Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
The blonde was exploring the castle. She had left her common room and she had tried to make a good picture inside her mind of where that was. Because she could easily forget and be lost while searching for her room. Lauren decided to go down and tried just to walk anywhere until she couldn't got further. But that was really long and it felt like she was walking for hours. She had found a bit dark hallway and noticed some students walking. It wasn't like she walked alone here. So it must be something that was allowed. But Lauren couldn't really care if it wasn't. She liked to find limits, until where she could go. She often did that too with adults, and mostly they got really angry at her at the end. She had learned from that by her father. So she couldn't do it at home. But now here at Hogwarts it was another chance. Lauren didn't mean no harm she was just really curious to see how far she could go and what would happen. She had not really think about the consequence of her actions. Lauren looked in front of her and didn't noticed there was walking someone behind her. Lauren bumped into the person and fell on the ground. When she looked behind her she noticed another student. '' Whoops! I did a game, walking backwards.'' she made up and smiled bright to the student.

From the moment Jasper had been sorted into Slytherin, he had decided it was the best house at Hogwarts. He would grant Gryffindor the second best place, as it was where both his cousin Rory and friend Maddy were sorted. And Sierra too! But Slytherin was still definitely better, partly because of their common room. It was SO awesome! Jasper hadn’t expected it to be in the dungeons, but it had a really cool and spooky atmosphere. It was also under the lake, something he thought was really cool. He hoped to explore the lake someday, as he was sure it had a lot of cool things to offer. Maybe even a treasure chest at the bottom! But Jasper’s list of things to explore was pretty long, and today he decided to start with a place close to the common room. The dungeons almost seemed like a maze, with a lot of confusing corridors he would probably never remember. The boy had heard the potions classroom was around here somewhere, and he was eager to find it. His grandfather had still never let him into his potions lab, but maybe there would be something just as cool around here! He was looking around curiously, sniffing the air occasionally for any weird smells. He was sure a potions classroom would smell weird, after all. He was so busy with this that he didn’t notice someone approaching him backwards until she bumped into him. Jasper turned, only to see a girl lying on the ground. “Why were you walking backwards?” He asked her after she explained. “Doesn’t seem like you’re very good at it. I bet I can do it better.” Then he remembered his manners. “Are you okay, though?” He asked, holding out his hand for her to take so she could get up.

Lauren wasn't really expecting to bump into people. But out of lots of situations the blonde tried to talk her way through. She had a big imagination and loved to make games out of things. Lauren made a painfull face for a moment but than looked up to the person she had bumped into. It was a boy and he wasn't that tall, so she figured he must be a first year. Or he was just a really small older student. The boy asked why she was walking backwards. Was that even a question? '' Why not? It is fun! You see things from a different kind of view'' Lauren said with a big smile. The boy was right though, but she wasn't even trying. Was this a inventation to see who was the best? The blonde ignored his hand and smiled bright, it was kind of him though. '' Thanks I'm okay! You can do better you say? Saying and doing are two different things. You have to prove it. I say a game who is the fastest at the end of this.. where am I?'' Lauren looked around her and had no clue where she was and how she came back to the common room. Lauren always loved to play with boys when she was little. They were mostly more fun she thought and she hoped that the boy would want to join her, at least he seemed okay. And Lauren wanted nothing more than to make friends. Her father wasn't here and he couldn't tell her what to do. He couldn't know if she had friends or not. It wasn't like he could just come here and control that.

As far as Jasper was concerned, ‘why not?’ was a perfectly valid reason to do something, so he completely understood where the girl was coming from. “Right, cool.” He told her with a nod. It seemed like she didn’t want his help to get to her feet again, so he stuffed his hand into his pocket after a slightly awkward moment. The girl challenged him to show her that he could really do it better, and he huffed. “Of course I can do it better! I’ll prove it to you.” He said, eager to show this girl he was as good as he said he was. He had never really tried walking backwards quickly before, but how hard could it be? “We’re near the dungeons, near Slytherin which is the best house.” He told her, in case she wasn’t sure yet. “Which house are you in, anyway?” He hadn’t paid much attention at sorting, and didn’t really think he had even seen this girl there. “Let’s compete, though! I’ll win for sure.” He said, looking around. “Let’s walk backwards until we’re at the end of the corridor over there, as a race.” It was basically what she had suggested, but she had gotten distracted so he finished the thought for her. He turned around so he was ready to start walking when she was. “Let’s count back from five and then go.” He told her, “you can count.” Maybe if she was distracted counting, Jasper could get in one step before she had officially finished and take an advantage in that way. He was determined to win.

