Im back!

Austiin Hayes

OOC First Name
Tenilee!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hey guys!

How are you all? Yes I am sporting my rainbow colours once more :r

It has been ages I feel like I has missed so much of my characters lives, especially my little Noboru, Gracie and Andykins but finding out that they are all still in the same year that I left them makes me feel much better. :D

When Teigan went onto HNZ she was speechless (Yes speechless! for once...) anyway so I went to investigate and was blown back! Why? Because [color=20b2aa]the board [/color]was like BAM!!! Look at me Im the HNZ board re-newed!

It has been a few days since I was blown back but I must admit I am still ever so slightly lost... Very sad I know... So if anyone would like to donate a little map for me that would be very nice ;) just so I dont have to be forced to ask people for directions to places constantly... Remember I have the memory of a goldfish :p a very slow and dumb goldfish at that xD

Anyway it is time for my half yearly exam but dont stress Im a GENIOUS! (haha) so this will not interrupt my HNZ life, but hoggy-poggy Teigan might <_<

So yeah, as I was saying... HELLO! And a small update Im now a vegetarian just thought I’d tells you all

See you all around :woot:

~Tenile
P.S Bob is still trucking on ;)

My eyes.
Go away! :erm:

Thank gosh for remove styling. @_@

(Welcome back.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back