I'm a newbie.

Elizabeth Burrows

Wand
12 1/2" Cherry Wand with Essence of Wood Rose
Hello! I'm fairly new to RPing, but this site looks great, and I'm excited to be here. I found Hogwarts New Zealand from my friend--Laura O'Connor--on another site. =) I'm sure that I'll catch on. I have read the entire Harry Potter series, and am a huge fan.

My name is Liz, and I'm 13; as is my character.

I look forward to roleplaying with everyone!

Oh jeez, I fail at intros. Forgive my new-ness.

I have a small question for you Liz
If you character is 13 she should be in school right now...to be unsorted your character must be 10/11 :D Is there a special situation with your character or something?

Andy means 'welcome', by the way. ;)

Welcome, Liz! It's always good to see new people around here. :)

I do I'm sorry...I meant to say it...This is what fast typing does to you :p
No matter, Welcome Liz! I hope you like HNZ :D

Thanks for all the welcomes! Oh, I didn't know that my character had to be ten or eleven. No problem, I'll just change her age to 11. =D

Welcome Elizabeth :D

Yeah so many new people.

if you are to change your age, when making your Bio I believe New first years were born somewhere between September 2, 2009 and September 1, 2010. So if your birthday is before September 2 '09 your character will still be 10. Just a wee word of advice.

Welcome again :-h

Welcome there, Elizabeth. :)
I'm Nick and I'm glad you've decided to join us here on HNZ ^_^
Most of us were new to roleplaying when we started here but it's a skill that develops as you practise it. :)
Feel free to read over this thread, it should answer most of your questions/concerns as a new member. :) If it doesn't answer anything feel free to PM me or post a topic in the FAQ forum, where we can all try to help you as best we can. :)

By the bye, feel free to ignore these folk. They all made silly mistakes when they joined (I know I did) that they came to correct in time, and I'm sure as you read through site documentation you'll come to grasp the site more and more. :) They just like to jump the gun a bit and make sure people know which way's up, even if they're just opening their eyes. :oy:

Anyhow, that's my piece. :) Welcome once more!

~Nick

Thank you for the helpful info. I'll be sure to take that into consideration when I make my character's bio. And I'm reading that link right now, haha. Danke once again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back