fly
I will leave this world and become a dream
I will leave this world and become a dream

As his song came to an end he looked out to both of them and said, "It was more meant for a old human friend of min but he.." Thearus trailed off to silence again before plucked the last few cords.

Arisa couldn't help join in his singing after a bit, it was a wonderful song. "thats a beautiful song" Arisa comented. She could tell something was wrong with Thearus so she tried to find another topic, "um, so hows Mist?" Arisa asked in a tone that was a little less then friendly. She never really liked Mist just like he never liked Sern.

Kida Stirred for a moment before she heard the song. keeping her eyes closed she listened untill the song finished "Do you ever stop making music" she said jokingly before rollling over to face the back of the twig chair.

Aitan had been walking around the forest when he heard a familiar tune "Thearus" he said to himself as he walked so he could see them, but they couldnt see him. One of the girls had made herself a twig chair and the other was talking to him about someone.... Mist. Aitan crept out from behind a tree. drawing his sword. He had told Thearus to stay away from mist. Thearus must have been friends with the girls. He will learn soon enough he thought to himself. he walked over behind the twig chair and raised his sword over the girl. His front hoof hit the chair slightly. Aitan Allowed the blade to drop from between his hands directly at the girl

Kida felt the chair get hit by something. she looked up to see a silver blade directly above her. she looked behind the chair to see another Centaur. Kida screamed as the blade came down towards her, she rolled back off the chair and got up in a defensive position. she looked at one of her sleeves. Just missed. "Thearus" she said looking over her shoulder

Arisa froze and turned around to see another centaur holding a sword at Kida. god, why do they have to be so defensive of the forest she thought. "and what the hell do you think your doing!?" Arisa said putting her hands on her hips "last time i checked we wern't doing anything wrong"

Aitan Snorted when the girl rolled out of his shot. he heard the blonde girl talk to him. "HA! you not doing anything wrong. your in the forest you brat. your doing everything wrong by staying in here" he snorted as he looked at Thearus. "And your Mentioning my Sister to him. He has to stay away from her" he said viciously as he walked over to the girl he tried to stab.

Kida saw the Centaur move over to her. Quickly Kida pulled out her wand and pointed it at the Centaur. "Get the Hell away from me" she snarled viciously baring her teeth. "Don't you even think about harming my friends. or you will be sorry" she snapped as she dug her heels into the earth. her hair seemed to have a mind of its own. its usual perfect shine had turned into wild mass of what looked like fur. "Leave" she snarled

Arisa glared at the cantaur while pulling out her wand and pointing it at him. "oh, so your Mist's brother" Arisa snarled "trust me i would be fine with her staying away!" Arisa yelled. She new her wand would do her no good so she put it away. "come on Kida lets leave" Arisa said, she had to go meet Sern and Wednesday in the tower anyways. "Don't know what he see's in her" Arisa muttered under her breath. She began to leave "see ya around Thearus" she called back.

Mist watched the girls frm the trees. About half an hour later Thearus joined them, she didn't like that blond girl one bit. She softened a bit when Thearus started singing, he was so perfect. Then the blond one started talking about her!? Once she began to leave Mist drew an arrow and pointed it at Arisa. "now where are you going?" she asked before shooting one at the girls feet "I can tell your jelous, now why would that be?" she asked "don't you have that awful boy to amuse you?" She asked. Just to make the girl even more mad she walked up to Thearus and kissed him on the lips "and how are you today?" she asked in a loving tone before giving the girl a look.

Kida Turned around to see Arisa Leave. she was about to turn back to the other centaur when she felt an Arrow dig into the earth in Arisa's Direction. "Arisa!" Kida Said worried she looked at Arisa dropping her arms by her side. "Arisa are you ok?" she asked concerned she spotted another Centaur come in damn

Aitan spotted mist's Arrow "Sister" he said without even looking at her. she watched her move over to Thearus and kiss him. and that made Aitan Snap. he spotted the girl who had lowered her wand. he walked over behind her and threw his arm around her neck. pulling her off the ground he placed the blade against her neck. "Mist. you have 2 choices. Leave Thearus now and his friend lives. or stay with him and his Friend dies." he said glaring at her. he knew she wouldnt put so much pain on Thearus by allowing him to kill one of his friends

Kida felt something grab her around the neck. she tried to scream but was hauled off the ground. she dropped her wand and placed her hands around the arm which was holding her around the neck. She attempted to kick her legs around but felt the grip get tighter. she could see something shine out of the courner of her eye. it was a sword. Kida stopped kicking her legs but held her grip around the arm around her neck. she looked at Arisa as she tried to pull free.

Mist growled at her brother "your an evil person, and i can't believe your my brother" she hissed. She fired an arrow at her brother making sure it would just miss. "put the girl down now" she took a step toward the blonde one "and if i ever hear your ugly voice talking about me again, my arrow wont miss" she thretened.

Aitan knew his sister would never hit him on purpose. "Well i am your brother" he said as the arrow slide past him. Aitan's Grip curled tighter around the girl's Neck. "Now make your choice" he snarled as his grip grew tighter again.

Kida felt the arm grow tighter around her throat. she slowed down her breathing. but still gasped for a bite more air. Kida curled her fingers around the arm trying to loosen it. she knew she would be dead. her life hung inbetween two centaurs who hated humans. the grip grew tighter once more. she clenched her teeth together trying to get more air and withstand the pain

Aeon was flying on his broom through the forest. One of his puffskeins decided to go in here and Aeon needed to find it. He heard the familiar humming sound that puffskeins made and smiled to himself, Now he just had to follow the noise and get Deo. Canice was never like this. "Deo! Come back!" Aeon said, a little loudly than intended. Deo poked his head out from behind a tree and looked cheekily at Aeon who flew over to the puffskein and let it hop on his broom. "Come on, time to go back." He said, but noticed something through the trees. Was that Kida? With a centaur? What was it doing to her! "Hey! You let her go!" Aeon shouted, zooming over from the trees and down toward the centaur.

Aitan heard a voice shouting at him "not another one" he said he tightened his grip again around the girls neck and pointed the sword to the direction of the kid. "I suggest you don't try anything Kid before i break her neck" he said looking at him as she moved his arm up a bit more. he leaned down to whisper in the girls ear. "Tell your friend to back off" he said as he looked back at the Boy.

"yes, because simply asking them to do something will work agaisnt two pmsing centaurs" she muttered. Arisa walked up to the idiot centaur and pulled out her wand, she really didn't know what she could do, but maybe if he dropped Kida she could put up a sheild charm. "it seems to me you have over protection issues, maybe because you think Mist is yours, thats really not healthy, now, you can take it out on Mist since she seems to be the fast one in the relatioship, so put my friend down now" Arisa growled.

Kida looked at Arisa drawing her wand. she tried to shake her head telling her to stop. the grip tightned around her neck again. the pain was unbearable, it felt as if her neck could snap at any second. she tried to speak but was conserving all her energy in breathing. Kida looked at Aeon trying to give him a look of Help. but at the same time to not do anytnig stupid.

Aeon quickly braked on his broom to stop himself going any further. "What do you think your doing! Release her!" He shouted again, some centaurs were just so violent, Why did these dramatic things always happen anyway? He hardly had a normal day like he used to before Hogwarts. "Or I'll have to use force." He quickly added, trying his best to sound tough. He let his hand go to his wand and waited for an answer from the feral creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back