Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
What this is:
The Zombie bite calculator is just somehting I stumbled upon today, it 'calculates' how long you would last after being bitten by a Zombie (before you yourself became a Zombie). I thought it was rather interesting, so I'm posting it here. ^_^

What to do:
[ol][li]Go to The Zombie Bite Website (click!)</LI>
[li]Do the quiz!
[li]Post results here!
<LI>[li]Along with your results, state what you would do with your remaining x amount of life.[/li][/ol]

My Results
7_1_hour_and_8_minutes.jpg
With my remaining hour and eight minutes of life I would go fill up on food, that way Zombie me doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living for quite a while. :r
Or try to discover a cure for myself? I don't know. :r
Maybe I'd just take a shotgun to myself and save somebody else the trouble. =)) (Note: That's only in this Zombie-bite situation)

Ok. I took a stab at it......

149v24l.jpg

What would I do? Get my baby girl as far away from me as I could, then go find a hot guy and........infect him! :p :p

Really, I would get my baby away from me and make sure she was as protected from zombies as possible.

7_50_minutes.jpg
Greeeat...

Since I don't even have an hour until zombieness, I would run around like a headless chicken screaming. Or get somebody to bury me alive :D

Delani Frost said:
Or get somebody to bury me alive :D
That's useless. :p Zombies pop up out of the ground!!! :woot:

7_46_minutes.jpg

Wow... I am fast.

Um, I guess I would skype and watch my favorite parts of my Michael Myers movies. :rofl:
And then go out and infect everyone with my zombie-ness. :shifty:

7_1_hour_and_24_minutes.jpg

Honestly, I'd have Rich take Logan with him, cause if anybody knows how to survive a zombie apocalypse, it's my husband. :rofl:

Then a .45 in my mouth it is. :woot:

Cecily Rambolt said:
cause if anybody knows how to survive a zombie apocalypse, it's my husband. :rofl:
False. :lol: It's Canadian Mathematicians (source).

You'd last 1 hour and 12 minutes before becoming infected!
:cry:

I would take my car out and utterly destroy it; flooring it blindly around corners. And if I had some time left, or I survived a smash, I would say good-bye to my family; and steal a helicopter, before flying as high up as I could; so I would crash back to earth and cause an awesome explosion after turning.

7_1_hour_and_2_minutes.jpg

Bake a whole lot of cupcakes, set 'em up in a safe house and then bite everyone who comes to claim the cupcakes...Or, get my handy cricket bat and records start huntin' 'em zombies down before I turn into one

7_1_hour_and_25_minutes.jpg

I would probably say goodbye to my family and friends, then kill myself. Probably jump off of a tall building for the free fall, if I'm gonna be dead anyway, why not :lol:

7_55_minutes.jpg

Stand up in front of the world and proclaim that I'm a vegie... and hope that the results were true so I wouldn't make a fool of myself.

o_O Aroha, I really don't get yours in the slightest. Why is being vegetarian something to proclaim? Lots of people are - I haven't eaten meat since I was 13.

7_46_minutes.jpg

I would run around like a headless chicken screaming that I didn't want to die, then go kiss my crush. I wouldn't have the balls to kill myself though, I'd totally become a zombie and EAT ME SOME BRAINS.

Also, this thread is making me think of this song. God Module are WIN :lol:

7_55_minutes.jpg
Oh great. Well I'd probably say goodbye to my loved ones and help them board up the house, then move to where the zombie/s that bit me was. I'd change, then kick the cr*p out of them to return the favour. Ahm nom nom ^_^

7_46_minutes.jpg

I would sit on the computer and tell everyone on HNZ that I'm about to turn into a zombie, then finish up some rps and play a few games till I become one.

Or I'd do nothing. Since zombies don't exist. :p

You'd last 1 hour and 26 minutes before becoming infected!

Oh.. Ok.. Well.. I suppose I should help get my family out to somewhere at sea with lots of supplies and weapons.. Then I'd find some explosives, go to the biggest lot of zombies and go *le boom*

7_1_hour_and_23_minutes.jpg

I'll infect everyone ... Even the people on HNZ ... I'll fly to every country just to find them and infect them ... Then If they are all infected ... Then ... Its PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back