I need everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius Snape

OOC First Name
Hamza
Soooo, i need everyone that means all the relations. Friends, Best Friends or even enemies as his in Ravenclaw, he hates Slytherin wannabe's and already Slytherins.

So, who's up for the challenge.

I can offer Imogen as a friend, she is kind and friendly. Hard working and smart.

And Lily/Livia could be an enemy, she'd be younger than him but she wants to be Slytherin and while nice at times, she can be not very nice at times.

I'll take Imogen as a friend but for Lily i would Rp with her if sorting is on. Is that fine with you?

Okay, thats fine.

Where would you like Darl and Imogen to meet?

Imogen: Anywhere is fine (Hogwarts premises only)

Andrew: Are you sure about that? ... Okay! ENEMIES! where do you want to start it?

Lauren: Okay, pick a place to Rp

Could Taloola be a friend? she desparatly wants to be a ravenclaw. Shes quite a shy witch, but once she gets to know someone, she can be a really grate friend :smile:

Okay... So, do you want to Rp? in Brightstone then?

Anywhere, you pick!

great hall? got a reason as to why we might become enemies?
how abt this, you are trying to tear apart a bag of a second year and i come in the way
andrew's mood is not very good from a while so yeah...

i have a ravenclaw second year. well actually i have a second year at least one in every house. but yeah, although she is a goth xD um yeah.. i can offer you a while variety of peepz really.

Imogen: That's fine, Thanks

Taloola: Yah, would you mind to do the honor?

Andrew: Umm... Okay, but which second year?.. Slytherin you mean?

Liberty: The Ravenclaw is fine

Derrik: Fine, whereabouts should we start?

Lauren: Common room is fine

I can offer up Hoshi as an enemy because if he hates Slytherins then Hoshi will have no choice but to punk you.

I also have a first year Ravenclaw who is not so nice but could grow to tolorate you.

Hey, if Hoshi's being offered up then why not take the terrible two?
I'll offer up Larissa. She's always up for a fight. Maybe she'll teach a Ravenclaw a thing or two. :shifty:

And people wonder why most dention slips have the names Hoshi and Larissa inked in on them.

Hoshi & Larissa: Sure why not, lot's of enemies will do.

I've got Elvera, if you are interested. as they are in the same year and house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back