Illvermorny Quidditch Practice Y40 S1

Micha was absorbed in his own world as he searched for the snitch but was pulled out of it when he heard Abigail snap at Felicity. He hoped they wouldn't fight. The last thing the team needed was to have any internal struggles, they had enough to worry about.

Felicity clicked her tongue in annoyance with Abigail grumped at her, shaking her head at Mykaela to convey her annoyance at the chaser. "Man, what is that girl's problem," she said in a hushed tone. Felicity was just being friendly, yeesh.

Mykaela smiled at Felicity's compliment. "Ooh, I'm actually brunette naturally," she twirled a Strand of her hair around her finger before noticing a bludger. "I'll be right back," she said and fastly flew away to hit the bludger away from the teammates and watched as it flew right past One of the Captains harmlessly. When she flew back to Felicity, she started to giggle at her question. "No idea but she's just grumpy, the only way to deal with that is getting used to that," she chuckled as she watched Abigail with a bit of unsure and judging look, she pretty much always loved everyone, however, she had never had a huge Love for Abigail, even if she was a really chaser. "But oh well, we didn't choose her," she just tried to look as cheerful as she could.

"Oh wow, we'll have to trade hair potion tips sometimes," Felicity said, admiring Mykaela's hair a bit more in the sunlight as the girl shot off to swing at one of the bludgers, deciding to take the moment to do the same, beaming as she managed a hit into their other seeker @Jia Warren. "Well, maybe that'll calm her down then," Felicity said happily to Mykaela, bobbing her head proudly after the clean hit. She could totally be a good beater, Abigail would see.

Abigail x1
Hyun x1
Mykaela x1
Jia x1

Jia spotted a glint of gold and shot after it. Even when the bludger came and knocked into her, she yelped, but grit her teeth and pushed through it. Soon, Jias' fingers wrapped around the snitch. She rolled as she caught it, and when she straightened, she held it up for the Captains to see. @Hyun Ong Hae

Felicity had to double take when Jia caught the snitch right after taking a hit from a bludger, that was seriously impressive. Maybe she could argue she'd helped or something too, considering the timing. "Woo, wow, good job!" She called out, giving Jia an excited little clap.

Micha kept up his search for the snitch and didn't let the fact that the new alt seeker had caught it bother him. Not at all.

Felicity would have been content just following Mykaela around for the rest of practice, the older girl was pretty AND nice, but she supposed she could at least pretend to keep looking for bludgers too.

Micha sighed and stretched his arms over his head. His shoulders were feeling tense after straining his neck looking for the snitch.

Felicity smiled as she flew past Micha, making a loop to pass him again. "Getting tired? You're working hard," she called to him, doing another loop for good measure before continuing on.

Micha gave Felicity a tight grin as he passed. "Not that tired yet." he replied. He was getting tired but he wasn't about to give up on his search yet.

Abigail flew up to the hoops, determined to show the other girls on the team how to do it. Unfortunately, her shot was blocked. She scowled angrily.

Mykaela excitedly smiled. "Ooh yesss, we totally need to trade with them," well, it was clear to see that she absolutely enjoyed Felicity around her. When they got separated for a moment, she managed to hit a bludger but it didn't hit her target but went off and hit Yoo instead. She flew over to Felicity and just awkwardly: "I totally planned to hit Yoo," she lightly joked and then looked around. "Oooh, it was blocked, let's fly somewhere away so she doesn't snap at us again." Mykaela just chuckled and started to move a bit away.
@Yoo Hyun Ki

Felicity grinned at Mykaela as they flew back together, smiling at her joke. "It was a good shot, girl. Those bludgers are tricky," she assured her, giving her bat a little twirl. She was a firm believer in fake it to you make it and it was definitely a strategy that was helping on the pitch so far.

