Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow rose for @Leda Layton

The next name on her list was thankfully one Chloë recognized, which she probably should seeing as the girl she had deliver her next rose to was the head girl. Still roaming the lower levels of the castle the gryffindor made her way into the great hall, looking around to see if she could spot the older girl. She noticed her after a couple of seconds and happily walked towards her, waving her hand up in the air. "Leda! I've got a rose for youuu."

Leda looked up to see another girl approaching her although she didn’t really know who she was. As Head Girl she assumed most people knew her though which made their job a touch easier. “Hi, okay,” she said, turning to give the girl her attention. She was glad there were no other Leda’s in the school too, she didn’t want them to get confused.

Chloë took a look at the roses she still had left to deliver to pick the one with the right note. It would be silly to give someone a wrong rose so she made sure to check if it was the right one every time. "Here you go." She smiled at the head girl as she handed her the yellow rose. She wondered what it would be like to be head girl. It would probably be a little strange to have people know your name when you don't even know them. "So did you get a lot of roses yet?" The gryffindor asked curiously.

Leda,

Thanks for being a great head girl with me. I hope you know that you’re great person and everything will work out.

Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back