Im Back.

Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
OH GEEBUS.
What have I been missing out ALL THIS TIME?

I'M SORRY T_______T
don't killz me plz? D:

Uni has been a....meanie. And I have had zero free time from the Yule ball 'last year' till now.
I feel so bad for all the abandoned posts and everything ;_____;

So I'm back.
Peeps need to update me on whats been happening.
But oh man. It's so good to be back.

~Missy.

Welcome back! :)
What was the last big thing you remember happening before you left? That'll tell us where to update you from. ;)

It'll probably be...from the yule ball 2027 xD

Nick, I have a question:
How do I exactly...well. Catch up :r
My plan for her (now and future wise) was to make her but a study-holic since it's her ambition to become a school prefect/head girl in the future.
But since I pretty much missed the rest of semester two and the majority of semester one now (and missed choosing electives) >.<
Do I just continue as she is or what?

Welcome Back! :hug:
You have been missed! ♥

Welcome back to HNZ! ^_^

-Mike

Willow Autumn said:
It'll probably be...from the yule ball 2027 xD

Nick, I have a question:
How do I exactly...well. Catch up :r
My plan for her (now and future wise) was to make her but a study-holic since it's her ambition to become a school prefect/head girl in the future.
But since I pretty much missed the rest of semester two and the majority of semester one now (and missed choosing electives) >.<
Do I just continue as she is or what?
Welcome back Missy! ^_^

You can just continue as she is. Unfortunately, exams are about to begin, so there isn't very much time for you to make up lessons in time to boost Willow's grade to anything more than an A in her classes for this semester.

Since Cyndi is Willow's HoH, PM me and we'll chat about electives and her grades and stuff :)

MISSY! I have missed you terribly! Welcome back! ^_^ :frantics:

Thank you for the Welcome Backs guys ^-^
I can't wait to get back into it, I've missed HNZ so much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back