Hoy there!

Daniel Saunders

Hoy, just found this site a couple hours ago through a Mysterious Random Link on Livejournal, so I decided to give it a look. It looks neat, and large, and active, so that caught my interest enough to revamp and update my HP character family tree to see who I could drag and have here. Danny here isn't going to be a student, but I'll be tossing one of the Allens in with the arrival of Sorting. ;)

You're welcome to call me Noe (as in 'no', not 'Noah') or Danny if you want (I don't mind at all).

Hope to see you all around~.

Hi Noe/Danny!

Welcome aboard :p
Hope you have fun here, :D

Summer

Thanks, I hope I manage to have some fun here; it looks like it'll be fun once I manage to finish reading everything hidden in the labyrinth of forums.

Hi there, Noe! I'm Nick (one of your lovely admins) and I'm glad you like what you've seen so far.
It is a fair bit of reading to get started, but I trust you'll get the jist of it quickly. :)
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM. :)

In the mean time: Welcome to HNZ, and I'll see you around the board! ^_^

Thanks muchly, and I assure you I probably will if I run headfirst into any brick walls of confusion and concuss myself thoroughly. *thumbs up*

And hopefully I will be around to be seen and poked.

Hullo Noe and welcome to HNZ...or as most of so adoringly call it...CRACKWARTS!! You will most likely come to call it that too because it is just so freaking addicting ^_^ Just wanted to welcome you! If you should happen to need anything then our trusty dusty admins are always just a click away!! Can't wait to chat with you sometime soon!

Kat/Katie

Welcome to HNZ, Noe. :D I hope you'll enjoy it here!

You can call me Amanda, though Estrella is fine. :) I'm sure we'll see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back