I'd catch a grenade for you

Elise was a bit confused, she hadn't even really heard all of what Michael said, when she got back she really wanted to know what they wanted from her. The brunette sighed and walked around the forest, turning her head in every direction. Elise was a bit cold, she was only wearing her tank top and shorts. Someone tripped Elise causing her to fall flat out on her face. " I think you broke my nose, you @$$hole!" She screamed, touching her bloody nose.

Michael flew into action when he heard the scream. He flipped open his phone and rung a couple of his mates. In seconds they were by his side. He breifed them on the plan to get his wife back. He flipped open his pda and switche the tracker on. She was in the center of the forest. Michael grabbed a first aid kit, Warm kit for Elise and ruby. Useing old milatery technigues they fought their way towards were Elise was being held. Michael saw elise tied to a chair. He realised ruby "find mummy ruby." he said to ruby. "Follow the dog!" he shouted to the squad. Michael saw the guy he was after. "You!" he ran at him fist ready. Michael and his only Enemy fought for nearly an hour. In the end michael floored him and made sure that aurors could find him. He grabbed elise and made sure that she was ok. "Bug out!" he shoted to his squad. When they got back to camp he made sure that Elise was ok. He thanked his team and then sent them on their way.

Elise wasn't the happiest person in the world at the moment, being tied to a chair wasn't exactly fun on her part. The brunette looked around to see her husband coming. Elise was just happy to go home with her dog and husband. Elise walked back into the tent and closed herself in the washroom.

"Elise hunny are you ok." michael asked standing outside the wash room door. He hoped she hadnt gone into shock.

Elise wiped her nose down, the blood had dried all over her face. She took a wet cloth and washed her face. " I'm alright." She said sighing as she walked out of the washroom. Elise was exhuasted, and just laid down on the bed. " Seriously, what did they want from me?" She asked, really wanting to know.

"They wanted me so they thought that theyd take you, to get my attention. What they didnt count on was me and my pals comeing in all guns blazzing." he said laying next to her. "This holiday is for me and you." he said kissing her

Elise sighed, " Why is everyone after my husband?" She laughed. " Well it is Christmas, so I guess it is a holiday." She smiled.

"is it christmas i hadnt realised." he said chuckling. "No ones after me now. He as far as i am aware is the last person after me."

Elise laughed, " Well I got you a present." She said going to her bag. Elise had bought Michael a suit from Armani. " That's good, glad to hear that." Elise nodded.

"I guess i do need a new suit." he said taking the suit and kissing Elise. He hadnt forgotten christmas. "Rubu come here girl." he said as the dog walked in dragging a cart. "I havent for gotten that its christmas." he said as he watched elise pull the desinger skirt out.

Elise laughed and cooed Ruby as she walked in. " Aw, that's really nice, Michael." She smiled as she kissed him.

Michael went and tryed his suit on. He absolutley loved it. "Wow you have a keen eye for detail." he said to elise as he walked out wearing his suit. "Go on put the dress on Elise." he said "I will undress you. You know that." he said teasing her and grabbing her top.

Elise nodded, she knew that it would look good on Michael. " Alrighty, I'll go try it on." She said as she left. The dress fit her perfectly.

Michael saw that the dress fitted perfectly. He knew that it would he could size some one up in practically an instant. "Elise wow … im lost for words." he told her.

Elise laughed and walked up to her husband. " I really like it." She put her arms around him. " It fits perfectly." She smiled up at him.

Michael put his arms around Elise "Im getting changed were not going any where are we." he asked her.

Elise shook her head at Michael, " No we're not going anywhere." She laughed as she went to take off her dress.

Michea done his usal. He stripped to his boxers. He hung his suit up on a pole so it didnt crease. While he waited for Elise he floped onto the sofa.

Elise put her dress back on a little hanger and put it in a mini closet that she found. Elise plopped on the couch next to Michael.

"wat do you want to do as im bored brain less?" he asked her. He didnt really care what they done.

Elise shrugged her shoulders. " I have no idea, what ever is alright with me." She sighed as she crossed her legs.

"Well im going for a run. If you wanna join me you better keep up with my pace as im pretty fast now." he said pulling on some random bit of clothing that looked like he could run in it.

Elise sighed, she could just go for a walk. " I'll just go for a walk around the forest." She said as she got her runners on. " Let's go." Elise said stepping out of the tent.

"Follow me then." he said jogging towards the forest. He and Elise completed one circut. When they got back michael wasnt even out of breath Elise on the other was nearly dead. "Looks like you could use a decent work out." he said jokingly to her. "Come on get inside."

Elise was nearly on the floor, almost crawling her way back up to the tent. " I thought I was going to walk, but I guess not." She said as she walked through the tent. The brunette went quickly to the washroom and changed into her pajamas. Elise climbed onto the bed and waited for Michael to come to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back