Mykaela gave Felicity a smile and then start to giggle. "Oooh, thank you and yeah, they are," she admitted too. It honestly even pissed her off. "Do you think that Lucas and or Hyun won't get mad at us? The practice is going for some time now already and we're chatting through at least half of it," Mykaela unsurely asked as she watched one of the captains flying past her. "Lucas usually is sweeter by the way, so, now tell me? Who do you think will be the new captains once they will graduate?" she curiously asked, she had been thinking about it a lot. However, the only thing she knew absolutely was that she was going to miss them.

Felicity joined Mykaela in giggling, thrilled she could have someone to get along with on the team so easily. "I'm sure it's fine, look," she said, making a practice swing with her bat. "I'm learning things," she said earnestly. She took in Mykaela's assessment of Lucas, glancing over at their other, much quieter captain thoughtfully. "Oh right, they're both seventh years aren't they. Hm. It's hard to tell... Micha's a pretty good player right? And you, of course," she said, giving Mykaela a bright smile.

As much as she was enjoying chatting with Mykaela, Felicity supposed she did have a point, and glanced around for a moment to just check if there were any bludgers nearby to hit. She spotted one shoot past, but there was no way she was going to catch it, so she ignored it, turning back to Mykaela.

Mykaela laughed as Felicity said that she was learning and just swung the bat. "They are, and you know, I think that something happened to Lucas. No idea, maybe that's something about his boyfriend?" She watched Lucas on the pitch and then shrugged her shoulders. "Well, he probably won't answer to our question. But yes, actually making Micha as the team Captain would be a good thought, I think he would show us his passion for leading the team but I won't be a captain. It's only my second year on the team actually," she chuckled and then brushed her hair back.

Felicity leaned closer on her broom when Mykaela mentioned some sort of drama with Lucas, glancing around the pitch then back at her. "Ohh boyfriend troubles? Like what?" She asked, holding up her bat like it could block the sound of her voice from traveling across the pitch. "I'm sure you'd both be great. And really? Only two years? You seem so comfortable out here," Felicity gushed, giving Mykaela a playful nudge, careful they both didn't lose their balance.

Abigail was still frustrated from missing her shot, when she passed the two chattering beaters again. She snapped. "If you guys just want to talk, at least go sit in the stands!" She yelled at them as she passed them. She then looked at the captains, wondering if they were going to do something about this yet.

Micha turned to glance back to where the girls were saying something but before he could do anything he spotted the snitch and raced after it. It didn't take long before he grabbed it out of the air and held it up feeling excited and relieved all at the same time.

Felicity clicked her tongue when Abigail snapped at them again, rolling her eyes at Mykaela. She'd tried being nice to Abigail but clearly that wasn't going to work. "Some of us can multitask," she said huffily, shooting off after a bludger and swinging hard without really looking where she was aiming, just wanting to prove a point. She covered her mouth when the bludger knocked straight into Abgail and she had to bite back a laugh at the hit. "Oops!" She called innocently. @Abigail Martin
Abigail x2
Hyun x1
Mykaela x1
Jia x1

Hyun could sense an argument coming along. He knew Abigail was not exactly the easiest person to get along with, she did remind him of Adam a little too much. But he didn't want the team to fall apart and constantly bicker. "Alright guys, let's try and keep the chatter to a minimum," while he didn't really mind it as the two beaters were still playing well, it was just a little distracting to hear them talking about... hair or whatever they had been gossiping about beforehand.

Abigail flew off after snapping at the girls again, hoping to cool down a bit before her next attempt. But then the bludger smacked into her and she yelped, before turning around and seeing Felicity almost laughing at her. She wanted to smack the younger girl off her broom. But when she saw the half-hearted way the captain spoke to them, she turned her ire on him. "That's it?" She called to him. "That's all? They're barely playing the game! It's clear they're not taking this team seriously!" She yelled as she flew closer to Hyun.

Maybe he shouldn't have been too surprised when Abigail turned her anger on him. "That's all because, from what I can see, they are still doing just fine. Now maybe if you focused on playing more than complaining, you might have scored already." Maybe it was harsh, but it was true. She had yet to score and had instead spent most of the practice complaining about the two beaters, who still seemed to be hitting bludgers just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back