Hufflepuff Quidditch Try-outs!

[color=9977bb]((Yup, we need to get a good balance. Experience-wise though to make it more realistic I'd take the skill of the player throwing into account.))

Lemi smiled. She'd scored! It was only against a first year, but still. She grinned, and passed the quaffle to the other chaser who was hovering nearby.[/color]

There were only alternative positions left, that wasn't so bad, "Okay!" He replied, "Erm how about keeper?" There were a couple of people on brooms already, Dylan kicked off the ground and rose a few feet in the air.

OOC: Sorry i took a while to reply from my previous post!

Caysi thought, " Sure!" She smiled, she looked back at James. " Is it a good plan?" She asked scrunching her lips.

((Will do))

Patricia saw Dylan, another first year come up. Hearing that he wanted ago at been keeper she decided to go out for a while and let him have a go.

"Hey, Dylan. Do you want a go at been keeper?" She shouted over to him.

James looked Casyi in the eye, "Do YOU think its a good game plan?????" She nodded so he then said, "Its great except it would be better if you got the beaters flying in the sun so that they will come down where noone can see them and it might be a good idea to get me to fly below in the sun looking down so that it doesnt block my view and i can look for the snitch downwards!!" He smiled at the keeper and then grabbed his broom and jumped on it to go and help Cherrie find the snitch. Seconds later he arrived back down saying "I don't really think that Cherrie has got the swing of catching the snitch yet!!"

Caysi nodded, that was actually a good idea, but she would have to fix somethings and add somethings aswell. She sighed and took out a piece of paper and wrote down everything that she would need for the next practice. Caysi laughed. " Well, keep on practicing with her!" She giggled. Caysi wrote down what she needed, that took her a while.

Caysi stood up and called everyone in. " Alright guys! That is the end for the try-outs!" She said happily. " You all know what position you are and please keep practicing, I am here if you need help in any which way!" She said. " Practice will be soon!" She said. " You are all dismissed!" She said waving to them. She sat back down and she had alot of papers and books to put away. She would be staying for a while.

((( If there are more students who wish to be on the team, please PM me and I'll see what I can do ;) )))

((I know this is somewhat closed now, but for my peace of mind and a few others can you put up a list of what everyone's position is, and who the alternatives are. Maybe in the common room notice board or something))

((( I will PM Professor Weiss to ask her if I can, or maybe she can post it or whatever, but thank you for that! :D )))

(((Oh my god you guys :p I'm like waaaaay behind. Okay first just wanted to say if were playing we should pratice with the quittch forum if its still used. Caysi you made need some extra beater as well becuase of my attesnds here and possible co-captain just to help you out))

Maddiie stop looking down at the many hufflepuff who had gather around to try out. She was getting a bit excited this time around, she flew passed them all and back towards Caysi. "Hey Caysi can you run down to me whats happening just want to catch up a bit" she said as she grounded her nimbus 2000 and landed gently on the floor standing up with her broom in her right hand.

((Sorry my computer got broken.))

"Can I be an alternate beater?" Xandria asked. She grabbed the bat the captain handed to her and kicked off. The bludger flew tomard the chasers so Xandria hit it away as hard as she could, it flew off to the other side of the pitch and flew after someone else. Xandria chased after it again, beating it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back