important question

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa made her way into the forbidden forest, she was crying and didn't want anyone to see. This week had been huge, her mother kicked her out and she was going to have toleave Sern, for Wednesday's sake. She missed Sern trimendously, it felt like someone was slashing her heart over and over again. She was hoping to find Thearus or Kida. "one of them can't be to far off, this is the forest," she said to her self. She found the tree where she had met Thearus and climbed up into its branchs. She put her head in her hands and thought.

Kida soared from tree to tree as she made her way through the forest when she spotted a familiar figure. Arisa. Kida made her way over to the tree Arisa was sitting in. as she flew through the air she did a neat backtuck before falling to next to Arisa, with a swift landing, Kida crouched next to Arisa. She Smilied "Whats up Arisa, its not normal seeing you in the forest alone" she said smiling again. she tilted her head slightly when she noticed that Arisa had her head in her hands "Something is up. whats wrong"

Arisa looked at Kida and gave her friend a smile. just been having a bad week" she answered, "Kida, I don't know if Sern told you, but me and my mom got into a huge fight" Arisa atmitted. Her mother had basicly disowned her as a daughter and Arisa had no place to go "and I was wondering if I caould stay with you for the summer?" Arisa asked. She gave Kida a half smile, thats when Arisa realised, Kida was her best friend, not Viv or Ari, but Kida. Kida had always been there, Ari was never around anymore, and Arisa was sure Viv would go to France to live with her parents.

Kida Smiled at Arisa. "Sern doesnt tell me anything, he is way to silent for his own good" she said jokingly. "I'm Sure you Can Stay with my dad and i, we have plenty of room. you can Stay as long as you like" she smiled "We shall post him an Owl later if you like" she Smiled. Kida sat down. "It would be so much fun, i can finally have a sister" Kida Smiled looking at Arisa as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Arisa hugged Kida "Thank-you, you don't know how much i owe you!" Arisa exclaimed. "your sure your dad wont mind?" she asked. Arisa smiled again when Arisa Kida said she could finally have a sister.

"I'm sure my dad is fine with it" she smiled. "you will love my house. Its on a couple of Acres, just by a pretty stream, and its a cottage. but don't be fooled. It's actually a big house" she smiled. "My father is VERY understanding." she looked at Arisa for a Second before grabbing her wrist, "Come with me" Kida Pulled Arisa up the tree. they slowly made there way up to the top. She looked out over the lake and smiled. "Anything else you want to tell me"

"It sounds beautiful" Arisa said. When Kida discribed her house Arisa thought of her grandparents farm for a second. She sighed as Kida pulled her up to the top of the tree "If I fall, I blame you" Arisa said half joking. She kept telling her self that it wasn't that high up. When Kida asked if there was anything else Arisa got sad again. She nedded her head slowly, "I talked to Wednesday" she admitted. "It was aweful" Arisa thought about her conversation with Wednesday. Arisa had a feeling Wednesday thought Arisa didn't care as much about Sern as she did, that made Arisa angry. "me her and Sern all have to go talk" she said.

Kida laughed "I won't let you fall" Kida said as she looked At Arisa. she couldnt help but slap herself in the forehead. she sighed "Make sure i am there to stop Sern" she said running her hands through her hair. "I'm sure Sern won't get Mad, but just incase" she said giving Arisa a Comforting smile.

Arisa looked at Kida nervously "What makes you think he'll get angry?" she asked. The last thing Arisa wanted was for Sern to lash out on someone, she could protect her self, but she was scared for Wednesday.

"Its in his Nature i guess" she said smoothly. "Just incase anyway" Kida opened her mouth to say something else when she stopped. Leaning back slightly Kida let out a loud sneeze throwing her off the top of the tree. Kida fell a few metres before grabbing a branch and swining herself back onto the Tree Top. "Just Don't make things to akward. He is my cousin and might visit during the holidays" she smiled

Arisa watched horror struck as Kida fell. Of course she grabbed a branch and swung her self back up. "I don't think him or Wednesday would want you there, its going to get kind of personal. she whispred. "I don't think I could bare it if he picked her" Arisa squeeked out.

