I need to unload words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy Ruby Compton

OOC First Name
Patrisha
I have a topic posted (that bubbly feeling) already. I really want Kennedy to make friends before the school year. I could also use some help on ideas on where she should live. Kennedy is a shy girl, but very smart and friendly. She is wise beyond her years, though shes still learning as do all children. She desperately wants to make friends, but has a hard time doing that.
I can try my nest to tell you anything you want to know about Kennedy, though im still brainstorming this character.

I can offer Prunella here. She's a curious girl with a huge imagination. She loves everything thriller based and loves horror. She knows probably more than she should about legends and lore and firmly believes that she will be able to find them when she grows up. She's nice but very nosy so expect a million and one questions.

Right now I have two options for you. I guess it'll depend on where you decide to have Kennedy's family to live.

Marlowe Moors: Adventurer. Silly. Cute. Outgoing.
Residence: Perth, Australia.
Ideas: Her father is a Herbologist and often brings her to work with him as her mother is an artist and needs the house to be quiet when she is working. So she could show up kind of anywhere if her father is working there.

Maggy Harrington: Spunky. Bright. Tomboy.
Residence: South Island, New Zealand.
Ideas: Shopping for school supplies maybe. They could run into each other while getting their supplies for school in Obsidian Harbour.

Hello Patricia.
I am still deciding how 'back' i want to be. but a couple of RP's will be good.

I have Willow here. she is a fairly fiery and hot headed red head (though not quite as full on as her mother was). She is about to start school next year and as preparation her mother has decided she spend a year in Europe 'camping' and learning wilderness skills. (it is kind of a long story) but we can start a thread in bright stone if you want getting ready for school as I need to practice getting into Willows head.

I also have Selene Le Fey, she is only 8 years old but she is very quiet and observant and also wise beyond her years

Mia- if you started a convo between Willow and Kennedy where ever I'll reply just me know it's name and where.

Steph-
since Maggy is in New Zealand we could introduce them closer to sorting and school opening. As for Marlowe since she travels we can brainstorm ideas how the two girls could meet.
I would love for Kennedy to interact with others before school and to see where the stories go.

I'm not sure how well Dittany would get along with your character, but I wanted to drop in and say that I'd be up for taking part in a Hogwarts Express RP closer to sorting! :D

I can also offer Dittany for roleplays, but she's sort of sarcastic and blunt. She's also pretty reckless, though, and always down for something that sounds dangerous. Just let me know! ^_^

Sure. i can start one tonight. Would obsidian be okay?

That sounds fine to me, whichever you don't want to do before school, that one could join her on the train ride to meet her.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back