Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily was still flustered over what had happened during the rose deliveries. Maybe she should talk to Mihail? She blushed at the thought of it. It was ridiculous. She was growing up, she could handle talking to a boy, couldn't she? Especially if he might like her the way she liked him. She clutched her books closer to her chest, watching her feet as she walked. She didn't notice there was anyone in front of her until she'd run into him, knocking herself down the stairs. She didn't see if he'd fallen too. She hit the ground with a thud, papers flying everywhere. She sat up, rubbing her arm. "Ow," She murmured softly.

Tyler was a bit frustrated after the rose deliveries. He'd sent a pink rose to Sierra, and even though it had been unsigned, he had still kind of hoped for something to happen. But so far, nothing had. She hadn't said anything to him, and he hadn't really seen her much. It had felt like such a big step to him, but he now realized it had been a wasted effort. But sending something with his name attached seemed too open and too scary to even contemplate. If she laughed at him he felt like he would probably die. He hated that she had so much power over him and his feelings. He was frowning already as he walked through the courtyard, keeping his gaze ahead. Suddenly someone ran into him on the stairs up to the castle, and he cursed as he stumbled and fell backwards. He fell on his behind, which didn't hurt too much but was pretty embarrassing. He glared at the girl who had fallen too, scattering her papers everywhere. He got to his feet and glared at her from his standing position, rubbing his back. "Are you stupid?" He snapped at her. "Can't you watch where you're going like a normal person?" He recognized the girl from his classes. She was one of the weird quiet kids, and he knew she spent a lot of time with Elliot. It was no wonder she was annoying too.

Lily looked up, eyes wide as the boy snapped at her. He was right, of course, she had been careless, but his sharp tone and mean words caught her off guard. "I-I'm sorry, um, sorry Tyler," She stuttered, feeling about ten inches tall. How could she not see him? She had heard rumors of how mean he was. Of all the people in the school, why did she have to run into him? She ignored the sting of her scraped elbow and started to gather her papers. Hopefully, he would be satisfied with her apology and leave her alone.

Tyler was annoyed with the girl and annoyed that he had fallen over. Anyone could have seen and laughed at him, and he definitely didn't want to be laughed at. He frowned as the girl stammered out an apology, crossing his arms in front of him. He scoffed as she stared to grab her papers, and reached down to take a few to look at. "What are you carrying around, anyway? Are these love letters to your boyfriend?" He asked her, his tone taunting. "Oh wait, you can't even talk to anyone properly. There's no way you have a boyfriend if you're stammering and stuttering all the time." He wasn't even sure if she had anyone or not, and didn't much care. He just wanted to get back at her for making him fall, and teasing her would be amusing.

For a fleeting moment, when Lily saw Tyler reaching for her homework she thought he was going to help her. But then he spoke, and the color drained from her face. Her mind flashed instantly to Mihail. Not that he was ever far from her thoughts anymore. She opened and closed her mouth quickly, unsure of what to say. Not that she would have had time to speak anyway. He continued to taunt her. If her ears hadn't been burning red before, they were now. Lily looked away, tears in her eyes. He was right. Of course, Tyler was right. What could she have been thinking? She bit her lip to keep it from trembling. He should just go away now. She wished he would. Or that she could disappear. Everyone would be happier if she did.

Emily had been taking a walk, enjoying the fresh air. She was starting to walk out of the castle, wanting to go to the lake. That is, until she heard a boy's voice speaking rudely to someone. She wandered closer out of curiosity. She didn't know who he was. But one look at the girl on the ground sent ice through her veins. That was Lily! They'd only spoken a few times, but Lily was family. And no one spoke to her cousin like that if front of Emily.

She stepped up behind the older boy and crossed her arms. "Actually," She stated firmly, "Being shy is seen as adorable to a lot of people. I can't say the same about people that go out of their way to insult others though." She narrowed her eyes, not caring that he was bigger than her. "Those are usually the people you hope get caught in horror movies."

Tyler had just been saying whatever came to his mind, hoping to upset the girl a bit and make her run off. She wasn't running off, though. She just kept standing there with tears in her eyes, not even looking at him. He was about to taunt her a bit more, see if she would react, when someone spoke to him from behind. Tyler turned and frowned down at the person behind him. It was another girl, and she was tiny. Clearly younger than them, so she had to be a first year. "No it's not. Being shy isn't adorable, it's stupid." He told her with a sneer. "As is being nosy, which you are being. Mind your own business." He laughed at her last words. "What, is that supposed to scare me?"

Lily looked up at the sound of a new voice, startled. "Em, no-" She started but was surprised to hear her cousin defend her. And then horrified to hear Tyler start in on Em instead. What should she do? Could she get a Professor or Onyx? She bit her lip, too afraid to move. She had never been good in situations like this. Why did Tyler have to be so mean? She hadn't meant to run into him...

Emily raised a brow. "I'll mind my own business when you aren't harassing my family." She told him. "I don't care if it scares you, because you don't scare me. And you don't speak to Lily that way." She reprimanded him firmly. "You have no right to speak down to her." She was indignant with this boys behavior. "You might think you're big because you can make a girl cry, but you're not. That just makes you petty and pathetic." She turned to Lily. "Go find Elliot, Lily."

Tyler almost forgot at Lily, his attention now firmly on the tiny girl trying to defend her. He hadn't realized they were family, but honestly didn't care. "Shouldn't your sister be able to fend for herself?" He scoffed. "You're just a kid." He ignored that he himself was only a year older. Being a second year was a lot better than being a first year. "I have every right, you can't stop me." He told her confidently. "I didn't make her cry. I just told her the truth." He laughed as the tiny girl mentioned Elliot. "Oh yes, he's going to help. He's as pathetic as she is."

Lily looked back and forth between the two, hesitantly stepping closer. Maybe she should just get Emily so they could get out of there. She paused as Emily told her to find Elliot. She knew her cousin just wanted her out of there, and that was alright with her. She held her papers closer to her chest and started to walk quickly past the two so she could leave. Seeing Elliot right now sounded wonderful. But then Tyler spoke again and Lily felt her blood run cold.

Without a thought, she turned on her heel and slapped him firmly across the face. "Say whatever you want about me, Tyler." Her voice was cold and her words were firm. She stood straight for the first time, realizing with a start that she was almost taller than Tyler was. "But Elliot is the smartest, kindest boy I've ever met. Don't you dare speak that way of him again in my presence." She turned, still empowered by the anger running through her veins and took Emily's arm in hand, attempting to lead her cousin away.

Emily rolled her eyes at the boy. "I'm a year younger and obviously ten years smarter than you." She scoffed. "I won't have to." She told him confidently. Not that she was really sure how to make him stop. A Professor, maybe? She was about to scold him again for insulting Elliot when Lily spun and slapped him. Emily's jaw dropped, and she still hadn't recovered as Lily tried to pull her away. "Did you just...?" She asked, surprised. Who knew Lily had it in her?

Because Tyler hadn't been paying much attention to Lily, honestly thinking she may have run off crying already, he didn't see the slap coming at all. He stepped back, his hand flying to his face. He stared at her in shock, then his eyes narrowed. Lily thought she could just walk away from him? Well, maybe she could for now. It wasn't like he was going to hit her back, that was one way to get in trouble with a professor. But Tyler wouldn't just let this lie. His hand went to his wand, but he stopped. No, he had to think of a way to get revenge later. For now, he needed to get out of here in case anyone saw what had happened. His revenge would be better if he took some time to think about it anyway. But he was sure Lily was going to regret her action. Furious, he stormed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back