Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Drama
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Unyielding Willow Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Bisera liked having a private space to practice, she was thinking about doing the talent contest and had to of course pick one of her talents to be able to perform with and of course she needed the space to be able to do it. Bee had decided she could be on a dance show and was using the antiquated bathroom to be able to practice. She was hopefully going to be able to mingle in other sorts of dancing and maybe a little acting, but for now she used the mostly empty bathroom to be able to just decided what dancing she would do. The slytherin, was adding extra flourishes to all of her moves and ensuring that they were super dramatic, over-stated and just amazing. Bisera was chasing out whomever was trying to get into the bathroom, making sure that no one would interrupt what she was doing, the fun she was having and the masterpiece that no one was allowed to see until the show itself. She didn’t want to spoil the winning talent for anyone. Bisera had never had any dance lessons, and though she was a relatively good liar and actress, she couldn’t really dance. But of course Bee thought she was the most amazing dancer in the world.

Kauri's face hurt. When they had started popping up the blemishes he was beginning to get all across the lower half of his face had just been ugly and embarrassing, but the biggest one was beginning to get more and more painful. When he had gone home in the holidays and his parents had heard his cracking voice Dad had given him a long talk about all the changes he should expect so he had known pimples were coming, but Kauri hadn't expected them to be this bad. It felt like all the worst things possible were happening to him, all at once. He knew he could go down to the hospital wing and ask for a potion to help clear his face up, but he wasn't going to have time until later. As he was passing by a bathroom door he realised maybe he could get some relief by just popping the worst one. That would hold him over until he had time to visit the hospital wing at least. Kauri hoped the bathroom would be unoccupied as he opened the door, but of all the things that might have been in there he certainly hadn't expected to see a girl dancing. Kauri froze in his tracks, not sure what to do or say, but quickly realised he should be encouraging, even if this was a bit weird. "Cool moves!" He said brightly with a thumbs up, hoping the girl was almost finished in here. He didn't really want to pop a pimple in front of a first year.

Last edited:
Bisera hadn’t noticed someone walk in, and she only spotted them when they spoke. It was some icky boy. She frowned deeply at him, not happy that this boy was there or that he was opting to say anything to her. How dare he not realise that this bathroom was busy and for her only to use. She was the only person allowed in, of course she was. That would be the only thing. She was the only one allowed in. The girl wasn’t happy in the slightest and her expression was certainly showing that, ”How DARE you,” she exclaimed loudly at him, being maybe a little over dramatic about it, but that was exactly what Bisera wanted to do. She walked over to him and made to push him out of the bathroom, ”I AM BUSY!” she yelled at him, she didn’t mind or care that this was in fact a public space and just about anyone could use it, Bee was using it and that meant that absolutely no one else was allowed to use it. She didn’t have the time to let this boy see her dancing, he probably didn’t know anything about putting on a performance, and he wouldn’t even be of any help to her, so he was just useless, a useless interrupting boy. ”Couldn’t you see that before you walked in,” the girl continued clearly not letting up.

Kauri didn't really know what to expect from this bizarre encounter, but the girl's outburst caught him by surprise, the smile dying on his face as the girl went on. "Oh..." He said uncertainly, taking a step back. "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in here..." Even as he spoke, Kauri was hesitant, wondering if he had missed a sign on the bathroom door in his hurry. He didn't think so, he had double checked to make sure this was a unisex room and not girls only before entering. Surely if there had been a sign he would have seen it. "Er, but... you know, there's an arts room downstairs where you could dance, you don't have to dance in the bathroom." He gave the girl a quick smile, trying to turn it around and help her out. "I could show you the way down there if you like!" Kauri didn't really have the time to be going all the way down there now, but he was desperate to diffuse this awkward situation, and if he was going to be late anyway maybe he could swing past the hospital wing and get a potion for his face instead.

Bisera was more than ready to continue overreacting to this boy, she certainly didn’t miss that the boy apologised, but it did nothing to lighten how she intending to react to this person. The girl shook her head, ”You didn’t check!” the girl retorted though there would have been no indication that there was someone in the bathroom before he came in, she knew in a way she was being a bit ridiculous but she liked being dramatic and she wasn’t going to stop being so just for this person. At the suggestion of the different room she shook her head, ”OH, so I should go out of MY way for YOU?” The slytherin continued to be outraged, ”Not to mention it’s busy, lots of people are trying to get their act good enough, and I can’t have people seeing mine util it’s all ready, if ever,” the girl continued, ”I don’t think I can even perform it any more, you’ve RUINED it,” she practically wailed collapsing to the ground in a over dramatic fashion, maybe dancing would be the wrong thing for her, and it would be better to act. Though for now, she was intent on making this boy feel bad and keeping all of the attention upon her.

Kauri had hoped his apology would at least somewhat calm the girl's anger, but that very quickly proved not to be true. Not sure what else to do, he raised his hands slightly and nodded. "Sorry!" He said again. Kauri didn't know how he had expected the girl to react to his offer, but the screaming that ensued certainly wasn't what he would have imagined. Kauri could feel the blood draining from his face as the girl collapsed, nervous tears springing to his eyes. "Oh my gosh!" Kauri yelped, rushing to her side and crouching down. "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital wing?" Kauri really didn't know what to do with her. He couldn't think of anything he had done that would prompt this kind of reaction, but he felt terrible regardless.

Bisera was enjoying the reaction he could get out of him, he was certainly playing along with what she was giving him, definitely in a way that she liked. Of course she was overreacting, of course she was fine, but he didn’t need to know that. She would finish her whole act with him, and hopefully he would be in tears by the end. After all, her original point that he had interrupted her had been right. He had done that. The girl shook her head at him, both not okay - well, fake not okay - and also not needing the hospital, ”Leave me be!” she wailed loudly, hoping to scare him off and that he would just leave her be entirely, ”I NEED to be alone,” she didn’t want this boy lingering around too much, keeping this up might be okay, but she couldn’t practice if anyone was there in the room, and she still had to practice plenty so she did want the bathroom all to herself again for her to be able to practice. ”Go bother someone else!” the girl continued with her usual tone. Hopefully the boy would be convinced to leave her alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back