I'm NEW!!!

Hello Bryan
welcome to HNZ, If you love Harry potter ten i am sure you will fit in here and enjoy your time here.
The site documentation can be found in the top right corner (on the button that looks like a book), we have two awesome Administrators who will be happy to help you with any problems, they are Nicolas King, and Professor Cyndi Kingsley (both dark purple) we also have some great Global Moderators who will also be happy to help. I am Mia, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, but everyone is friendly and will be happy to give you a point in the right direction.

Hello Bryan,

I happen to love Harry Potter as well. I have a suspension that there are others on this site like Harry Potter as well. =)) If you have any questions you can try looking at the site Site Documentaion. Or you can ask any of the awesome GM's or the even more awesome Admins. Or you can ever ask and or talk to me. I like to get to know new people. Hope to see you around.

Eden ^.^v

Hi there, Bryan. :)
Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your time here. (Also, you have excellent timing for joining - sorting will be opening soon. :o )

Welcome to HNZ Bryan!

I love the way you spell your name! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here! Don't be afraid to drop me a PM if you ever want to RP or have a question! I'm always eager to help! :)

Welcome to the site Bryan!
I hope to see you around :)

Welcome to HNZ Bryan! Enjoy yourself ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back