Howdy

Joel Backman

OOC First Name
Clay
Hello, the names Clay, I'm 17, and from Missouri. I have RPed for about 5 years now. I made this account quite a while ago, but just now got around to 'joining' in. I've had a look around, and it looks like I'll fit in. :D I use to have my own site, but that was a while ago, so I'm ready to jump back into RPing. :D

Now, make me feel welcome. :r:

Clay

Hi, I'm Beth and you'll probably end up in a RP with at least one my accounts :r:

I'm determined to give the biggest welcome so...

WELCOME TO HOGWARTS NEW ZEALAND!

Please, make yourself at home ^_^

welcometoHNZ.gif

Welcome to HNZ!! :hug:

It's good to have you here and your going to love it. Cause we all do. Just a word of warning; I see dead people. :lol: :wub:
If you need anything I would PM Nicolas King or Cecily Rambolt who are our amazingly-super-cooking-monster-awesomesaucing admins!
WELCOME TO HNZ
Beth yhuu iz pwned. :arr:

thcookie-monster-f12-2.gif

P.S. My names Lexi OOC. <3

Oh yes, Lexi is our resident nut-job. And we :wub: her for it.

Hey Clay. ^_^
I'm not going to welcome you, because you know you're welcome... and you know you can PM me with questions... and I'm quite lazy. I just got back from a spur of the moment trip to Detroit.... and if you've never been to Detroit here is a map of the city:
11kuvzb.png

As you can see:
It just makes no sense. :doh:
Anyhow, yupp, so, there's my post for you. :p

Hey Clay, how're you?
For joining HNZ, I'm going to stop paying for your chocolate taxes on BB.

Lol, welcome to HNZ.

Justin, I will just tell Helena on you and you will pay her double, and then she will pay me my half. :r:

Clay

P.S. I don't like the shortcut for :r:, it should be :r :p

Joel Backman said:
P.S. I don't like the shortcut for :r:, it should be :r :p
Meh, it's
Code:
:r:
instead of :r because sometimes people don't put spaces between their colons and their rs? :oy:
I forget my reasoning behind that shortcut, but now I'm mostly used to it.... :r:

Welcome to the site, Clay. Missouri, you say? I haven't been there but I wouldn't mind visiting. (Being a Minnesota girl, that's a bit of a distance.) I'm also a seventeen year old, and I haven't been roleplaying for as long as you have (Five years, wow!) but I've been on HNZ for a great deal of time.

The name's Amanda. Hope you enjoy your stay here! If you ever want to rp, hit me up. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back