Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna long time no see Lysander and she send him note. She wanted know how him go so far and shcol stuff. Jenna was happy that she soon be 15 years and Kiara alredy wanted fot her make girls party and she will be invated her best friends. Of couse she will get extra pizza and something else from Honeyduke. Mayby will be slumberparty? She didn't know but that all sounded fun. Jenna waited Lysander Courtugard and she feel finaly lot of better and forgot Daintree.

@Lysander Summers

Lysander had been happy to get a note from Jenna, asking to meet up. It had been a while. He felt like he hadn't had much time to hang out with her lately, with everything else going on. Exams were close now, but he needed a break from all the studying, and made his way down to the courtyard. "Hey Jenna." He greeted with a wave when he spotted his friend.​

"Lysander!" She was happy see her best friend came. " How are you?" She asked her best friend and she don't wanted talk about herself.

@Lysander Summers

Lysander could only shrug and put on a smile. "I'm okay. A lot going on, I guess. How're you? What's up?" He asked her, sitting down to get more comfortable.

"Why okay?Something bothering you? You can tell me if you want." Jenna asked her best friend and she know if tell her that okey and that was not okey and she wanted know why him go that way. "I'm fine, it's a little bit weird be free but i'm doing better right now." She smiled.

Lysander didn't really want to kep thinking about everything that had gone wrong that year, but he sighed. "It's just, like, everything, you know? We lost Quidditch, and it feels like I'm on a losing streak in...life, I guess." He frowned slightly, eager to move past it. "What are you free of?" He asked her.​

"I'm so sorry that happened to you. But you know somtimes life is some loses and some win. I think you should need practis and thing something good." Jenna smiled Lysander and hoped he will feel better. And if he needed a friend that she always be here for him." Daintree and i broked up. He told me that i'm to good for him and he now dating. But i'm fine and don't mad at him. I just feel like a broken peace somtimes. You know.." Jenna told him and take deep breath.

Lysander supposed Jenna had a point. Life had wins and losses, yet it definitely felt like he'd been dealt too many losses lately. "I guess, but we train all the time. I don't know what I can do better." He said. "I dunno, I'll figure it out." Quidditch would have been so much easier had Sierra still been around, but since she'd stepped back, he felt weird trying to go to her for advice. He was almost glad when Jenna moved on, but when he realised the topic was relationships, he had to second-guess just how glad he was. "That sucks, I'm sorry." He offered sympathetically. He didn't quite know what it was like to be in her shoes, or what to say to make her feel better. "It feels like everyones getting into relationships now. Is it even worth it? After Nicole and Eric, or you and Daintree, it just looks kinda painful." He asked. He'd always thought relationships would be this magical thing, and the reality he'd seen was quite a bit different.​

"You know i always be there for you and cheer you up" She smiled and hoped that she helped him out and make feel better. "Thanks!" Jenna know that was realy suck and she was know that somtimes she was good that she say never yes to him but she never wanted feel that way and life somtimes was hard but she was try told him that to love no need to give up. "I know that looks paintfull. But some relontiships not work and mayby is that our characters don't get along and with relontiships both need work together. But for true love always need fight and i know when you find that you feel realy amaizing and it feels like big cloud with marshmalow". She said with a smile.

Lysander could appreciate the help Jenna offered with cheering him up, and the whimsical way she described what it was like to be in love. It sounded like a fairytale, but he didn't want to voice that out loud. He'd heard his own parents stories, magically writing their proposals out of the stars in the sky. It all sounded the same, but he'd seen them fight and argue too. He just wanted the good parts. The big cloud with marshmallow parts. "I guess you're right. And you are too good for Daintree. You'll find someone better." He reassured her.​

Jenna shruged when Sander told that she is to good. Mayby that was the problem then she was alone right now? "I not sure if i ready for relontiships right now. I will focus my studies. Do i realy need be good grades Owl exam and get animagus?" She asked Sander and she wanted know if that was true.

Lysander chuckled lightly. Studies were an easy distraction. "Me too." He told her. He needed to give it all his attention to stay on top. "Yeah, you need to "excel" in Transfiguration. My dad doesn't let anyone train unless their work is outstanding for a while. I don't think anyone does, because of how dangerous it is if you mess it up." He shrugged his shoulders, mood slumping once more. "I'm training, you know. To become an animagus. That's why I have to try so hard. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. I thought I'd just be able to become an animal now. Or at least be closer than I am."

"When your dad have free time shcool? I realy wanna try be a black husky our white. I not sure. But when you tell me something like that it's hard but i wanna try prove my dad. That i can do that to." Jenna told him and she wanted try be good to her dad and she know that he still wanted try that his daughter worked to bank not with dragons. He was think that is to dangurous to her daughter." Mayby we can learn together? Mayby we together be some fun to. What animal you wantrd?" Jenna asked her friend.

Lysander shot Jenna a confused glance when she mentioned wanting to try and be a particular animal. It was kind of weird knowing it was the same one his dad had, though he was sure there were bound to be other animagi around with the same form. She didn't have a crush on him or something, did she? "Well...You can't choose what you become." He explained, remembering that not everyone grew up with as much information as he had about animagi. "I guess, some people get an idea if they're drawn to one animal in particular. It might be a subconscious thing." He suggested, not entirely sure how it worked. He just knew you couldn't pick the animal, or change it, like a patronus. It seemed to be some kind of other magic, like an inner animal chosen from birth. "I'm kind of too far ahead to train with you, but I could probably help teach you. I might even be a full animagus when you start learning. I've been doing it for a year now, so..." He shrugged. A year of effort that had amounted to nothing so far, but a year nonetheless. "If I could choose, I'd want to be a dog. That's what my family have all turned out to be. But...I really like flying, and a bird could be cool, too."

That was sad from him that can't choose what animal need. But she was sure that she don't have a crush to Lysander. She was just try be friendly and cheer up him becouse she know how was that feeling when you felt like a loser today and she didn't wanted. "Oh, i see!" Jenna smiled and looked around to and she listened what next he say and she wanted know our learned lot of magic world and be part of them. "Thanky, Sander. Have good luck with this learning. " Jenna smiled him. "Be a dog that your family is most important?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back