Hulloo!

Aglila Memnon

OOC First Name
Ali
Wand
Oak, 13 1/4", Unicorn Hair Core
Hey there!

My name is Ali, and thus far, my character, Aglila Memnon, is unsorted. =)

I have been roll playing for about...8 years now and have always fallen back on Harry Potter RP being my favorite. =) I love to write and I love to make friends on the sites I'm on. So please feel free to ask me anything. If you need a little bio I will be more than happy to add one.

But for now i'm just getting my feet wet and meeting anyone I can =)

Ask away!

Welcome to HNZ Ali! :hug:
Eight years?! Wow! You're a real pro! Sorting is going on for another week or so I believe so you joined just in time! If you ever need help finding something on the site the Site Documentation is a very useful place to go!

My name is Jessye! You'll see me lurking around the board...a lot.
If you're ever in the mood to plot or roleplay feel free to drop me a PM!

See you around the board and stuff! ♥

Hi there, Ali! :)

Welcome to HNZ (again)! Anything you'd be interested in telling us about yourself would be neat to hear. :) Your profile says you're from Seattle, Washington? Were you born in the US? Are you in University, studying to take over the world? Doing something else? xD

I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm happy to help you get settled here if you need any help along the way. ^_^
A bit about me so you're not the only one sharing: I'm from Canada, and am currently in a Bachelor of Arts program studying Dramatic Art. After this degree, I hope to go on to get a Masters Degree in Divinity. (And, as one of my friends in secondary school suggested, I'm pretty sure that lets me shoot lightning out of my hands. :r )

I look forward to getting to know you some more on the board. :)

Hey there Ali,

Unfortunately you have literally just missed sorting so i thinl if you want a hogwarts student character you are going to have to wait awhile.(Thanks for the correction nick.) But there are many other options on this site, though of course all take a back seat to HNZ students and other forms there of. But we do ministry and everything. Feel free to look around and pm a site staff the purple guys if you need any help. Or if you want i am availiable to help as well. Ive been here awhile I know my way around. Haha. Read the site documentation if you need any more information. I look forward to roleplaying with you. I have many characters I could give you :D

Lots of courage and adventures ;)

~Teigs

Welcome to the site Ali!
I hope you like the site and if you need any help feel free to PM the Administrators and Global Moderators.

If you are ever in need of an RP, shoot me a PM and I will be glad to Rp with you.
:wub:
Melissa.
xx

Lewis Davids said:
Unfortunately you have literally just missed sorting
While the semester has started, sorting is still open. ^_^

Whoa! You guys reply fast =) love it!

Nick: Yes! I was born and raised in Seattle Washington and am still here! I am not in the University. However I am working full time at Starbucks as a Shift Leader and run my own massage therapy business on the side. =) I have a TON of family in Canada and will be up there in July for the Stampede in Calgary! =) Maybe we'll bump into each other?XP Again I'm glad to hear Sorting is still open! I found you just in time! ^^

Jessye: Aww.... thanks! I will definitely PM you =) i'm eager to start! I might as well get another student going while i wait anxiously on the Headmistress application I submitted =)

Teigs: Many characters to give me huh? You must be careful what you say... I may take many from you XP No, that's great! I await my RP-ing abilities and will definitely hit you up on that offer.

Melissa: Well you can count on that PM! From the amount of members on here, it's nice to have a few people to start RPing with. =)

Hey there ! Welcome to the site =]

Aglila Memnon said:
Maybe we'll bump into each other?XP
Indeed, Canada is known for being excessively confined geographically such that there are chronic problems with people always bumping in to each other. :r

Haha - i have cousins in every province, minus quebec SO! you never know! =P lol

thanks Makaylah! ^^

Welcome to the site, I'm Kaitlyn. One of the four GMs. ^_^
I'm from NY, but well, not much to tell about me. I've got characters upon characters, so if you need anything, just hit me up!

Welcome to the site! My name is Luvesha, but you can call me Lovi! I live in Oregon, so I am right below you! Lol! If you ever want to want to RP just PM me! Looking forward to seeing you around on the board! :)

Hulloo!
I actually spent a couple years of my life growing up in the Canby area! Woot Oregon!

One question: Beavs or Ducks?

Platypus! I root for whoever is winning! Lol.

Lol

that's a smart move

I'm a beaver... because i'd be shunned from my family if i wasn't XP

Hey there! :D

Welcome to HNZ, I'm Tenile, but you can call me Tenilee, and I think it's awesome that you've been roleplaying for so long, that's fabulous! I also love to write, it's great :)
Anyway, I look forward to roleplaying with you, and I hope you feel the same

Nice to see you. ^_^
~Tenilee

Well thank you Tenilee! I do feel the same =) we will have to chitchat about characters sometime =)

hey.... speaking of plotting... i'm trying to make aglila a transfer student from beauxbatons.... perhaps alex and her could be somewhat friends?

Welcome to HNZ Ali, love your character's name btw. ;)
I'm Mintzy and I'd love to Rp with you sometime, I have a Beauxbaton character if you wanna RP.
Anyway, Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! ^_^

Aglila Memnon said:
hey.... speaking of plotting... i'm trying to make aglila a transfer student from beauxbatons.... perhaps alex and her could be somewhat friends?
How old is she? Because I have two other Beauxbatons that could possibly be past friends :p

She is 16, almost 17, though she is in her 6th year....er... about to start it... *hopefully*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back