Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Tamalia was waiting by a tree just outside the forbidden forest, it was sit light so she could see inside the forest, Tamalia had been looking for a place full of mystrey and suprise, though she could not find that inside the castle so she went outside to look and came up with the forest as a suitable place to explore, but she needs a companion so she told her not so buddy-buddy 'companion' to meet her here as she knew if she said that their going to the forbidden forest Nadia would refuse, so she will wait till Nadia comes

Nadia bounded down the stairs of teh entrance and ran towards the tree that Tamalia had asked her to meet her at. She didn't know the details of what they were going to be doing but she hoped it was something fun. She was waering jeans and a jacket. She saw Tamalia leaning against a tree and smiled waving at her. "Tamalia, I'm here, what are we going to do?"

Tamalia smiled as she grabbed Nadias hand so she could not run away once the full information came to her "Oh nothing much" Tamalia said innoccently, a bit too innocently "Were just going for a walk...." Tamalia was slowly leading Nadia towards the forest and tightened her grip ever so slightly "Into the forbidden forest to explore" She finished saying the last part so fast that it would be nearly impossible for anyone to have understood

Snow was perfectly bored inside the common room. She had read all the books she bought from the muggle world last year. It was a real hell for her, of course. Snow's only escape from lessons and depressing relationships are books. And now they're gone. And so the next step would be the risk. And what would be more risky than adventure? During her one year of staying at Hogwarts New Zealand, Snow heard rumors about the Forbidden Forest. It was a 'dangerous place for students' and they shouldn't go there. Of course that rule was forever broken by the students who didn't have anything to do and students who think it is cowardly to pull that rule for wizarding school students. Snow wasn't one of them. She didn't mind following rules. But she didn't mind breaking them too, especially when she's bored. And today she was bored.

As she was about to enter the place, she caught sight of two students who seemed younger than her. One of them was wearing a Ravenclaw uniform, but Snow didn't recognize her at all. There she came to the decision that the two are first years having a 'dangerous' stroll at the rumored forest. Snow decided to talk to them, so she ran towards the girls. "It's not allowed for students to go here." she said in a threatening voice. But then she gave her usual attractive smile. "Kidding. Hello there. I'm guessing you're first years? I'm Snow, by the way."

Tamalia was about two steps away from being 'in' the forest as Nadia still didnt pick up where Tamalia was taking her, sometimes Nadia was so naive, when a girl came and she told them the forest was out of bounds, but that is why Tamalia was going anything that is out of bounds means there is something interesting in there waiting to be discovered then the girl had a sudden change of attitude and said hello
"Well hello there" Tamalia said so innocently you knew she was up to no good "Im Tamalia and this is Nadia, were going into the forbidden forest to explore and maybe get killed" Tamalia smiled but then frowned as she remembered that Nadia didnt know that they were going into the forbidden forest and now she does "Oops......" Tamalia said as she slowly looked at Nadias face.

Nadia shook her head, she was confused as to where Tamalia was taking her. She had heard her say something really fast but had not picked up what she had said. She sighed. "Tamalia where are you taking me?" SHe asked. It wasn't like Tamalia to beg for nadia to come with her. She usually begged Nadia to NOT come with her. Hogwarts had definately done alot to change her attitude toward everything.

Then an older Ravenclaw girl came up to them. She introduced herself as 'Snow Blaze'. Nadia smiled at her friendly. She was always wanting to make new friends. She introduced herself. "Hey there Snow, I'm Nadia, its nice to meet another Ravenclaw every now and then" She said as she smiled. Then she realsied what Tamalia had said. "Forbidden Forest?" She asked again turning to face Tamalia, with an expression on her face that would scare even Voldemort. "You dragged me down here......so that you could explore the FORBIDDEN FOREST?!" She yelled turning on her 'Friend'.

"THERE IS A REASON THAT IT IS CALLED FORBIDDEN TIM TAM, ARE YOU THAT STUPID?!"She asked as she tried to get Tamalia to let go of her hand.

Tamalia nearly laughed when she saw Nadia slowly go red as she screamed at her "What no good, come on it will be fun, you can come too Snow" Tamalia said as she tried to pull Nadia into the forest "It wont be that bad, come on im bored and this will be fun, you should be gratfull i even invited you" Tamalia said trying to lighten the mood, but i was not working so she ran knowing full well that Nadia would follow so she could kill her "You cant catch me, come Snow it will be fun" Tamalia called as she ran into the forest and stopped at a clearing to see if Nadia and Snow were coming or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back