Im New! So read this please! :)

Emmy Kay Johnson

OOC First Name
Krysti
Hey everyone! I am Krysti! I am 14, and i am totally in love with Harry Potter and everything about it! I live in the U.S. and Ive never really role played before, but my friend told me about this site so i decided to give it a try. :)

Hi there,

This section is "OOC" (out of character) - so I'm partly wondering if the information you've shared is about your character, or you personally.
If it is about you personally - please update your birthday in your profile settings to be accurate (as certain restrictions are in place for users under 13 years of age).

Regardless, welcome to HNZ! I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I look forward to seeing you around the board. ^_^

Its actually about my character. I didn't know this was suppose to be about yourself? I'm over the age 13, no worries. :)

Haha, not a problem at all. :)
If you want, you can edit your first post to tell us a little bit about yourself instead of everything about your character.

Welcome once again!

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
I'm Jessye! ♥ Once you get the hang of it, I'm sure you'll find rping to be very addictive.

Welcome to HNZ ^_^ I am sure you shall have a fantastical time here!
Donna x :donna:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back