I'd catch a grenade for you

Elise didn't like negative energy, and she could feel it all around her. Negative people made her feel like sh!t. But that didn't matter to Elise at the moment, she was just going to dance and practice. Once the brunette was done, she decided that she would go for a walk around the lake to blow off some steam, or whatever it was that needed to get out of her. Either way the lake was amazing at night.

Michael whent straight up stairs to get a view of the lake. He could see Elise was ok so he whent to the range and trained himself back to hitting bullseyes every time.

Elise sighed as she kept going past the lake. How was she going to get home? It didn't matter to her at the moment. Elise decided that she was going to walk past the somewhat mountain that was there.

Michael was bored of waiting for Elise to come home. He knew that if anything was up she would call.

The brunette was a bit tired of walking, so she decided to go home. She walked through the door, greeted Michael, and went off for a quick shower. Elise was actually kind of happy, tomorrow was her birthday.

Michael suddenly rememberd that tomorrow was Elises birthday. "Ohhh c*@*." he said to himself. "Elise hunny ill be back soon just going to get something." He shouted up to her. He quickly jumped into his truck and gunned it as fast as he could to the outskirts of town. Out there he brought a horse and trailer. He drove to his familys old farm. This is where he stayed the night. He didnt sleep at all that night. Hed been up repairing the stables ready for Elise's birthday surprise. When he got home it was six in the morning he snuck in qnd made Elise breakfast in bed. "Happy Birthday Hunny." He swid waking her gently.

Elise nodded to Michael as she stepped out of the shower, watching him leave. The brunette was a bit worried with what happened to Michael, but she knew that if he was in trouble he would text her. She fell asleep silently on the bed waiting for him to come home. Elise awoke, smiling to see Michael at her side, " Thank you love." She said happily.

"No problem." He said to her "Once you have finshed here please get dressed and meet me in the truck." he said leaving her to finish her breakfast. He whent and got changed into sutible riding atire.

Elise finished eating her breakfast and got dressed. The brunette walked out to the back and got inside the truck. " Alright, where are we off to?" She asked smiling at him.

"We are off to collect your present." he said pulling out of the road. He was driving faster than usual. He pulled into the farm. "Please close your eye's and take my hand.". He said taking her hand and leading her to the stables. "Hes yours." he said pointing to the big brown mustang in front of them.

Elise was excited, it was her first birthday with her husband. She stepped out of the car, closed her eyes and held his hand. She couldn't believe that he had gotten her a mustang. " How did you know that I like horses? Oh my God, thank you!" She jumped on Michael and kissed him.

Michael kissed Elise back. "Go on take him out while i go and grab mine." he said jogging over to the pure white stallion. "come on lets go babe."

Elise smiled as she got onto the horse, it was absoloutley wonderful. She remembered as a little girl, riding in her grandpa's stable with her favourite horse. " Okay hun, let's go." She whispered to the horse. Boy could he go fast. It was great to feel the wind in her hair, everything rushing by her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back