I'm not actually that old!

Dannie Bennington-Heaton

Wand
14 inches, cedar, floo powder
Hi there, everyone! My name is Dannie, I'm 19 (not 32! ahh! I've still got time!), I'm a sophomore in college here in Chicago at Dominican University (go stars!!!) and I love role playing. I've been doing it for almost 5 years now though I took a long break while I was at school because I was getting used to the whole new environment and everything. but now I'm back and it's great.

reunited and it feels so good

Bwahaha, sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, How about a little bit about me, huh? I'm your average theatre kid. Yes, I'm one of those drama geeks who spends hours holed up in my dorm room memorizing lines and monologues. Only not really. I'm just a regular person who happens to love fine arts and everything involved with them! I haven't done a whole lot of shows though I've done enough. I was in Godspell, Into the Woods Junior, Into the Woods, Lysistrata, and You Can't Take It With You. And this summer (actually, rehearsals start tomorrow) I will be doing sound crew for Alice in Wonderland Junior at my old dance studio. Which reminds me! I dance and sing, too. I've been tap dancing since I was 8 and just last summer I got into modern/contemporary and, oh boy, am I addicted to it! I'm super excited because in two years in the fall my school will be offering modern dance as a class! for credit! I'm super excited and plan on taking it. And singing? I've been doing that all my life. I love love LOVE it. I'm an Alto 1, which is not the lowest female register but it's definitely not the highest. I can't do anything like Phantom of the Opera nor would I want to. I'm going to leave that to the people who can actually sing that high. I'm nore of a Little Red from Into the Woods kind of voice (go look up I Know Things Now. I own that song like it's a job).

Okay, enough of my resume because that's sometimes boring and I'll go off on tangents. How about a little about my personality, huh? Yes. Let's see, I'm crazy bubbly, loud, obnoxious, girly, and I love color. Everything I own is bright and happy, like me. Hmm, what else... Um, I have a boyfriend of 6 months. I'm an only child, but I have a dog who acts like a bratty little sister so I'm covered. I love photography (just pm me and I'll send you some of my stuff if you want!) and writing (duh.).

Just a few random facts before I go work on my new character:
[ul][li]I lived in a triple for a semester and then had to move to a double because i didn't like my roommates.</LI>
[li]I have a bad knee from horse-back riding and a bad ankle from falling down the stairs in high heels. Both get stiff when it rains. (ok, now i feel old)
[li]I like cleaning. and lists. and organization
[li]I am currently playing Pokemon Fire Red on my DS. And loving every minute of it.
[li]My group of best friends call ourselves the Fantastic Fumic Freshman Four because we met freshman year of high school in Ms. Fumic's class, there's four of us, and we're Fantastic.
<LI>[li]I was in the ER two weeks ago because I was dehydrated really bad. I had food poisioning. I will never eat Taco Bell again. [/li][/ul]

Thank you for reading my intro. Will you be my friend?

Love always,
Dannie

That's what I call an introduction thread. ^_^
Wow, I feel like I know too much about you now. :sifty: Like you robbed me of the experience of getting to know you by just putting it all out there. :p
Anyhow.... Drama is awesome, I concur. Dancing is depressing, because I can't do it. I have like eighty left feet... actually, I think I'd dance better if I had eighty left feet so0o0o... I must not have any feet. :ph43r:
As to your photography, you could post some of it in our Art Gallery forum, if you wanted. ^_^ I'm sure a few people would be interested in seeing it.

Anyhow, It's getting late, and I'm off to bed shortly, so welcome once again to HNZ, and I really hope you enjoy your time on here. If you have any questions/comments/concerns feel free to PM me - as you already have, or post a topic in our FAQ forum where anybody can go and try to help you out. :)

:uberyawn:

Wow, that's gotta be the longest welcome thread I've ever read!

You were in Into the Woods? I remember when my middle school put that on. ^_^

Welcome to the site, Dannie! Feel free to call me Amanda. Roleplaying is awesome, I haven't been doing it for five years(wow!) but I'm sure I will eventually.

If you're looking for friends, HNZ is the place to be. Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

I'm glad you both enjoyed it. And don't worry, Nicholas, there's still plenty more Dannie to get to know. I haven't totally robbed you of that lovely experience.

Amanda, yes, I was in Into the Woods twice. Only, once was the little kids version at my dance studio. I was the oldest in the cast. It was bad... But that time I was Jack's Mother and the second time I was sleeping Beauty. And if you don't remember that role, it's fine. It's a cameo at the end of the play who has one line (*yawn* Excuse me!) and who is on stage for a total of 5 minutes. Maybe. So I did crew for the first act because I was bored and Into the Woods is a long show to be bored during.

Oh, and Nicholas, I very well think I may put up some of my photography. Just not now as I am exhausted and must head to sleep.

And on that note, good night!

THAT was an intense introduction thread

Welcome back to HNZ Dannie! :D
Godspell is amazing :)

I fully support you not going to Taco Bell.. that stuff is nasssty!

Anwho I'm Alexis and I have TONS of characters.. which I'm sure you'll be able to recognize as me soon enough :p

Wow you remind me a lot of myself! :woot: I'm almost 19 (in two weeks w00t!) (and btw is SO not an old age <_< ) and I'm totally a drama nerd too! :rofl: Love it though I haven't nearly been in as many productions you've been in. I can't believe you were in Into the Woods that musical is intense! Awesome but intense! :D

I'm Abby and I have a fair amount of characters around here (what, this site is addicting!) and it won't be hard to figure out who I am because I'm the girl who's totally obsessed with celebrities and their gossip ;) and I drool over a lot of the male characters here. ;)

Anyway, welcome to HNZ I'm sure you're going to fall in love with it just as the rest of us have and I look forward to RPing with you! ^_^

Yo Danni! I'm Ana, 20 years old, usued to be in school but it's summer now, Manga, Anime, RP geek like the rest of us here. Welcome to HNZ and so happy to see new people here. I sware like half of use had sevral alter egos on this site :p

Like Isabella I also drool over the male characters but I am so not into celebs or gossip or any combination of the two. Anyway welcom and I'm sure that after a few weeks of being here you will know why it's called Crakwarts :p

and boy that's a post and a half =))

welcome to the site Danni, hope you have a great time here.
We're a friendly enough bunch as you can see and some are a bit crazy but over all we're harmless and sweet :oy: :r:

Look forward to rping with you, reading your rp's or simply chatting to you OOC.

Linda
:hug:

Holy moly pudding and pie that was an awesome introduction!! Welcome to HNZ Dannie...I'm sure you'll love it here just like the rest of us do!! I'm Kat or Katie whichever you prefer to call me OOC...I answer to just about anything :oy: Unlike the rest of the girls on here I do not drool over all the male characters :r: Anyone who says differently is a big fat story teller :ph43r: Haha!! Anyways...again welcome to the site and look forward to RPing you and chatting with you OOC!!

I usually don't post in these but...

ALTOS FTW! I was in choir in high school and I was an alto 2. I actually sang tenor for a musica (Pirates of Penzance) because we had a shortage of guys.

Anywho, welcome!

Oh, and 19 best not be considered old, because I'm 22. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back