Hot or Not

OhYouAren't?/Outoften
You sure have me fooled for a few minutes there. I don't suppose you want us all to listen to you.

Pretty/ Out of Ten
You remind me of a really pretty butterfly!

Wants to fit in/10
I know wgat its like to stick out though you seem to fit in pretty well, but then I guess it's all comparative.

lackingconfidenceoutoften
how can you lack confidence when you're that tall?

Durmstrang/10

I attended that school when I was in my first year. It not really different from Hogwarts but I still miss it. There have been a lot of good people in there.

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">SonOfAMillionaire?!/OutofTen
I wish I had that much money. Then again...riches aren't everything. But it would still be nice!
<i></i>

HeadGirl!OutOfTen
It's cool to see Hufflepuffs as our Heads! You're very pretty too.

Bubbly/10
Your energy and enthusiasm seem contagious.

Broken?OutOfTen
I'm no good at giving advice but, try mingling. Go out with some friends.

Flirty?outoften
Are all Durmstrang boys like that?​

Boring/10
I was about to say the same about you. I met you once and although you looked interesting you were just plain boring.

</COLOR></FONT>
CopyCat//out of ten
B!tch please, don't think of yourself too much.
Then again, the label would be ashamed of you. I suggest originality.
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="black">

B!tch?/10
You call yourself one then use it as an insult to me. Trust me you don't know anything about being a real b!tch. And you were so dull I was thinking that before I even heard what you said.

</COLOR></FONT>
PoorThing//out of ten
You're so empty minded, you can't even understand simple things.
Want to bet on it? You're P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

Child/10
You seem more like a whining child than the moody teen you should be (not that a moody teen is much of an improvement) I bet you yes that veela blood of yours to always get what you want, trust me shug it won't work on me or my sister. You just need to grow up

</COLOR></FONT>
Old//out of ten
How old are you? Thirty? Fourty? You look Fifty Years Old to Me.

Irishoutoften
I never picked you as an Irish, You're so tanned, i would have thought something like myself, Italian.​

Yeah//OutOfTen
Usually people just hear me speak and they know where I'm from. Not every Irish person is pale,with red hair and freckles! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back