Howdy

Osric Warbeck

OOC First Name
Owen
My name is Owen, also known as Owen. :r I've been lurking around for a while after I found you on the Zetaboards Directory. And hope to start roleplaying as an auror. But i'm tyring to find some aurors and see how they're roleplaying to get an idea of it.

So I hope to get started soon!

Hello Owen/Owen. Mind if I call you Owen? :r

*ahem* Anyway! I'm Nick, one of the admin here (obviously) and I'd like to welcome you to the board. :D I hope that you have an awesome time here and come to love HNZ as much as many of us do. ^_^
If you haven't already, reading the Site Documentation is pretty helpful in getting started on the board. If you need any more help, feel free to PM me or post in the FAQ forum or whatever. ^_^

As to Aurors - my character is technically head of the Auror department, but I've fallen out of practise with roleplaying. Today I'm planning to start an Auror's department meeting and get my character back in to the swing of things. Perhaps you could lurk that? :)

Welcome to HNZ, Owen. ^_^

You will find it useful to read the Site Documentation. That includes information on how to apply for auror and what not. ;) Hope to see you around the site.

Wow it's friendlier than I thought. :D

You can call me Owen ^_^

I'll lurk it if possible (Mum's keen on hours of revision today even though my exams are next week and i've been off school sick :doh: )

Hehe, hullo Owen ^_^ I shall also call you Owen, not Owen :correct:

Anyway, I'm Claire (As you may see) and I hope you have fun here!
And hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

^_^

Hi Owen :D

I'm Pheebz, welcome to HNZ :p

Janey Pascot said:

Pheebz is evil by the way :shifty:
(She's my older sister <_< )

Mimosa Andrews said:
Janey Pascot said:

Pheebz is evil by the way :shifty:
(She's my older sister <_< )
Takes one to know one..

Welcome to HNZ!
Hope to see you around the board sometime!

Welcome Owen ^^'I'm Madz, glad to see another new face ^^
-Madz

Welcome to the site Owen! ^_^
Hope to see you around the board.

Welcome Owen ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back