Lauren often wondered why people asked her why she was doing something. She was just easy and relax and didn't made a problem out of everything like many people did. When the boy responded nice at her Lauren smiled towards him. This boy seemed fun and he did helped her to try and get up. It wasn't like she needed it, because she wasn't a lady in distress or anything. Lauren often saw herself as the knight in the story's and not the princess. And her mother really hated it. Lauren always had to wear dresses and be girly like for her mothers taste. Sometimes Lauren liked to dress up nicely, but not often. The boy wanted to take the challenge and Lauren was excited for that. He wanted to prove he was better, it were not only words but he wanted to do the action too. '' I'm curious. I'm convinced that I am really good at this. Since I invented it right here and right now.'' Ofcourse she didn't invented walking backwards, but she suggested it and was so creative to think of something like this. When the boy explained where she was landed she nodded. '' Thanks! This castle is so big. I have walked for hours I think..'' The boy said he was in Slytherin and Lauren frowned for a moment. He said it was the best house and it was something her dad would say too and Gabriella. But she wasn't inside of it. And suddenly she thought about her parents again. Why did he had to say that? '' Well I'm in Hufflepuff. And I disagree with you about it. Why is Slytherin so amazing than?'' She asked the boy while saying it a bit less nicer and more challenging. Lauren put her hands in her side and waited for a response. Her dad would be dissapointed that she was not in Slytherin and of all of the houses in Hufflepuff the house her father didn't really had hoped for. Now it was even more clear that she would be a failure for her dad. And her school and lessons didn't even began yet.

When she was ready to rock and win this game she listened as the boy spoke. She looked at the back of the corridor and focused on that.
'' Good idea. I count. Mark my words you will not win from me.'' She looked at the boy and put on her warrior face. Could she do something to not make him win? But that was just cheating.. Lauren wasn't sure. She was just gonna run like hell.'' Okay! Here we go! FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO..'' Lauren paused for a moment and than said one. But than thought about the fact could they start at one or just go?' '' ONE..'' She said loud and looked at the boy who was standing next to her. '' GO GO GO GO GO'' She said very loud and it was the sign that they could start.

Jasper scoffed as the girl claimed to have invented walking backwards and he shook his head. “Liar, I bet even cavemen used to walk backwards from time to time, you didn’t invent it at all.” He said, though his tone was light. “But it is a pretty good idea to do it here, so I can give you props for that.” She seemed happy to know where she was, but a little offended when he said Slytherin was the best house. Jasper scoffed when she said she was a Hufflepuff. “Isn’t it boring in Hufflepuff? My cousin is a Hufflepuff and she’s always telling me not to do things and reading.” He complained, though he did love Sophia really. “And Slytherin is the best because it’s green, it’s underground, and it has me in it.” He beamed. “Obviously.” He added, nudging the girl. He wasn’t entirely serious, but he did think Slytherin was pretty cool now that he had been sorted there.

The girl told him he wouldn’t win, but he dismissed that. He did like how serious she was taking the competition, as not everyone wanted to play along with Jasper. Often he was dismissed as childish or reckless, and while it was often true, it still made him a little sad sometimes. He missed his dad a little, who at least always took him seriously. But he couldn’t get distracted by sad thoughts now. “I’m ready.” He confirmed, and as the girl was counting he slowly edged forward a little bit, but he didn’t actually start walking until she shouted GO. He started walking backwards as fast as he could, but immediately started veering to the right. In an attempt to correct himself, he tried walking more to the left. This was easy! He glanced at the girl to see how she was doing, alarmed that she was keeping up with him. As he tried to speed up more, Jasper nearly tripped and had to take a moment to collect himself. He stumbled a little, then continued to walk. “I’m going to win for su-” He started to boast, hoping it would distract her. But a sudden collision with something very solid cut him off. “Ouch!” Jasper had walked into a suit of armor, and it made quite a lot of noise as he walked into it. He watched in horror as it wobbled, clanging against the wall it was standing near. But thankfully, it didn’t fall over. “That didn’t count!” He said immediately, hoping he could get the girl to start over.

