Illvermorny Quidditch Practice Y40 S1

Jia continued her search, trying to block out the rest of the team. That failed, though, as a bludger came out of nowhere. She yelped at the sudden pain and took several moments to adjust to the pain.

Jia tried to shake it off and continued flying, doing her best to not look at Yoo and see how he reacted. Maybe this wasn't the best idea.

Lucas was flying behind the other chasers, observing more than taking the lead. He nodded as Hyun tried to keep the peace. He didn't add anything to it, knowing Abigail wouldn't really respond well to one of them, much less both of them taking charge of things.

Felicity tried to keep up with one of the bludgers, giving up when it unfairly shot in the opposite direction she was flying. Huffing, she blew her hair from her face, taking a break to adjust her pigtails before resuming flying.

Mykaela unsurely watched the interaction between Micha and Abigail before flying to hit the bludger away from the closest player.

Trying to copy Mykaela's form, Felicity hit her own bludger, letting out a cheer as it shot straight into @Abigail Martin. "Oh, that was actually where I was aiming this time! Yay! I mean, also sorry, Abigail!"

Abigail x1
Hyun x1
Mykaela x1

Mykaela frowned as she didn't see any bludger near her, however, while flying past Felicity, she lightly tapped her on shoulder. "With you, we have better chances to get the Hufflepuff beaters out of the game before we don't have any remaining players," she chuckled, smiled sweetly and flew away as she noticed that One of the bludgers was coming close to the seekers.

Felicity beamed at Mykaela as the girl flew near her to compliment her, preening again under the attention. At least one of the girls on the team appreciated her. "We make a perfect team already, they won't know what hit them!" She said, moving to follow Mykaela, not quite wanting the conversation to be over. "Well, they will know, it'll be a bludger, but still."

Micha did his best to focus on just the task in front of him and look for the snitch.

Felicity didn't really want to hit Micha, but she supposed it was part of the game to at least try and hit the seekers. She half-hearted knocked a bludger his way, not at all upset when it sailed harmlessly past his head.

Mykaela chuckled as Felicity followed her. "So, how are you enjoying your position on the team so far?" She casually asked to the girl, while hitting the closest bludger away and watching how it flew past everyone harmlessly, then smiled at the Girl.

Micha ducked as a bludger nearly hit his head and whirled around trying to see where it had come from. Once the initial shock and worn off he started his search again.

Felicity was so relieved Mykaela was friendly, twirling her bat as they flew together. "It's alright! Not as hard as I thought, but still pretty tiring," she said, making a show of brushing her hair back from her forehead so it wouldn't get all sweaty.

2a.

Hyun grinned as he snatched possession of the quaffle from Abigail. That was a pretty nice steal, if you asked him. Though he doubted Abigail would have appreciated it much.

Mykaela just flew next to Felicity and chuckled at her answer. "Oh, it surely is. By the way, the pink hair looks fabulous," she gestured at the girl's hair and then fastly looked around the pitch to see that no bludgers were coming closer to players. "Y'know, I didn't expect that I'd have a new partner but you look promising," Mykaela smiled at Felicity sweetly.

Felicity gave up the pretense of trying to look for more bludgers, turning on her broom to continue chatting with Mykaela instead. "Aww, thanks! I love yours too, blonde super suits you," she gushed, fluffing her pig tails and smiling. "I think we'll be a great team," she added confidently, giving a little happy wiggle as she adjusted her broom.

Lucas followed after Hyun, idly watching the rest of the team. The new beater was doing well, that would be an advantage later on.

Jia continued her search.

Felicity was glad she had someone on the team to talk to, enjoying circling the pitch along with Mykaela, bludgers momentarily forgotten.

Lucas continued to hold back, wanting to observe this practice instead of dominating it.

Jia continued her search. This was harder than she'd thought.

Felicity glanced around the pitch, making sure she wasn't missing anything important in the rest of the game before resuming chatting with Mykaela.

Pulling up to the hoops, he tried a shot and grinned as it sailed right through the middle hoop.

Abigail huffed in annoyance when Felicity hit a bludger at her. She had the gall to make fun of her too, which earned her a glare. Abigail flew past her on the way to the hoops. "Will you stop chitchatting?!" She called angrily as she flew past, annoyed at how she was just chatting with the other beater. She grabbed the quaffle as it was thrown back into play.

@Felicity Sweetwater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back