"I'm his Cousin, he Can't escape me" Kida Said looking at Arisa. "I'll sit in a tree incase things get out of hand" she smiled confidently. Kida looked at Arisa when she said she couldnt bare it "Sern will do whats best for both of you, he is good like that" she smiled

Arisa nodded at Kida, she knew Sern would do whats right, even if that was being with Wednesday, she hoped it wasn't though. "I guess your right," she said softly "about both things" Arisa looked down and saw the ground beneath her, she felt a little dizzy and held on more to the tree.

Kida smiled, Kida watche Arisa hanging on for Dear life. "i'll catch you if you fall you know" she said watching Arisa closely. she couldned help but laugh slightly.

Arisa laughed nervously with Kida. She looked down again, for some unknown reason. She felt dizzy again she let one arm go from the tree to bring it to her head. All of a sudden Arisa was falling, the branches were scraping her arms and legs. She started to scream, all she knew was, it was a very high tree and she was falling fast.

Kida watched Arisa pull her hand off the tree. not good she said to herself. before Kida could do anythig Arisa was Falling. Kida Stood up and jumped off the top branch, she made her way down the tree, grabbing variously branches to Help ease her fall, Swining from various Tree to tree Kida made her way down to catch Arisa. Kida landed on a branch stretched out her hand to grab Arisa's but had to pull out of the way before she hit a branch that was falling from being snapped of above. Kida stood up and ran to the edge of the branch she was standing on and jumped off making her way down to catch Arisa again.

Thearus had been wandering around the forest rather bored like when he heard two voices.. He instantly recognized them as Arisa and Kida. He started to move over to where the voices where coming from when he heard something odd. It took him a split second to realize that it was Arisa falling. Why humans who couldn't climb decide to climb up a tree in the forbidden forest he would never figure out.

He took a half leap through the last trees and held out one of his arms, catching her as she fell. "Good afternoon" He greeted them in his usual calm, mystic voice.

Arisa knew the ground was coming, she waited for the bone shattering impact. Insted, she landed in someones arms. Thearus's arms. "why thank-you" Arisa said giving him a fond smile. "and how are you on this wonderful day?" she asked jokingly.

Thearus couldn't help but raise his eyebrow ever so slightly to how she was acting after a fall so high. He just murmured "Humans"under his breath with a slight shake of his head. "well I suppose im doing alright... better then you anyway" He gave her a faint smile before asking "Would you like to be let down now?".

Arisa laughed "and what excactly is wrong with being human?" She asked. "and yes, having my feet on the ground would be nice" she added. "what have i missed in the forest?" she asked, ever the gossip. She was trying her hardest to be cheerful, she would break down again later when she was alone.

Kida pulled herself into a back tuck before pulling out and landing infront of Thearus holding Arisa. "ok I lied. I would TRY to catch you, and if i fail Thearus will catch you" she said laughing slightly. Kida ran her hand through her hair brushing it out of her face.

Thearus looked up to Kida and smiled slightly, "That sounds more logical" He said in a voice just loud enough to travel to her. He then looked back to Arisa, placing her on the ground gently. He noticed how over cheerful she was being and scanned her face. He lent down close to her ear and murmured, " And what is bothering you, little one?"

Arisa sighed, obviosly she wasn't a very good actor, "family and boy issues" she muttered. She pulled her hair behind her ears. "you know its sad when your having boy issues at 11" she added with a slight laugh. "thank-you for trying Kida" Arisa added giving her friend a warm smile.

"Hey if it wasnt for them branches i would have caught you" she said pointing to the pile of broken branches sitting at the base of the tree. Kida walked over to the branches moving them around for a moment before making them into a shape of a arm chair and taking a seat. "on the plus side, these branches can be very comfy"

"And what boy would be giving you boy troubles?" he asked before looking up to kida who was lounging in the tree still, " Well I don't usually get up there that often so I wouldn't know" A slight chuckle escaped him before looking back to Arisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back