Hot or Not

Innocent/10
I dont think i was ever that innocent. there is something about that much innocence that makes me want to say congratulations for no apparent reason.

GoodOnYououtoften
You have made your life so much better than what people always think you would make it! Being labeled is hard but You preveiled!​

AnotherOneOutOfTen
Another skinny lady. You're pretty, but I don't really
think that being skinny makes you damn prettier. Really.

Skinny?outoften
I'm not Skinny kid, I've had a kid, there is no way i could ever by "Skinny"
I believe the correct word is Toned, I'm a Professional Quidditch player i need to be fit and in top physical condition, Skinny is not my thing.​

Definitely Not ll Out of ten

Wow you had a kid... I am so sorry to hear that... Poor kid!

SpidermanOutOfTen
They call you Spiderman? Isn't that a muggle thingy?
It's pretty unique though! Never heard anything like it!

Mini fashionista/10
You should be outside playing in the dirt and climbing trees at your age not worrying about fashion. When. Was your age I only owned one pair of shoes, some shorts a pair of pants (trousers) a couple of tops and my furs and that was way more than enough.

Werewolfoutoften
I wonder how much it differs between being a Wolf Animagus and a werewolf...​

Werewolf Wins! ll Out of Ten

The werewolf would clearly win :correct:

Growin'Up//OutOfTen
You always get older, but you don't ever have to grow up!

Gryffinfor // 10

coolio I wanna be one too just like my brother Tohoru was when he was in school but Mom says that I have the attitude of Slytherin too like my sister Hoshi. I think I look better in red though.

Sweetoutoften
The Sorting hat will put you in a house, i didn't know what house i wanted to be in, i think i partially wanted Gryffindor and thats where i got placed.​

Ani-what nowOutOfTen
You can shift into an animal, that's cool!

Broken/10
You are not the only one. Recently my world has come smashing down around me. But if you ever want you are more than welcome to a bed, and whatever food you want at le fey cottage

I'mSorryoutoften
It must be really hard, Let me know if there is anything i can do (Once i'm out of this stupid place)​

OrStubbornoutoften
Or i'm just Stubborn! The World stops for no one how ever. Enjoy your Schooling years, they go by so quickly​

Dontgettooexcited/outoften
Once you're out if Hogwarts you have to fend for yourself. Good luck mud blood

AreYouCertain?OutOfTen
You call people Mudblood when you have no idea if you actually
are a Mudblood. Did the purebloods welcome you so fast hmm?

PipeDownKidoutoften
Snarky for a little thirteen year old. My Family's History is complex, at one point the death to all mudbloods became more important than tracking our family line, My Brothers and Father are always searching back to confirm our Pure Blood supremicy. Learn Respect Kid, My family has a long history of Death Eaters, we've always been welcome.​

Out dated as those shoes of yours ll Out of Ten

Wow Deatheaters still exist? I thought after lord Voldy face you all ran for the hills and became backwater inbreeds? Either way you should so read the paper and look outside your screen door and realize that this whole blood supremacy is like 40 years outdated.​

Scoffoutoften
Maybe you should take a look yourself, You have to look down and past your nose how ever which might be a bit hard for you pretty boy.​

Why so serious/10
You, girl, need to lighten up a little.
And despite you getting rid of where it says the child with the acid tongue you still sound like a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back