I'm new~

Hi there,

Welcome to the site!! Sorting isn't open again for a while as it just finished but you can still roleplay until then. Or, if you want your character to go to school, you can get your character put into a different school like Durmstrang or Beauxbatons.

Hope I helped
Summer
x

Hello and welcome to HNZ. Hope I can help you a little.

Sorting - Sorting will happen once the year that is going on right now is finished. Once we are done with this year, next year new students (members) will roll in and become First Years. If you've read the Harry Potter books, you should know a little bit of how this will work.

Other Schools - You can make your character join other schools as in Durmstrang and Beauxbatons by applying to become that rank.

Professions - You can make your character have a profession, like a librarian, a death eater, or others. Find those professions HERE. (click)

Hope I helped!

-Adrian

Hi there! Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and as you've been told - unfortunately, sorting has just concluded for a little while.
There is still plenty to do around the site, though, so I hope you stick around. ^_^
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. :)

Celelle said:
I am new :D how do you become sorted into houses as well? ^_^

Hi i have only just sent an application to be a Hogwarts House Elf!! Do you think that i will get in? :) Thanks if you reply! :) CLYDE
[/color]

Hi!

I love this site and have 3 characters. Sorting will start again soon but don't worry! You don't have to wait a human year! Just a month or 6!!

Hope I helped!!

Domino

Users who are viewing this thread

Back