Hufflepuff Quidditch Try-outs!

[ Haha. You god-modded me. Its fine with me. Now its my turn! And i'm not pretty sure on how to RP playing quidditch, so here's my horrible rp :p ]

Bianca had been practicing for the Quidditch Try-outs and so she hoped she would be alright for it. She waited till the balls were released and flew, missing the chance to grab the ball first. She flew about flying low and steadily as the quaffle got passed down the pitch. Bianca waited till the chaser threw it towards the hoops before she sped up and caught it before it hit it, flying in between the spaces to the other side. She looked for her other team members before she got about a meter and passed the quaffle to the chaser, smiling.

Bianca straightened up slightly while she flew near the quaffle when a bludger whacked her. Bianca cursed under her breath and swerved into a chaser in the opposition. She saw the quaffle in her hand and grabbed it, flying away with it. She saw the hoops and ducked the bludger that was aimed at her this time. She flew right up to the keeper, turning abruptly and throwing the quaffle into the hoop on the right, that Bianca was blocking from the keeper. She smiled and flew back to her teammates. She was glad she had good aim for that, or else she wouldn't have got it.

She flew about the rest of the game, ducking bludgers and passing the quaffle about. She discovered himself that was actually quite good at stealing the quaffle from the other team than actually scoring the goals but then, he was only a part of the team for try-outs. By the end, she had scored 2 of the goals, got hit by a bludger twice and stolen it 7 times. She landed and put the broom away. She smiled and walked over giving her team mates a high-five.

Cherrie ran out onto the Quidditch pitch, and stopped in front of Caysi Finnigan! She had never met her but knew she was the Hufflepuff quidditch captain, "Am i too late?" She asked her, smiling, out of breath, and hoping the answer was no!

Caysi smiled and looked up from her sheet. " We have alternative seeker! You would have to come to every practice!" She smiled.

James smiled at the thought of being seeker, his parents would be so proud!! He saw another girl arrive on the pitch but went of to play the game instead!

During the game he watched his team score a couple of points. All the time he had an eye open for the snitch! He finally saw it and zoomed after it! Just to impress the girls and the keeper he did a full over roll on the broomstick as he caught the snitch and flew down to show the captin that he had it!!

(What does it mean if there is an alternative seeker?? :S :-?

Cherrie grinned at Caysi, "So what do i do to try out, do you let the snitch out and i have to try and catch it, or is it a full game?" She asked, still grinning at the thought of being even an alternative for the team.

Bianca Petrescu said:
[ Haha. You god-modded me. Its fine with me. Now its my turn! And i'm not pretty sure on how to RP playing quidditch, so here's my horrible rp :p ]
((Sori completly forgot about that, go here for the quidditch rules, it should give you an idea how to roleplay a match))

"So what spaces are left? I'll try keeper." She smiled as she remembered the summers she spent playing quidditch with her friends and family, They all go to hogwarts england now though, She reminded her self. "I've been practicing most of the summer." She added shyly.

Caysi smiled and gave James a hug. " Good job!" She smiled. " Yes! I'll set one out now!" She let the snitch out for Cherrie to chase.

[color=9977bb]Lemina smiled at everyone's enthusiasm. Things were getting a little hectic. She tapped Caysi on the shoulder, "Cays' what are the chasers meant to be doing?" She asked.[/color]

"First Years never make the house team!" Despite being told this many times, Dylan still decided to trial for Qudditch, he headed down to the Qudditch pitch slightly later than he anticipated too. "Hey, er are any places left?" He asked, grabbing hold of his broomstick. Even if he didn't make the house team, he hoped this would be fun!

[color=9977bb]Lemina smiled as Dylan came down to the pitch. He was a nice guy whom she'd met a few times, albeit quite young. "Hi. Umm, ask Caysi, but I think it's only alternates room left now." Lemi smiled sympathetically.

((Dunno, this is just a suggestion, but I think we should have actual trials, rather than on a first-come-first-served basis?))[/color]

Caysi smiled at Dylan, " Alright, there are alternates for keeper and chaser and beater left." She smiled. " Lemi, practice with the quaffle and shoot hoops with it!" She smiled and handed her a quaffle. " I would help you guys right now, but I just have to do that game plan then...I'll join!" She smiled and giggled and got back to her work.

((( I know! I'm sorry guys, I would love a full team this year. That's why I'm just picking you guys!)))

[color=9977bb]"Cool!" Lemina flew up to where Violet and Bianca were already flying. She hovered and waited for one of them to pass to her.[/color]

Patricia felt it was getting very hectic, with a lot of new people coming down to the pitch every few minutes, wanting to get out of the way she decided to go up to the air and save a few hoops with the chasers.

((Maybe we should start a practice thread with everyone who have been chosen, so we could have a proper practice????))

[color=9977bb]((I believe Caysi is planning on doing so.))

Lemina caught the quaffle and prepared to shoot on Patricia. "Ready?" She called out. I really gotta stop doing that. I need to suprise them![/color]

((( Yes, I am planning to post one up, either later on today or tomorrow :D )))

Caysi sighed, her plan was going to work out well, or so she thought, these bunch of students really were great. They have determination and skill, maybe just maybe they would win this year. " Good job guys! Keep it up!" She said smiling back at the team.

James flew up in the air and shouted at Cherrie, "See who can catch the snitch first!!!" He zoomed up in the air hoping to place Cherrie on the wrong thread then zoomed a nose dive at the ground pulling up at the last minute!!! It worked, she folllowedhi. Suddenly he saw a flitter up above so did a big swoop to catch it. Yes!! He had caught it!! He suddenly thought that perhaps he looked a bit silly going up and down so flew down to the ground where he met Cherrie. "Sorry, Il let it go for you to catch now!!" He let the tiny ball go and then zoom, zoom, zoom and it was gone!! He then headed over to the captin to see if he could help anyway!!

[color=9977bb]Lemi smiled and aimed towards the left hoop. She changed at the last minute and shot towards the highest hoop. Jeez. I am so predictable, I do that every single time! However luckily Patricia hadn't seen her play yet. She crossed her fingers, hoping for a score.[/color]

Caysi looked up. " Hey James, do you think it's a good plan?" She asked giving him the slip of paper, it had pictures of chasers, beaters and a seeker aswell as the keeper. She whispered to James" Let's keep this between you and me." She winked and waited for his answer.

Patricia was ready for Lemina to shoot, she had a feeling that she was aiming towards the left hoop.

Patricia saw the ball shoot towards her, but instead of going to the left it went straight above her. Making a turn, Patricia made a move to the highest hoop with her arms out as far as she could reach them. With the tips of her fingers Patricia was able to catch the ball and threw it back out to the chaser. As she threw it out she shouted back "Good shot Lemina, your very sneaky." She said with a laugh.

[color=9977bb]"Nice one Patricia. That's my favourite trick!" She smiled and glanced around. She would've passed and let the other chaser's have a shot, but they weren't around. This time she'd get out of her bad habits. Without waiting for the younger girl, she hurtled it straight at the smallest hoop and then flew straight towards the hoop on the opposite end, in an attempt to distract her.[/color]

Patricia waited for Lemina to throw the quaffle again, but this time she was thrown completely of gaurd, before she knew it quaffle flew straight by her going into the opposite hoop.

Patricia flew after the quaffle, throwing it back to Lemina.

"Now that was a good one." Patricia said with a smile.

((I suppose I would need to get used to letting some through because in a game it costs a lot to save them, but it does cozt more for chasers to make a goal ;-) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back