I'm New! :)

OOC First Name
Holly
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Hi! I'm so excited to be here! When do we newbies get sorted? :)

Hello Holly
It nice to see new people here. I'm Mia. unfortunately Sorting wont open again until about mid march, however in the meantime you can role play in the unsorted role playing section, which only unsorted members can use, or in the wizarding world including obsidian harbour, brightstone village and matatu Mall.
It may be useful if you have a look in the site info or if you have any question feel free to contact me, or one of the admins or global moderators
hope to see you around
Mia

Welcome to HNZ Holly!
I'm Jessye! Like Mia mentioned, sorting won't be open for a bit, but Keep an eye on the Calender here for an idea of when the previous year ends and sorting will begin some time after that. If you'd like to RP some day feel free to shoot me a pm!

I hope you enjoy your time here! :hug:

Hello Holly. Nice to meet you. I am new as well. I am Seyoung. If you want to RP, please PM.

Hey welcome to Hnz =) I'm Madz!

Welcome to hnz! Enjoy :)

Hey Holly!
Welcome to HNZ
Feel Free to drop by the Graphics Area for all your Graphical Needs!
Have fun and i hope to see you around!

~Ash

Hi there Holly, welcome to the board! :)

I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and if you find yourself with any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM. (It looks like your question about sorting has been answered already.)
In the interim, you should feel free to roleplay in the Unsorted Roleplaying section.

See you around the board! ^_^

Welcome to the site, Holly!
See you around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back