Lauren listened as the boy told her about her idea and that it wasn't something she had invented, ofcourse she didn't but perhaps people actually believed her. Lauren.. the walking backwards brilliant mind. She had to laugh about herself, but focused on the boy again. '' I have no clue who invented it. But they are brilliant.'' Lauren said with a bright smile to the boy. She didn't really liked it him calling her a liar since her dad did that often, but the way the boy said it made it seem he didn't ment harm with it. She put up her both thumbs as he said it was a good idea of her. When she was curious at why the boy thought Slytherin was so amazing she laughed for a moment. Especially when he said that it was good because he was in it. It was something the blonde could say as well. '' So far it isn't. I was hoping to be in Gryffindor at first. But I'm fine with Hufflepuf now. I'm not like your cousin at all. It isn't like all Hufflepuffs are the same. I HATE reading and all.'' Lauren was nothing like her sister Gabriella and she didn't mind about that but her parents something did. And what Gabriella did wasn't even enough, so Lauren was far from that. '' Like the confidence. But I'm not really feeling Slytherin. Though my sister is into it too.'' Lauren quickly moved over to the actual action.

When she stood ready and the boy was too, she smirked. This was gonna be amazing and she was gonna show him she was the best ofcourse. And who was the best than? Lauren moved when she had said the GO sign and walked fast backwards and tried to focus looking at one point but she was getting a bit dizzy but she noticed the boy walking at a armor and she bursted out in laughing. But at least she was more further than the boy was. '' HAHAHA. Too bad! '' she laughed hard, it was funny seeing him bumping into the armor. Though she hoped he didn't hurt himself that bad. But she got distracted by that and she bumped into something really hard and fell on the ground. What was standing in the middle of the room. Didn't people see that they were busy. '' Ouch! What's this!? There is something standing in the middle of this corridor?'' Lauren said while looking at the boy, hoping he wouldn't run faster now.

Patrolling the dungeons was not abnormal for Professor Styx, however, that was not his intention on this day. Instead, he was on his way to pay a visit to a certain Transfiguration professor. As he rounded the corner, he felt a small child practically slam into him hard enough to cause the girl to fall onto the ground. Kalif let out a sigh as he placed his hand to his forehead, a moment of annoyance showing on his stone cold face, "Walking is better when you are faced forward." He added emphases onto the last word, as he realized that was what the two were doing, as his eyes landed on the other one. A Slytherin. His onyx eyes looked to the side to see a little suit of armor still somewhat moving as if it threatened to fall over with another collision.

Jasper was still watching the swaying suit of armor as he heard Lauren exclaim. He was about to berate her for continuing when he had just said this didn't count, when he looked up to see what had happened. His eyes widened when he saw who she had run into. Professor Styx had left an impression on Jasper, as he was his head of house. He looked pretty strict, and Jasper had planned to avoid him as much as possible. It seemed like that wasn't very possible. As Professor Styx looked at him, Jasper held up a hand in a wave. "Not really, Professor. Walking backwards is way better. More fun." He said, nodding. "You should try it sometime." He added, deciding to lean against the suit of armor in what was surely a cool and casual way. But the moment his elbow connected with the armor, he realized it wasn't a very smart idea. The bump seemed to be the last push it needed to fall over. Jasper jumped back, putting his hands over his ears in response to the crash. "Sorry!" He shouted, eyes wide. It had really been a lot of noise, and Jasper grimaced as he realized he may really be in trouble now.

The blonde was all in for the fun but when she heard a voice her face turned in a frown. This was definitely not a statue or something else it really spoke. Lauren looked at Jasper for a moment and he started to say Professor so the blonde figured she had run into one. The girl thought it was rude that he didn't even asked if she was ok. She really felt hard and he just stood there in the way of her win for the race. Lauren went standing again and felt at her back. Than she slowly turned around and noticed a large man and he kind of looked creepy to her. Lauren didn't really liked adults and if he was gonna ruin the fun she was not gonna be very kind too. The man made it seem like they were crazy, but wasn't he young once and have fun? Lauren looked at the face of the man and he had some weird eyes and they were not really very kind to her. '' We know. I am not stupid.'' Lauren responded shortly at the man. The way he talked made her think of her father. He could say something like this too. Make her feel stupid of something. When Jasper explained what they were doing Lauren laughed a bit too hard as Jasper said the Professor should try and walk backwards. '' It's actually very nice to walk backwards. You really see things you never paid attention too. And I was about to win until yeah well..'' Lauren spoke to the man. Lauren than heard something from the side of Jasper and did a step back to make sure there was more space between her and the professor. Lauren saw how the armor was falling apart and she started to laugh again. Seeing Jasper doing it. This was gonna get them in so much trouble she figured. But perhaps the man was just putting up an act and would laugh along with them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back