I'm new (obvious)

Eleanor Jaster

Hello. I'm Eleanor, 15 and a kiwi. I was thrilled to discover this site on TDF (any other TDFers on here? Talk to me, I beg of you!) with a NZ tag.
Well, a bit about me. I love all things book, movies, computers and chocolate (but not dark chocolate, I ate too much recently and now if I eat 1 piece it makes me feel rather ill)
I'm the sort of person who can be like a firework let loose but otherwise can be shy and watchful. Mostly, I'm possibly the weirdest person I know.
I love horro books, but I'm not so much into horro movies. I love magic, and so yeah, I like the Harry Potter books, but I prefer classic vampire books (note I said classic, not Twilight)
I'm a daemian, obviously (I'm on TDF). I certainly think posting there has helped me with my introduction skills, otherwise this would come out sounding really awkward. My daemon is Jaster by the way. Brief intro; Hello.
If anyone has hints or questions for me, just say so :D

Hello Eleanor! :)
I'm Nick, and I'm one of the admin on this board. :) I live in Canada, and I have no0o0o0o idea what "TDF" is. :lol:
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a personal message and I'd be glad to help you out. :)

Hi Eleanor!

I am new here too, although I already know my way around the site fully :) (I think I've turned into a NHZ Nerd)

You will have a great time here, and the Admin are really kind too :)

Hope to see you around,

Lily x

Hey ELeanor,

Wlecome to the site. It's really great and a fun way to test your writing skills in my opinion. There is so much to do here with such a great community I doubt that you will ever get bored here. I know I havn't.
Anyways good luck here at HNZ and have FUN!!!

-Kirk

Hey Eleanor :D

Hogwarts is amazing! My character is new but i've been a member for almost a year xD
Have fun and enjoy yourself :D If you ever have any worries or problems, you can always count that there will be someone to help you :)
Maybe will see you sometime?
Leah x

Kia Ora Eleanor,

Wow, you're a kiwi too? Where 'bouts are you from??? I is from Dunnas. I have some unsorteds that your character might like to be friends with... PM me if you want to RP!

Everyone is really nice on HNZ, I'm sure you'll have a great time. The admins are awesome and so helpful :D

Anyway, I've run out of things to say. Don't freeze with the awful NZ weather!!!

Livi x

Aroha Jennings said:
Kia Ora Eleanor,

Wow, you're a kiwi too? Where 'bouts are you from??? I is from Dunnas. I have some unsorteds that your character might like to be friends with... PM me if you want to RP!

Everyone is really nice on HNZ, I'm sure you'll have a great time. The admins are awesome and so helpful :D

Anyway, I've run out of things to say. Don't freeze with the awful NZ weather!!!

Livi x
:D I'm from Porirua. So this is HNZ, and yet there aren't many NZers on here. Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back