Hot or Not

Werewolf/OutOfTen
That's unfortunate. I hope you're not letting it define your life, though.

Hopeless romantic/10
Honey, fairytales done exist. Prince Charming ain't going to come. If you want something you have to go and get it.

Shorthair/outoften

My dear, you look like a boy. How are you ever going to find a husband looking like that?

</FONT></SIZE>
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana">um, just no out of ten
you must be a boring mother, who is engaged to a boring man, and is about to have a life full of blahs.
<i>
</i>

</COLOR></FONT></COLOR></FONT>
HowDareYou?!OutOfTen
Auntie Celeste is NOT a boring mother! She happens to be a great mother and better than yours! She is a great woman and how dare you speak that way about her?!​
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="Black"><FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="Black">

Uck/OutOfTen
Then stay with muggles and try not to bother them with your ineptitude. Some magical people would do anything to have magic that is rightfully theirs.

Hey!/ out of ten
Im gonna draw you, Okay. Wait 'till I find you!

CuriousOutOfTen
Ask all the questions you want!

First year! / Out of Ten
Hey! We should hang out! How much do you want to bet that I can read faster than you?!

Friends? OutOfTen
We first years should stick together..
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

Youngest/OutOfTen
Me too!

</COLOR></FONT>
OftenRunsAwayOutOfTen
Why do you always run away? Don't you like your home?​
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="Black">

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">ExpectingAndScrewedUpOutOfTen
I hope you already told Ai... And we're gonna have to talk to Auntie and Yam-Yam and Armin and Riv too...
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

graduate/10
Congratulations for graduating. It must be a huge feeling of success. I hope that you enjoy life and do well in it.

Cutie!/outoften

I remember you! You're the cutie from the duel! Hey you.

confused/10
cutie!? me? I did have a duel with you. But I think you may have me mixed up with someone else. I don't think i have ever been called cute before in my life. (other than my accent but that doesn't count)

</FONT></SIZE>
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana">aware of your looks, eh? out of ten
so you're true to yourself. that's good, because it won't be a nice sight to see a mudblood cry about her bland looks.
<i>
</i>

That wasn't nice // Out of Ten

You know, it's much more fun to make people smile, but, if that's what makes you smile then that's okay right? Just don't make someone else frown with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back