Hot or Not

Energetic//OutOfTen
You seem lovely!

Loving life/10
What a great way to be. And is that an Irish accent I can hear. With such a fantastic place to call home no wonder you love life.

CoolHair//OutOfTen
It's awesome. On another note don't get caught up in the old cliches of houses

Passionate about Life // Out of ten

It is good to see that someone else is enjoying life! Keep it light and keep it fun!

CreepyOutOfTen
That sounds ominous, and creepy.
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

What you said! // Out of Ten

Yeah she seems a little odd I would avoid her at all cost! So how is life as a monochromat?

Vegan / Outoften

Alright you like animals, i love a piece of meat. Respect for not eating from animals. What do you eat now?​
<i>
</i>

Lookingforhappiness//OutOfTen

Don't look too hard, I'm sure it'll come your way.

Dreams are lofty homes // Out of Ten

Dreams while pleasant can be a sirens song luring us to unrealistic expectations in the world around us. So from a dreamer to a dreamer tread softly but do not linger long unless you want to be swallowed up in a beautiful nightmare.

Familiar/10
Seeing you in the castle with your pink hair made me think of one of my friends back in first year who also liked crazy hair. Don't make te same choises she made and follow in her misguided footsteps.

Times Have ChangedOutOfTen
You and I have to meet up some time soon, there is lots we have to discuss.
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

Happy / outoften

That is good to be, i hope you will stay happy. I wish everyone should be happy.​
<i>
</i>

Lonely werewolf/10
It is so sad that many werewolves feel isolated.
If you have any problems or questions please feel free to contact me at werewolf support services. And just so you know you aren't alone, some of my favourite people are werewolves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back