ForbiddenStudentOutOfTen
What does that mean? I hope
you are okay!

</SIZE>
Melancholy OutOfTen
If you ever want to chat about it, you can come find me​
<SIZE size="50">

happy/10
i am so happy to see how your life has turned around since i first met you. what an amazing change from then near dead boy in the street to the young man working in the library now.

Divination ProfessorOutofTen

I was reading my horoscope the other day and it was scary accurate. I think I am actually looking forward to learning more about it in your class. Too bad I can't take Divination for another year and a half.

SmallGirl OutOfTen
I'll never know what it's like to be small, I've always been big for my age. What's being small like?​
<i></i>

Never Small // Out of Ten
Y-you don't want to be small. You're always cold!
<i></i>

Shy/10
It is okay to be shy. Even if people keep trying to fix you, just be happy with who you are.

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
One Of My MomsOutOfTen
Thanks for all you've done Professor. I already see you as one of my moms and I hope that's okay with you.​
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="Black"><SIZE size="50">

Like family/10
That is okay. You are somewhere between a surrogate daughter and younger sister to me anyway.

Curious//Out of Ten

Don't ever let anyone ever stop you from being curious. I think it's just wonderful!

Curls/OutOfTen
Your hair is gorgeous!

Clumsy // Out Of ten
Don't get hurt too badly - you're too young for severe injuries from tripping over nothing.

Protective/OutOfTen
Protective of what?

Fatherless//OutOfTen
It can be hard sometimes not having a dad, or a proper father figure in your life, but if I can make it out okay then so can you.

ConstructionWorker/OutOfTen
Do you enjoy what you do or is it simply a job for you?

</FONT>
CuriousOneAren'tYou?//OutOfTen
<FONT font="Georgia">
You really do ask a lot of questions. That is a very smart one for a 12 year old to be asking. I do enjoy my work, actually. It allows me to be outside, be active, and spend the day with some cool men, and women.

ConstructionWorker/OutOfTen
That's pretty awesome, man. I'd love to do something like that, but I have terrible dexterity. I'd probably break everything.

7'9"/10
I almost forgot how great it is to meet some and to be on eye level with them.

9'3"//Outta Ten

It must be fun to be able to see above everyone! Sitting on your shoulders would make everything easier!

Determined/10
Good for you. Determination and love of animals are two great qualities in my opinion.

mother/ out of ten
your daughter is lucky to have such a successful mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back