I'd catch a grenade for you

Michael had a quit chuckle to himself about Elise. He saw her walk to the bedroom so he decided to join her. He got into bed in just boxers. He rolled to look at Elise. "I love you. You know that right" He said to her

Elise nodded, " I know that you love me, and you know that I love you too right?" She asked putting her head on his chest.

"Of course i know you love me." He tol her then kissed her romanticly.

Elise nodded and kissed Michael back. It was such a nice night, it was snowing and she was with the love of her life.

Michael fell asleep watching the snow fall. He dreamt of Elise, himself being carted away to a mental institute. He was thrashing while this was happening.

" Woah, Michael, calm down" She said before rubbing his shoulders to get him to wake up. " I thought that a bear was attacking me." She gave a weak laugh.

Michael awoke. He saw Elise and hugged her. "Oh god that was so freaking scary." He said to her.

Elise hugged Michael back and caught her breath. " Don't worry, it's ok." She said smiling at him.

"Thank you Elise. Im gonna take a walk to clear my head." He said pulling on some joggers and a tight top. On the walk he tripped and knocked himself out.

Elise nodded and went back to sleep. It was about four hours later and Michael still hadn't come back to the house. Elise found it quite interesting. The brunette texted Michael to see where he was.

Michael came to. He couldnt move. Why hadnt he listened to the docs. He could tell he had reopened one of the wounds from the crash and he didnt have his mobile. He hoped that Elise would find him soon.

Elise sighed and decided that she would go on a walk, maybe she could find Michael. Or something to that effect. It was down the street that she had found him, just lying there. " Oh my God, what have you done!" She said taking her phone out to call the ambulance.

"Just compress the wound." He said befor he passed out from loss of blood.

" Compress?!" She sighed as she heard the ambulance come. Elise wasn't a doctor and she wasn't going to make things worse. The ride to the hospital was a bit bumpy, but Michael was unconscious so it was ok. Elise had made sure they had given him the best room in the hospital.

Michael awoke in pain. He saw the wight washed walls and smiled at elise. "Thank you. Youve saved me yet again."

Elise smiled at Michael, " I'm always saving your @$$." She laughed. " Your going to be able to go home in a few hours, but you have to take the meds." She sighed.

michael sighed. "Dam it i hate meds you know that." He said to her. He knew it wasnt her fault. the doctors meant well getting Elise to tell him. "You sure i can go home? It still hurts to move you know." He asked her.

Elise sighed. " Well of you didn't fall you wouldn't have to take the meds." Elise have a small smile. " Yes, they gave us crutches for you to use." She pointed to the corner.

Michael saw the crutches. "Hmm ok ill take the meds this time." he said to Elise. "Thank you for saving my sorry @$$ again. Ill have to find a way to make it up to you." he said to her.

Elise laughed, " I'll always be there to save your @$$." She said giving the crutches to him. "When ever you feel ready." She smiled.

Michael took the crutches. "Ok lets go for it." he said speed hobling towards the door

Elise laughed as she got the crutches, " Here you go." She handed over them to him. " I'm going to drive this time." She said getting to the car and opening the door for Michael.

"Dude im not that much of a cripple that i cant open doors." He said getting in the car. The driving thing was a good idea seeing as he could hardly move.

Elise put the key in the engine. " Sorry for trying to be nice." She sighed before turning into their driveway. The brunette went through the doors and went to find her Ruby. " I forgot to mention that I took all of our stuff back to the house." She said before going to her dance studio to practice some ballet.

"Heyy dont forget im used to being an indiependent man." he said to her. He knew this was going to be difficult. "I. Kind of gussed when we pulled up. Thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back