How did you find this site?

How did you find out about Hogwarts New Zealand?

• Instagram

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Google

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friend

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Reddit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Netlog is a site similar to myspace and facebook; it's a community site. Clans are the equivalent of "groups" on those mentioned sites. I hope that clears some things up. (The apology was because I had left that site, as well as others, from the list on sites that you could have found this one on.). Make sense now?

Alicia Barker said:
Netlog is a site similar to myspace and facebook; it's a community site. Clans are the equivalent of "groups" on those mentioned sites. I hope that clears some things up. (The apology was because I had left that site, as well as others, from the list on sites that you could have found this one on.). Make sense now?
PLenty :D :D
I knew what clans were in RPG's but that's it :)

I havn't really "invited" people....basically I have been so obsessesive over it that others have asked and joined (Kerri Grace, Hilda Malfoy, Veronica Longbottom, Mac Keys oh and my mom joined I think.....)

My friend also known as Hilary Grace told me about the sote , and since I love Harry Potter I decided to check it out.

i was hanging around on this bebo Harry Potter fan group and you (Alicia Barker) posted this.. um message thing(?) and it had a link to this site.

((lol sry. is it only if u found out about this in another way that ur suppose to post? lol))

some one told me to try a link in a harry potter fan clubs on bebo and told me to check it out.... :D

myspace a heck of a long time ago, w00t w00t! I was yelling at a guy for posting spoilers, and came across the link to the site. :p

Estrella Drage said:
myspace a heck of a long time ago, w00t w00t! I was yelling at a guy for posting spoilers, and came across the link to the site. :p
haha! lol, i was actually telling off a series of people for calling JK Rowling names. all because they didn't think Dumbledore being gay was appropriet.
ridiculus.

Cloe Lestrange said:
Jessy Stone said:
some one told me to try a link in a harry potter fan clubs on bebo and told me to check it out.... :D
bebo too huh? yep, that's how i found this site :wub:
:D I suggested that the Headmistress advertise on Bebo :D :p

I found out about HNZ through Estrella. We're both writters and she just wouldn't shut up about it, so she eventually convinced me to join. Well, now I'm addicted.

The one thing really bites though is that I have no one to post with because 'Strella's usually too busy, so technically I spend most of the time talking to myself with my own characters. Trust me that gets old fast, no matter how much you love writting. (Pouting smilie here.)

You should start random role plays and see who else joins ^_^ :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back