I'm bad but don't tell my mum and dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemi Te Rua

OOC First Name
Ru
Wand
Curved 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Omg I have so much muse, too much, I need to unburden some of it!

Hemi Te Rua is my only character and I've spent the last few weeks trying to fine tune him. To give you a short summary of Hemi, he is a high spirited and on an unofficial mission to break as many school rules as he can possibly get away with. He's a muggle born, he thinks like a muggle as he hasn't been at Hogwarts long enough to adjust.

He doesn't think to use magic, he has an explosive temper which is his greatest weakness as he struggles to control it. If he was to get into a fight, he would instantly resort to fists rather than grabbing for his wand. (Not that he knows any useful dueling spells anyway)

He has a love for practical jokes, inspired by muggle pranks, seriously I have tonnes of muse when it comes to breaking the rules at Hogwarts. I won’t go into much detail now because they don’t make sense out of context, I’ll divulge more if you are interested.

The Specifics of what I’m looking for

Someone to have a fight with?!: Just a little scruff built from an argument of sorts. Hemi is easily provoked and short-fused. I want to get him in a fight because I just think it'd be fun too. This would have to be a boy because he doesn't hit girls, and preferably a first year.

Accomplices: For pranks, adventures, and rule breaking. Anyone partial to any of those three would make a good match for Hemi. Any house, any year, I'm not fussy

Just friends: Yeah just that really. Kinda the same as the above but he can get on with people without getting into trouble too.

People who keep busting Hemi: It'd be fun to have a Professor/Prefect who seems to always be the one who catches Hemi breaking the rules.

Other: Your suggestions are welcome too. :woot:

I have Madeline Walden. They've met once before with the broom incident o_O so I think Maddie and Hemi could be good friends, getting up to mischief and whatever... They're pretty similar personality wise. Maddie is adventurous, friendly and loves the outdoors. She loves meeting new people and exploring Hogwarts.

Let me know what you think ^_^

Yay that was quick.
Yes I remember you! :D Getting up to mischief is exactly what I was looking for. Do you want to plot first or just jump right into a thread?

I have a Professor. James Woodlock. He teaches Herbology. I'm happy to have him bust Hemi on a regular basis. It could be fun.

We could plot first and think up some ideas :shifty:

Hey Ruthie. I am really busy at the moment but give me a couple of weeks and i may be able to RP. in the meantime i have a couple of suggestions for you;

I have my two Kickett boys. both of them are half aboriginal so will probably be able to relate to each other.
Lowan is the oldest he is a 6th year, and gryffindor quidditch captain. He too has a bit of an explosive temper on him. (not that i have had much chance to rp it, else i would have had him expelled by now) but i can kind of see him as seeing Hemi as a younger brother.
otherwise Maka is a fourth year huflepuff. he is sweeter than his older siblings. he would possibly also see him as a brother but be more of a try to get him out of trouble more than standing up to him.

Lauren - I'm sure we can come up with a reasonable plot. I'll pm you

Dan - I'll keep you busy for the busts, maybe jump into whatever me and Lauren get up to

Mia - That's a really interesting idea with the bonding. I could imagine Hemi coming to Lowan for flying help because Hemi is a terrible on a broom! Let me know when you have some time to rp :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back